Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
I i am sorry I gotta say... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dirtdevilgrunt13

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:14 pm
You people that are saying that you have spirit or demonic problems you arent tellin the hole story...
Lol
Stop Spazzing..
Pray!
You have power over these demons and spirits..

Trust me,PRAY PRAY PRAY!
Command the spirits and demons to leave in the name of the lord in which they must obey!

There only 3 main reasons a demon or evil spirit will come after you.
1.You are practicing STUFF your not supposed to!
2.Satan is jealous
3.Your angring God ((Meaning Sinning and not asking for forgivness))

Use common sense,spirits and demons are only as powerful as you give them your the power,dont be scared of them ethier,fears there favorite thing.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:18 pm
man, this helped with one of my friends that had "ghost" problems, thanks.  

CPUGenuis

dirtdevilgrunt13

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:40 pm
CPUGenuis
man, this helped with one of my friends that had "ghost" problems, thanks.
Dont thank me..
I didnt do it.
The Lord Did...  
yzz_90 rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:53 am
just a couple questions....what "stuff" are you talking here? ouija(sp?)? Or, is practicing piano a sin? Is practicing, say, a secular song bad? Is smoking bad? Or maybe eating a hamburger is wrong also. Also, I'm always asking for forgiveness, but it seems He's still angered or absent. Perhaps it's my perspective of Him that's wrong?...  

yzz_90

dirtdevilgrunt13

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:06 pm
People who do it get what I am saying..

But I mean,Black Magic,trying to Devolp powers like Kensis that God hasnt given to em...
I mean stuff like that  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:30 am
LRD_nick

2.Satan is jealous

I must say this:
1. You're definitely right about the first one. By practing witch craft and dark arts, like tarot cards, weegie [sp?] boards, worshiping the evil one, etc., you are just opening yourself up to the king of lies.
2. However... there is only one way demons can come after you and possibly possess you: If you don't have the Holy Spirit in you. This is because without light the only thing left is darkness.
3. God is a mercifuly God, He's just, He's forgiving, and He's patient, [among many other things]. God doesn't get angry when we sin and don't ask for forgiveness, He gets sad, His heart breaks. I mean, we are His children and when bad things happen to us, or when we choose the worse thing and put ourselves in danger He sheds tears for us, wanting and waiting for us, and nudging our spirit, to do the right thing. Now, I'm not saying that God doesn't get mad, cause He does, but when He does it's righteous anger, not just regular old "I mad because that person over there hit me." The Lord gets angry when the evil one tries to control and steal His children away from Him and when His children are hurt. But, He would never send something evil after them to punish them. He made us with a brain able to choose what we want and even though it hurts Him to see us choose the wrong thing sometimes He's not going to make us into robots or bring even more hurt into our life, [what people mistake for God's anger is the hurt that comes from the enemy's works when we aren't allowing the spirit to guide us].

Reirani-san

dirtdevilgrunt13

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:36 pm
Reirani-san
LRD_nick

2.Satan is jealous

I must say this:
1. You're definitely right about the first one. By practing witch craft and dark arts, like tarot cards, weegie [sp?] boards, worshiping the evil one, etc., you are just opening yourself up to the king of lies.
2. However... there is only one way demons can come after you and possibly possess you: If you don't have the Holy Spirit in you. This is because without light the only thing left is darkness.
3. God is a mercifuly God, He's just, He's forgiving, and He's patient, [among many other things]. God doesn't get angry when we sin and don't ask for forgiveness, He gets sad, His heart breaks. I mean, we are His children and when bad things happen to us, or when we choose the worse thing and put ourselves in danger He sheds tears for us, wanting and waiting for us, and nudging our spirit, to do the right thing. Now, I'm not saying that God doesn't get mad, cause He does, but when He does it's righteous anger, not just regular old "I mad because that person over there hit me." The Lord gets angry when the evil one tries to control and steal His children away from Him and when His children are hurt. But, He would never send something evil after them to punish them. He made us with a brain able to choose what we want and even though it hurts Him to see us choose the wrong thing sometimes He's not going to make us into robots or bring even more hurt into our life, [what people mistake for God's anger is the hurt that comes from the enemy's works when we aren't allowing the spirit to guide us].
Amen!
Its so true!

Though there is something thats wrong my friend...
However... there is only one way demons can come after you and possibly possess you

Thats wrong,the holy spirit is a barrier,you may not be able to get possessed with the holy spirit in your blood,but you can get tempted as did the lord and thousands of others...
Temptation is just as worst as possession..
I did some bad things when it happend to me...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:45 pm
Thank you for helping me : D ... and of course even those with the Lord can get tempted, I mean, we humans are faulty. [And like you said, Jesus was even tempted. When He was on earth he had a human body just like the rest of us, up on the mountain Satan offered Him the world and He was tempted but He chose not to listen to the enemy : D , He resisted!!] All I was writing is that when you have the Holy Spirit in you you can't get possesed by demons. Now, you may give in to the flesh and do some things that are bad but the Lord will never allow you to have something from the enemy control you.

And I'm sorry for whatever you regret doing but just remember, as I'm sure you do, the Lord is a merciful God! Whatever you ask repentence for He not only forgives but He washes your slate clean, as if you never did it : D . He is truly amazing and wonderful.

Reirani-san

dirtdevilgrunt13

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:57 pm
Reirani-san
Thank you for helping me : D ... and of course even those with the Lord can get tempted, I mean, we humans are faulty. [And like you said, Jesus was even tempted. When He was on earth he had a human body just like the rest of us, up on the mountain Satan offered Him the world and He was tempted but He chose not to listen to the enemy : D , He resisted!!] All I was writing is that when you have the Holy Spirit in you you can't get possesed by demons. Now, you may give in to the flesh and do some things that are bad but the Lord will never allow you to have something from the enemy control you.

And I'm sorry for whatever you regret doing but just remember, as I'm sure you do, the Lord is a merciful God! Whatever you ask repentence for He not only forgives but He washes your slate clean, as if you never did it : D . He is truly amazing and wonderful.

Its nothing bout you mys sister,and this is a lesson...

I DID NOT WRITE THIS!
THE LORD WAS USING ME TO DELIVER A MESSAGE,HE SAW HIS KIDS US BEING HURT BY THESE DEMONS AND HE SENT TO TO HELP YOU GUYS!

So,you have been blessed,and it wasnt me,thank God and the Lord,with the holy spirit,not me...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:12 am
Do you think that when a person is gay that means that a demon possessed them thus turning them gay???  

Shade737

CPUGenuis

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:05 am
i would think it could happen, but it is probably not the demon's first choice.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:18 pm
Shade-Ninja
Do you think that when a person is gay that means that a demon possessed them thus turning them gay???
Very rarely. Homosexuality is just like any other sin that satan tempts us with. Each sin affects each person differently. Some sins just weigh heavier on some people more that others, thats just the nature of the curse.  

Lithanus

dirtdevilgrunt13

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:13 pm
Lithanus
Shade-Ninja
Very rarely. Homosexuality is just like any other sin that satan tempts us with. Each sin affects each person differently. Some sins just weigh heavier on some people more that others, thats just the nature of the curse.

I may not like homo people,but I do believ in the freedom the Lord has given us,to follow as we choose...
I have a few gay or lesbian friends,but I still know that if I cut there wrist they bleed the same color blood as us!
And there human,its not a sin,and dont pull any bible verses out,its cleary there choice,and if its my choice to say this than it shall be!

You guys who think if your not Christian,or think if someone is gay that there goin to hell,than your judging and it says in the if thou judges than thou shall get worse than thou has judge...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:27 pm
One thing I think we need to do is respect homosexuals. THey have fallen into sin, and we do the same. We say its worse than what we do, but in God's eyes that sin is as bad as anything else. All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.  

GreerMerle

Dapper Gaian

1,600 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

dirtdevilgrunt13

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:54 pm
Kitoko,did you even look at my post?  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items