Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Wings in the Dark... (Hedwig and Ohanzee) [FIN] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

This rp is for Hedwig and Ohanzee!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:43 pm
He moved, silently, along the ground. He had been lonesome, as of late, no one of the mind to keep a dour stallion company, especially when all he was seeing lately were personality faws.

Maybe it was the child-mare, Yue. Her voice was still infant-shrill, and she still acted like a filly, though she was a mare grown. Which was fine, he was a patient babysitter, when she was younger... it was her attitude now that she was grown, still acting like the child, and yet demanding the treatment of an adult, that grated him.

So he was, again, walking the night, seeking something as of yet undefined. Companionship? Seclusion?

Following behind him was his companion, Okami, quiet and loyal. He bent his head, touching noses with the wolf, who darted into the trees in search of prey.  

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500

Lorako

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:53 pm
It was her moment of the night. It was the moment she prefered when it was all calm and fresh. Hedwig like everynight prepare herself to her flight. Nodin was ready too.

It was time. She switched her soft wings and left the ground for the freshy air. Nodin flew arround her. They took the direction of the forest like always like this he will be able to find foods.

Softly and gracefuly she flew between the cloud. Then she went down a little under, near the ground to play with the grass with her hooves. She was pleased, everything was nice tonight.

Nodin suddenly pinched towards a tree, maybe he found something she thought

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:43 pm
Ohanzee could hear something, and he glanced around, trying to see what it was. His silver eyes reflected the moon's light, giving them an eerie glow as they scanned the area. He heard the sound of claws scraping into wood, most likely a raccoon, then the sound of his familiar's sniffing. No danger here.

Then he heard Okami's eerie howl, and a cry, and he knew the hunt was on. He smiled, wishing his friend the best of luck in catching his prey. He himself would be satisfied with grass, thank you.  

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500

Lorako

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:12 am
The mare landed softly on the ground near when Nodin was. She didn't see the stallion first, she just heard an other voice in the wood. She bended her wings against her body. Then with her soft voice she asked. "There is someone ?"

She looked arround to see a form, but her eyes were not yet used to the ground light, it was different from the one on the sky.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:59 am
He heard the sound of another body, heavy, landing, and turned to see a familiar female form tucking in her wings. "Hedwig." he murmured, voice sounding almost pleased. "Yes, it's Ohanzee."

He didn't know for sure if the mare would remember him, after all, when they'd met before it had been a short one. "How are you doing, miss Hedwig?"  

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500

Lorako

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:15 pm
Finally able to see what was arround her she heard a voice, a voice she didn't hear since a moment. "Ohanzee, I started to think i will never meet you again." She walked toward him softly like she used to do. "I'm good thank you. And you ?"

She looked in direction of the woods where Nodin come out upset, apparently he didn't win the battle. He flew away to find something else. "You got a familiar ?" she said with a gentle smile.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:46 pm
He smiled. She was so very considerate, moving so softly. It was nice. "I've been doing well." his head bent in greeting. "And yes, I now have a familiar. His name is Okami."

He raised his head and called softly for the wolf, and the creature melted out of the darkness. His body was primarily black, but he had a smattering of silver decorating his coat, and a necklace that matched Ohanzee's.  

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500

Lorako

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:53 pm
She nodded. "Yes it was. What happen to you since that day ?" She looked at Okami and then bow a little. "Nice to meet you little wolf, i'm Hedwig" she said with a soft voice. She knew Ohanzee has fragil ears, she didn't wanted to hurt him.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:31 am
He gave a faint shrug. "I haven't been up to too much. Here and there. I'm rather boring." he gave her a grin. Okami raised his head as Hedwig bowed, moving up quietly to try and touch noses. Like his master, he was the quiet type. Ohanzee smiled. "And what have you been doing, Hedwig?" he shifted his heavy body into a more comfortable position, then stepped towards to mare slowly.  

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500

Lorako

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:54 am
She touched the wolf's noses softly then she looked back to the stallion and smiled. "Well nothing really important, i flew here and there. I meet a new friend, her name is Glow Heart, she is really shy and nice." then she looked the sky "I miss the moment we shared, looking at the sky, i didn't found someone else who likes spend time like this."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:15 pm
He smiled. "It was nice, wasn't it?" he asked softly. His voice was soft now. "I'm happy you've made a new friend. How did you meet her?" he watched quietly as Okami moved back into the brush, disappearing on his hunt.  

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500

Lorako

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:58 pm
She smiled at him gently "yes it was" she looked the wolf then she looked back at Ohanzee. "She was lost, i found her when i was flying arround. So i help her to go back at her teepee and we had time to discuss and become friends" she nodded happy.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:09 am
He laughed. "You're very kind, aren't you?" he asked. A silly question, to be sure, but... "I've spent a lot of time hiding out?" how lame. "I think I've been more antisocial than ever." he made a face.  

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500

Lorako

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:25 am
She laughed softly. "I don't know if i'm very kind. I'm not bad for sure." she winked. She looked at him making a face and laughed softly again. "Well you're still nice arround me." she smiled at him. "Wanna take a walk ? The fresh air is so great".  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff