Off Topic Chat! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero_2005
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:41 am
The Black hole of nothingness. Here you are free to post whatever comes to mind, have convos with other users, talk about your pet dog...whatever.

Normal rules do not apply, except for these:
    No Cybering
    No Spaming

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:24 pm
cool idea  

`Chloe Sullivan`

Zero_2005
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:33 pm
Except i don't have a pet dog...and i dislike dogs...>.>

plus, my cat would beat the snot out of any dog...she's declawed, but her wack is normaly enough to push me back, and i weight 190.

anyway...i love my kitty! she is so black and......black...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:28 pm
i have a black kitty and orge kitty and a black and grey kitty...  

`Chloe Sullivan`

Galencrabanien

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:11 pm
I have a torty kitty (all different colors, mostly black), a siamese/mancoon kitty, a siamese kitty, and a kitty that is white and looks sort of siamese.... ( the torty and siamese/mancoon kitty live with my New York family [mom and stepdad], and my siamese and white kitty live with my Florida family [dad, stepmom, half sister]) The torty kitty looks like a halloween cat because it is mostly black but has really bright yellow eyes, so she is our halloween cat, and my siamese/mancoon kitty is the saint patties day cat because she looks irish (don't ask... long story... which I will tell... we don't know her real birthday so we say it's St. Patties Day because it is easier to remember)... so those are my kitties  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:32 pm
What time zone are you people living in... because I can never seem to be on at the same time as anyone else... which is a problem for me RP abilities and oportunities.... I hate it when noone is on.... I'm in Eastern time... because I'm in New York.... but where are all of you??... or better said... when are all of you?  

Galencrabanien

Zero_2005
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:45 pm
I'm on whenever i feel like it. mostly, every waking moment.

anyway, i'm Pacific Daylight Time. i laugh at you east coasters...MUHAHAHAHAHHAHAa! you and your stupid hurricanes razz

i have two kittes. one is about a year old, and i've had her since she was 2 months, so she is my baby kitten...she's black with a white patch at the base of her neck and on her crotch (odd place, huh?). my other is about 6 years old, declawed, and has the strongest wack i've seen in a small animal.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:45 pm
Who are the Mods going to be?  

Karmeth

Unbeatable Hunter

3,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

the_lie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:47 pm
my best friend has an army of black cats and my fiance has an army of different kinds of cats... i am an east coast freak yep.... it is illegal for me to leave the state of ga for another 10 months until my 18 birthday i am a total freak and i love hurricanes so ha ha zero  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:54 pm
Zero_2005
I'm on whenever i feel like it. mostly, every waking moment.

anyway, i'm Pacific Daylight Time. i laugh at you east coasters...MUHAHAHAHAHHAHAa! you and your stupid hurricanes razz
color]
Watch it buddy I'm from Detroit and on East coast time, and weez don't take insults well.

Momma! Get me ma gun! pirate  

vendol

Ibelin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 2:51 pm
The mods r listed in the Guild Members thing  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 2:53 pm
i had have 2 blac kitties. i used to have 4 and a stripped one but we had to give 3 away. *tear*
anyway, i'm Pacific Daylight Time. i laugh at you east coasters...MUHAHAHAHAHHAHAa! you and your stupid hurricanes------- that was mean. i live in Virginia..... Stop Laughing At ME!!!! ***gosh***  

Ibelin

Galencrabanien

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 3:28 pm
Hey don't bash the east coast... I live in New York and I have connections... my grandfather's Italian and grew up in the city... I will get you in some trouble... j/k.... I would never use my connections... not on nice people like you all... My kitties are 14, 8, 3, and 1... I love kitties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! doggies are like this domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun one of my kitties always looks like this eek or this some times whee and the other is this scream (meowing of course) ... cranky kitty... not mean just cranky... I love kitties....  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 10:53 am
I never really liked living on the east coast, I prefer west. (especially Oregon heart ) But now I live in the midwest.

So we've got galen13, gone1991 and vedol on Eastern time, zero_2005 on Pacific, and I'm assuming the_lie is on Eastern because she said she loved hurricanes, and then me on Mountain time. Did I miss anyone?

(Oh, and I love kitties too. whee )

Tikor

vendol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:51 am
You haven't missed anything

(I don't like kitties. But I'm biased because I allergic to dem. I'm a dog person.)  
Lord of the Rings: War of the Rings/The Rise of Sauron

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff