Reply [Tomboys of Gaia]
what do other boys think of you Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-The Drug-

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:28 pm
Boys at my school are afraid of me.Except of course my cute boyfriend.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:33 pm
Guys.... Not sure what they think of me now sweatdrop  

Tomboy71679
Vice Captain

Royal~T
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:21 pm
Well, both scared of me and think i'm cool.

They know I can kick their asses, but we play around and fight and play roughly.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:42 pm
..well... most guys think i'm cool...but my close friends think i'm gay.  

Dstackie

Royal~T
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:59 pm
kazia asim
Why?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:10 pm
Royal~T
kazia asim
Why?

because...most guys know i can kick thier a**. while my friends know i haven't had a fight since...like ever... and proly the fact that they know i crossdress...
i'm like a tomboy crossdressing guy emo... just not as emo...  

Dstackie

AnGeL_rOsE94

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:40 am
Well all the dudes around me keep saying what they think about tomboys. They also say what they think about me when I'm wearing boy clothes. They usually ask why I like wearing dude clothes so much. One time one of them came up to me and was like "You look like a man" and just left. I usually laugh about it so no prob biggrin But some dudes call me a lesbian or a bi  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:59 am
obssesedM.C.R.fan
Well all the dudes around me keep saying what they think about tomboys. They also say what they think about me when I'm wearing boy clothes. They usually ask why I like wearing dude clothes so much. One time one of them came up to me and was like "You look like a man" and just left. I usually laugh about it so no prob biggrin But some dudes call me a lesbian or a bi

that's cause tomboy is a tag that you would normally use when your really young like 7 or something.>_<...i can't even use the phrase tom-girl on me anyomore.  

Dstackie

Royal~T
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:14 am
kazia asim
obssesedM.C.R.fan

that's cause tomboy is a tag that you would normally use when your really young like 7 or something.>_<...i can't even use the phrase tom-girl on me anyomore.
Poor poor yo- HEY! An Obsesive Compulsive Disorder dude! In other words...It's monk! ~Takes pictures~  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:56 pm
Royal~T
kazia asim
obssesedM.C.R.fan

Poor poor yo- HEY! An Obsesive Compulsive Disorder dude! In other words...It's monk! ~Takes pictures~

i am not OCD... i just pay attentio n to detail... crying  

Dstackie

Royal~T
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:09 pm
[[.machiavellianism.]]
Royal~T
kazia asim
obssesedM.C.R.fan

Wasn't talking about you. xDDD Nice name by the way.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:03 pm
Royal~T
[[.machiavellianism.]]
Royal~T
kazia asim
obssesedM.C.R.fan

Wasn't talking about you. xDDD Nice name by the way.

i know, i just thought it'd be fun to respond like that.
and thanks, it took me 5 minutes to think of.  

Dstackie

PrincessMalon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:23 pm
The other guys are comfortable around me, like I am them. We can play around, but normal girls would think I'm weird.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:01 pm
Hey, bieng weird is better than bieng normal. Eww, Normal.  

Royal~T
Captain

UWs Tomboy11

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:13 pm
[[.machiavellianism.]]
Royal~T
kazia asim
Why?

because...most guys know i can kick thier a**. while my friends know i haven't had a fight since...like ever... and proly the fact that they know i crossdress...
i'm like a tomboy crossdressing guy emo... just not as emo...

I rarely get in fights....last time i did was w/ one of my friends cuz he was harassing me to go bug my other friend but that's cuz i'm smart....also if i did get in a fight i could totally beat someone up. that would be pretty satisfying. 3nodding  
[Tomboys of Gaia]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff