Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:46 pm
User Image
Golden feathers fluttered against dark, draping mane, covering a downstretched neck. Helaku's strong teeth cropped at the sparse grass in the clearing, mowing a small path through what grass there was. His tail swished quietly against his hindquarters, and there was a contented light in his gold eyes. Having reassured himself of his strength and youth, there was little wrong with the grey stallion's world at the moment. He could have used Olathe's company, but he would remedy that soon...he needed to visit her.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:50 pm
Cynara trotted along the grasses rather happily, she was promised by her father she could get earrings, war paint and feathers to decorate herself as soon as supplies were in. For he was getting them done so why could she not, she was going to bargain for a new necklace. Perhaps an arrow head instead of a dream catcher. She didn't like its dull brown anymore, she wanted something even more unique. Jeez, she was picky. Her emerald orbs flickered over catching a stallion with a very long mane. Like Erik. She rose her brow as her nose wrinkled debating whether to speak to him or not. He looked...familiar. She looked at the stallion in a peculiar way and nickered softly flickering her tail.  

Death to Blondes

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:31 pm
Helaku lifted his head, eyeing the strange mare with curiosity. His ears were pricked forward as he returned her greeting nicker. "Hello there," he called out, taking a step forward. "Having a pleasant day, I hope?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:36 pm
She smiled, it was so nice to meet a friendly face. Now these days, all were questioning each others actions and such. Fighting, chaos and hatred. "Pleasent actually." Her short mane ruffled in the wind, the same eyes, mane and pelt color of her father or rather the opposite markings of her mother. Oh how she missed Alona now. She wished to see her now, her heart seemd to leap. "And you good sir?"  

Death to Blondes

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:49 pm
Helaku dipped his head in a nod. "Aye, quite pleasant. I've been enjoying this warm spell, brief as it undoubtedly will be." He shrugged, mane rustling softly over the shoulder. "That's the way of late winter, though, isn't it? Give us a taste of spring, and then snatch it away." Then his ears flicked back in dismay. "Oh, I'm sorry, I should introduce myself. I'm Helaku."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:07 pm
She nodded her head in agreement, god where was he from? This was ticking her off, he looked so familiar. "Yes, the weather's tricks are quite unfriendly." She looked at him again, "Pleasure to meet you Helaku, I'm Cynara." She frowned, "I'm sorry you look so familiar...and your name too. Have we met, before? Perhaps has younger foals?"  

Death to Blondes

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:12 pm
Helaku frowned, brow furrowed in thought. Tossing his head as a bit of forelock fell into his eyes, he tilted his head. "I'm not sure...if it helps, my sire is Sora, and my dam Delphia. Perhaps you know one of them? I've also a brother, Dyre, and his mate looks similar to us, so my nephews do as well."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:23 pm
"Delphia!" she beamed. "I have met her, but before me my father and her are good friends. His name is Cyrus." Her emerald orbs flickered over him. "You look a lot like your mother, she speaks highly of you too." She nodded. "I have only met her once, though. She was very friendly to me." She realized she went off a bit, "Sorry, I rambled..."  

Death to Blondes

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:11 am
Helaku shook his head, smiling broadly. "No no, it's quite alright," he assured her good-naturedly, ears tilted jauntily forward like they hadn't been in months. It was seeming more and more like that talk with Maize had put things in perspective, and set him straight. "I haven't been able to see her as much as I'd like to, but she has rather wild ways much like me or the rest of my family. The only one that I know of to really have much of a two-legger is my sire." He nodded. "I don't believe I've met your sire, but I have heard of him, and it would be my honor to meet him sometime. As long as he doesn't plan on bringing me into the herd, that is." The tall grey stallion chuckled. "My herd alpha, Princess, would have my hide. Can't have the few members she has running off when there's baskets to protect!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:16 am
Cynara shrugged, "Cyrus has not got out lately, but perhaps some day you'll get to meet him. I am said to look a lot like him," she grinned. "I don't think he would try to get you into the herd. He's rather picky about letting others in, he's very protective and rather serious on such matters." The ebony mare watched him with intent eyes almost but they still contained a slight gentleness to them.  

Death to Blondes

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:08 am
Helaku shrugged, chuckling. "Seems to be a trait of the job, doesn't it?" he commented. "But then again, I'd be concerned about an alpha that wasn't protective. That could be worse than no herd at all, for you'd have a false sense of security." He shook his head, face pensive. "And with skinwalkers...I'm sure one would swoop upon such an opening."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:59 am
Cynara rose her brow at Helaku, "Skinwalkers? I am afraid I do not know what your talking about." What was he talking about, what in the heck was a skinwalker, sounded kind of eerie. Like something crawling all over her skin, maybe it was some kind of tick? She didn't know but since Helaku mentioned it perhaps he knew what it was.  

Death to Blondes

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:20 am
Helaku couldn't help but stare a moment, shocked at her words. She didn't know what a skinwalker was? After a time he realized that he hadn't known either, once. It seemed long ago. It seemed a shame to ruin innocence with the knowledge of such a vile creature, but ignorance could prove infinitely more harmful. "A skinwalker...is a cursed creature. The one that brought this upon us was a human, an evil being who wore a coyote skin. He cursed others, Soquili, to be like him...to wear the skin and transform into a beast. Often coyote, but I've heard rumor of a feline, and a wolf." He shuddered to think of such a cursed creature taking the same form as his wolf Mai, but continued. "They ransacked the village...destroying and harming for the sake of it, urinating everywhere."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:27 pm
Her eyes widened in horror, perhaps even in disgust "That is terribly foolish, grosteque and inhumane to make such a creature. Perhaps some are not all are like so. For kalonas are supposed to be evil, non?" she hadn't realized she had said 'non' she had been hanging out with Erik to much. "I know a few, not many but a few that are not only gentle but polite. It's hard to find natural soquili like ourselves to be kind like some of them I have met." she shrugged, "I do not know what to think anymore on some topics it seems." Boy that was an understatement, well not entirely she began to think...she was oppinionated but some subjects were so confusing it was not always worth it to understand the meaning.  

Death to Blondes

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:13 pm
Helaku shook his head. "Even the Kalona were shocked by the defilement. Fierce, proud, and often evil yes, but as often too proud to stoop to such lows." He laughed. "They take pride in being better than us 'lessers,' they would not act so rank, so base. A skinwalker, though...a skinwalker may act civil one moment, and rip out your throat in the next."  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff