Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Tickle Methods: Tell Yours To Help Others!
tickling 101 Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tickling fun yes?
  yes
View Results

Alexander Nathaniel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:04 am
here, we share our tickling methods, tools, and victims. if u would like to tell the rest of us of what u do and what u use on ur victims, would be of a great help for future tickles.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:51 am
Yeah, I have a lot of stuff, but I'm going to make a separate post for it.  

Ryou_Ishimaru

600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Alexander Nathaniel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:02 am
1337gamer_7
Yeah, I have a lot of stuff, but I'm going to make a separate post for it.

fair enough.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:11 am
Alright. The most common that I know of, fingers (obviously), feathers, toothbrushes, hair brushes, really anything with soft bristles, a pen... pencil
All of which can be applied to the feet
Some tools can be used in other places, and give off a better reaction than the rest. anything soft can be used just about anywhere. As for the brush, if it's not soft don't think aobut it. The pencil, not so much, but the pen, it could be used elsewhere

Anyway to restrain the victim's arms and legs will come in handy. To keep the arms out of the way and to stop them from being able to protect their ticklish spots. A blindfold used for suspense, and to increase the other senses, such as touch, making them more ticklish. A type of lotion, to descrease friction on bare skin so your fingers can slide around easier and tickle more.

Tickling the Feet:

Restraining the feet is your best chance. Keep him/her from kicking his/her feet, and from knocking your hands away. Don't tickle his/her feet too much, or they'll desensitize, and her feet will be less ticklish. Now, on to the actual tickling. All the objects I named way up there will definitely tickle. Cotton balls, Q-tips, stuff like that.
If there is no certain part of his/her feet that is ticklish, start searching. Check the heel, the soles, the arches, the insteps, the toes, inbetween, and under the toes. By pulling his/her toes back, or restraining them and stopping them from moving, you'll stretch the arches and make his/her feet more ticklish. Same with the lotion as well. Even check the toes themselves.

Elsewhere:

tickling slow, or fast, depending upon the area can have a more or less ticklish effect
Being suspensful can apply more ticklishness if used correctly.
I'm running outta stuff =/
I love tickling the ribs. If the ticklee's arms are trapped and restrained away from the body, dig your fingers into his/her ribs, not too hard, and scribble your finger's either up and down, or in a circular motion really fast, or slow, depending on your techniques. If tickling up and down the ribs, drag a finger either up or down, poking the ribs and slightly inbetween.
As said before, some tools work better in some places than others. Take the ribs, for example. using something, such as pen or pencil might not be the best idea, but a feather or Q-tip, something soft, would work better.
Now, the stomach, like the feet, has more than 1 ticklish spot on it
Right in the middle, the sides, the navel, the waistline, and right under the ribs. What I like doing, is taking a pillow, or something thick with comfort, and place it under the ribs so they stand out more.  

Ryou_Ishimaru

600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Alexander Nathaniel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:32 am
lol. that's much of the discussion. but let's have more ready for a later usage.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:25 pm
i like to use a pen and draw on their soles then a toothbrush to clean them off and begin again  

Tola_Naomi

Partying Wife

x_Chelsea_x
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:36 pm
I think my hands work the best.
Wow Brandon you said alot xD  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:42 am
I just copied and pasted what I told my friend on YIM  

Ryou_Ishimaru

600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

teenage death girl

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:01 pm
you can also tickle the soles with ice cubes 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:59 pm
Every person has different more/less sensitive points. This is why I always do (and suggest) a simple technique, when I have a first session whit a lee/ler I meet for the very first time: the mapping.
The 'ler have to stroll his/her fingers veeeeery softly and slowly over the whole body of the 'lee and pay attention to the reaction he/she has in every moment, so to find the most sensitive spots.
Once all spots are found it's time to begin the real session and do some serious tickle twisted  

ShadowsWeaver

1K BPM

7,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:28 pm
Tickling is also more of a mind thing, like how you cannot tickle yourself. That is why taunting works really good. While tickling, be sure to use words and taunt them, it makes the tickling feel a little more intence, and it makes it more fun mrgreen !  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:51 am
i think fingers/hands work the best  

Gryffindor-SlytherinPride

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:48 am
If you make a claw with your hand (your four fingers pointing down and your thumb pointing up) and place it on the ticklish area and open and close it slowly, it tickles like heck, to me anyway, but I like to do it to others too. It's fun. This mostly works on the stomach, sides, back and legs; you might be able to find other paces.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:44 am
Not much can beat an electric toothbrush inbetween the toes or the bristles of a hairbrussh scratching against the feet.  

1K BPM

7,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

x_Chelsea_x
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:53 pm
Hairbrushes work on a shirt coverd belly...  
Tickle Methods: Tell Yours To Help Others!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games