Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Ares and Sukari

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:43 pm

The cool eyes almost set as the winter skies, looked forward onto the approaching lands that ran vast. His sleek ebony mane braided and combined with beads to match his coat and a necklace adorned with the color of those starlit eyes. His pale form walked through the last of the snow around these parts. His ebony wings flickered softly as a light breeze blew past. He lifted his head to scent the air, nothing. He moved forward, his persona wasn’t one to attract much company. He was often to cold and un-wanting to most stallions and to the mares they get to emotional most of them…he hadn’t met one that could uphold a conversation and keep him interested.

Ares muscles rippled as he moved, he was quite impressive in looks and that’s why many females came to him and attempted to converse with him but they couldn’t handle what was behind his mind and all the spinning webs that were there thinking…yes he inside was much more confusing and dark than his appealing and light outsides. He sighed softly, he didn’t mind being alone…he guessed it never bothered him before but sometimes he wished he could spend time with someone he could just…talk to.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:09 pm
It was only a short distance away that the onyx and silver mare stood, statuesque, perched on a cliffside above the ivorn stallion, but oblivious to his presence. Icy cerulean hues surveyed the distant horizon with little interest, her expression flat and bored, something akin to disdain adorning her features. Tangled ebon' locks were the only source of movement about her as ivory-tipped ends danced about her form with the wind.

Sukari was a solitary individual- at least, that was what she preferred that everyone believe about her. In reality, her own distinctive nature was just a big a mystery to her as it was to everyone else, she just wasn't willing to utilize any sort of means to find it. As far as she was concerned, she was a rogue, and it was going to stay that way for as long as she had any say in it. No friendships meant no opportunity for rejection, loss, or anything of the sort. No, she had no desire to become involved with anyone.

A peculiar patch of white among the dark ashen surroundings of the field below her vision drew the mare's attention momentarily, one brow raising in idle curiosity as she made out the form of a stallion below. After a moment of internal debate, she simply shifted with a decisive snort, opting to ignore the other soquili rather than greet him. Maybe if she didn't say anything, he would simply go away.

Kyaishi
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:27 pm

He looked to his side briefly at the scent of another, mare he had picked out. His cold eyes turned away after glancing momentarily and dismissing her as if she were a fruit he did not want to eat nor even try. He like her was quite anti-social. No friends, no pain. He thought back to most anyone whom tried to befriend him and none worked. Cynara he felt most guilty, she was like his sister. He would make amends but never to get that close to break her that much again. Not to break her like that when she didn’t know the truth. Even his heart as iced over as his couldn’t bear one from knowing as a foal to cry like she had when she had seen him carry out one of his dirty deeds. Though the human deserved it. He huffed letting his warm breath fog the cool air.

The thing that attracted him to this female was that she had the same look in her eyes that he had, leave alone and be left alone. Not only that she was another female that had wings. Those had been quite rare. Then again being the anti-social warrior he was he didn’t meet that many unless under some what hostile circumstances. One of the plots from being raised by a unikalona.

His ebony mane flung over the one side of his face that was prefect, the other side tainted with a black birthmark that looked like his father’s mask. His tail flickered as his head turned and he started to walk some what away from her but then laid himself comfortably in the snow. So if she did want a conversation he was there but he wouldn’t be the one to start it…no matter how awkward. Though he could call her? No. She did not look like the type to be called.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:11 pm
After a number of minutes, it was becoming clear that this new stallion was not moving away. A disapproving glare was bestowed upon the intruder as the winged mare debated her choices from here, finally giving up with a roll of her azure irises. An audible sigh befell her lips as Sukari shifted upon her stone perch, intending to make it clear that she had no intention of relinquishing her position or approaching him in any sort of friendly manner. Unfortunately, as it appeared in the next few moments, some higher power had it in for her. Perhaps someone up there just thought it was funny to see her suffer.

In her movements upon the cliffside to turn her back to the stallion below, she failed to notice the precarious shifting of rocks beneath her hooves until it was too late- the edge of the stone precipice crumbled, and Sukari was sent hurling to what might have been her death, had she not had wings. However, since the accident had taken her completely by surprise, it was a few moments before she was able to react and open her wings to slow her fall, and by then, she'd already struck the stone wall several times. Feathered wings outstretched, she tumbled the rest of the way, ungracefully, to the ground, landing on her knees before the strange soquili that had occupied her attention only moments before.

Kyaishi
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:00 pm
Ares could almost feel everything she was doing her soft inhale of her sigh the roll of her lighter toned eyes. Yes Ares was one to pay attention but these were none, these were his survival skills of paying attention to his surroundings and alert for any potential dangers though he did not see this female as a danger. Well not now at least. He looked over at the first crack of the stone and his eyes widened slightly as the stones shifted downwards and the female...with it.

He did not laugh, nor poke fun. He did not even want to walk over to see if she was alright cause even then some females have gotten offensive about it and though he didn't mind they were offensive they usually continued to be well...a b***h. He walked to her in a stride, so they were even closer than before and she on her knees. He did what he did not want to do and asked her, "Are you alright ma cheire?" spoken with a true french tone with a slight seduction each word giving it the more 'oomph' to all of them. Clearly understood and also very moving at times.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:17 am
While she was a little sore from the rough landing, she wasn't hurt... well, discounting her pride, of course. It was a rather large blow to her ego, to say the least, but she wasn't childish enough to take it out on this complete stranger.

"Fine," she muttered.

...Okay, so she wasn't that childish... but her pride was bruised, and she was unused to dealing with others at all, much less those who inquired after her health. Still, although rude, callous, and sometimes downright cold-hearted, Sukari was not above common courtesy.

"Thank you," she murmured rather reluctantly, shifting her gaze to avoid his as she used her wings to steady herself and hauled herself onto all fours. Despite having attempted to avoid all contact with him at all, she supposed she didn't see the harm in conversing with him now... the damage had been done, after all. Besides, if she were honest with herself, she might admit that she didn't mind having company anywhere near as much as she led others to believe she did.

Cold cerulean hues lifted from the dirt below her hooves with no small amount of trepidation as she raised her head to meet his gaze, blinking a moment in confusion as she registered that no, she was not looking into a mirror, his eyes just happened to be very similar to her own. Not simply in color, as it were, but she saw the same emptiness, the void that she tried so often to ignore when observing her own reflection. It was strange and unnerving, to say the least.

Kyaishi
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:59 pm
Ares watched her and looked into her eyes, as she looked into his own and as her expression changed he realized why. Their eyes were the same, blinking and alive but sometimes as if no one is home. As some would say. After he was done make his assesment about their eyes, he noticed her. For once, he really hadn't noticed females in any sort of way but he was now. Perhaps it was because something about females having wings excited him cause they could both roam the skies. Perhaps not, but she was pretty, he wouldn't lie to himself. She was almost naturally colored and normal coats is what attracted him, though not black. Anything but black, thats what singled him out in his own family. His mother, father and sister were all black and he was pure white except for his markings. If it wasn't for them and his ebony mask he would be a perfection of white. But he liked his markings, except his mask. It reminded him to much of his father sometimes and he was the one he blamed that they did not have a family, never met his mother in person or sister. He sighed at thought to himself and then directed his attention to the female. "I'm sorry if I intruded upon your day, ma petite. If you wish for me to leave, I shall." If her eyes told him anything, if she was like him or rather the past him. Company would be unnecessary, but he could be wrong but he got a silent vibe that she was a 'loner' like himself at times but sometimes he secretly yearned for a companion, just to share thoughts with. His own dirty secret.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:40 am
Normally, Sukari would have told him that that was exactly what she preferred- although if she were honest with herself, most of the time she didn't mind the company. Still, for some reason she felt a sort of kinship with this unfamiliar soquili- despite her mistrust of most stallions. Nanaki had once told her about what he considered 'kindred spirits', but she hadn't believed him at the time. After all, who would believe that anyone could truly understand her pain, her guilt, her burden?

There was a moment of tense silence before she offered a reluctant response, azure irises regarding him with a grudging respect as she shifted her weight slightly. "No, it's all right, stay if you wish."

It was uncharacteristic of her to make such an offer, to say the least, but curiosity won out over pride, for a change, and she was intrigued by the small similarities she found in the cerulean orbs that were so like her own.

Kyaishi
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:16 pm
Ares accent was noticible but it wasn't as bad as if he were angry. He tended to get angry more often as well. It was eating him up from the inside it seemed and no one could calm that temper of his. Sometimes he even consider himself a monster for the things he said when he was in rage and the things he had done. He didn't intend to anger the mare with his prescence however. Nor uncomfertable, but perhaps when he looked into her eyes he had seen himself and was curious how this conversation could carry on. He was silent and she as well before she replied, he would not leave even though she was hesitant because getting that brief whiff of her personality he knew that she did not offer her company often and if he were to leave it was not likely he would be seeing her again.

"It would be a pleasure to stay,." I hope, he thought while he nodded briefly looking to her. Could to similar soquili with that sort of look behind their eyes get a long or would their personalities clash rather than go together? He did not know, but he would give her respect until she ceased to deserve it in his eyes. "Je m'appelle Ares..." his brows knit. Perhaps he was nervous but he usually did not speak French out of the blue unless it was someone he knew spoke French. Or at least a bit..."Sorry, my name is Ares." he replied with less of a thick accent. He offered no explanation for his little outburst, no use explaining and rambling. That was the problem of dear Cynara he thought. Gave to much information, though he did like to know if someone was bothered by anything so he could take care of it.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:49 pm
So that was it, she realized with a start- his heavy accent was because he spoke another language. It was ironic, she mused- perhaps they weren't as similar as she'd first thought they were. The thought was strangely disconcerting... any other soquili would have recognized it as disappointment, but Sukari had no use for frivilous emotions like that.

"You need not apologize... I may not understand your language well, but it is nothing to have need of forgiveness for." Shifting her weight lightly from one ribbon-wrapped leg to another, Sukari contemplated her own introduction, trying to seem nonchalant about something that was wholly unfamiliar to her. Sure, she had the capability of being civil and even pleasant at times, but it wasn't often, and it sure as hell wasn't in the company of any stallions.

"It is... a pleasure to meet you, Ares. I am Sukari." The words tasted odd, but she wasn't entirely sure it was in a bad way. She wasn't about to go changing her social habits because of one conversation, but perhaps this being 'pleasant' had more credibility than she had originally thought it to.

Kyaishi
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:53 pm
He watched her, she had a nice name...unique. "I inherited it from my father, so to speak. I am native here yet know the language of his orgin..." he shrugged while he watched her, "This seems awkward. I do not know of your ways but I am usually not a conversationalist nor is being pleasant or nice an area of experise for me. So I beg your pardon if I sound rude at some points or cruel." He almost smiled, what was with this smiling factor but more of smirking. "It is also not of moi to ask for forgivness but I s'pose I can let it slide a few times." He glanced to her uncomfertably shifting his wait and with the flick of his tail wondering if they were indeed similar. Those eyes were like his reflection though, when he looked into the cold waters.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:40 pm
She was unsure of how exactly to respond for a moment, eyeing him warily as she shifted her weight uneasily from one hoof to another. 'Awkward' was putting it lightly... 'strange' and 'disconcerting' were more likely the words she would use to describe this encounter, although it wasn't entirely unpleasant.

"Neither am I a conversationalist, optimist, or anything of the sort... it is not something I will hold against you, but I suspect the lack of subject matter to discuss and our lack of conversational skills will lead to a dead end." She paused here, considering her words a moment before offering a simple shrug of her shoulders. "Or maybe I just think too much. What brings you out here, anyway?"

Kyaishi
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:49 pm
He let out a slight huffing chuckle, it was his form of laugh because he had never fully out righted laugh, "Perhaps we have something in common then." he watched, that was amazing he had never met anyone whom came close to being anything like him. He shrugged, "I find the ones whom think to much, talk to much and that seems to get on my nerves. I do not think you do, since you haven't gotten on my nerves." it was rather pathetic but he was trying to be complimenting her, he hadn't any etiquitte but he was trying. "I was just traveling, I do it daily to see new places. Nothing extravagant, and you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:15 pm
One delicate eyebrow raised in amusement as she contemplated his... half-compliment was an accurate term for it, she supposed. "Thank you... I think." The faintest ghost of a grin was tugging lightly at the corners of her mouth; it was almost nice, to be comfortable in someone's company like this... it was probably due to the fact that they were so similar, although no one would hear her complain about it.

"The same, for the most part- but I don't travel to see new places, just to allieviate boredom." An indifferent shrug followed the nonchalant statement, wings shifting lightly to find a more comfortable settling place against her sides.

Kyaishi
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:49 pm
Ares looked to her lightly, they were same even the smile. Maybe it was just the mere fact that great minds thought alike. He didn't mind her, there were only a few that didn't piss him off to the point of a rage or just leaving. He nodded in agreement. "That is one way to take care of boredom, I suppose. It seems these days the days do just repeat themselves..." he was starting to wonder how many miles it would take to see more than one change in the lands and what would be out there.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games