Reply Chatterbox Forum~
Additional Guild Updates Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jessybelldove

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:27 am
Only the Captain and Vice Captains can update here.
The only types are updates in the guild and ideas thought of.
NO DISCUSSION AND SPAM!
Thank you.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:42 am
Updates for today-
People seem to be scared of going in subforums. It is only a few clicks away too. Is it the work or cant you be bothered? Dont be scared, click click click.
Are you afraid of being addicted to guilds? wink Those were put there for a reason. Also do not be scared of making threads biggrin

I have thought about attaching this guild to my guild so that we can visit both guilds. Attach you say? Yes not literally though I mean like putting a direct link to eachothers guilds, I already announced this in the other guild. Also if you want to donate to a guild, dont donate to my one, donate to this one! This one needs a couple of subforums, the other one has enough. So if you have any subforum ideas that my other guild doesnt have, put them here ^^. That way we can enjoy the company of both guilds biggrin Pm me if you have any ideas about that..
I have thought about putting a few comics in my other guild into this guild. If you want that to happen please make a thread for your opinions on it. Also I would like to say that if you have any other opinions on how to improve this guild do tell me.  

Jessybelldove

Jessybelldove

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:16 am
New Banner added!!
New Comic Idea Thread added!!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:22 am
People Kysis is thinking of a drawn comic to put here.. biggrin I do hope this may be the case, I find it a great Idea.
People I will put up a thread to decide if we should put up an official guild comic, what type it should be and who will make it. We do love your opinions.  

Jessybelldove

Jessybelldove

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:24 am
I have added the ideas and opinions thread...
Now if the idea sounds good and easy enough We Will Definately Make It.
That means you all must give a shot.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:46 am
I am now going to add the sprite comic and reserve some spaces.
If you would like to be in it I suggest you go there and see what it is about now and fill the forms =3

If anyone doesnt read the annoucements then I suggest you do, I didnt put this up for my health XD  

Jessybelldove

Jessybelldove

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:38 am
Wootish I just added the comic and first person to it.
Now I may put up the Harvest moon one.
Any girl could be lucky to now marry the main character or if failed a different guy =3 ^^ What will be the results?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:06 am
I just added a shop where you can rate and help change it before I put it in the main place.
You want me to get rich dont cha razz
Oh my goodly god I am now going to change the pokemon comic from the stupidly huge people to the tiny lil ones :3 Woo so now I feel like making it.

Jessybelldove

jamiewindwaker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:30 am
Art and Graphics Forum has been given a list of sprites from different games and websites (harvest moon, RO, gaia...you get the idea) Its small right now and i will need people to help me with finding some websites that have sprites for different games.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:33 am
Jamie has given a good idea and I will follow it through.
I will thank Jamie for those ideas =3

Jessybelldove

Jessybelldove

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:13 am
Hoorah! I finally got the horoscopes comic up and running and you might as well enjoy the starry signed eyes of the horoscope girls.
Whatever your star sign, do not be insulted whatever. Even if your a capricorn or a cancer, I didnt choose them to be insulted. They all rock =3.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:12 am
The guild is putting together neat ideas, so we will be mighty Busy Busy.
Hopefully you will understand ;3.

Queen Robina has put up a couple of threads so check them out please. Also I am going to put up a thread with the link to one of my guilds so that we can literally have a party biggrin  

Jessybelldove

Jessybelldove

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:31 am
TODAY IS COMIC WEEK EVERYONE! EVERYTHING TO DO WITH COMICS! Please make your way to the sprites thread to find yourself some nice sprites to make your comics. If you do not want to do that pm me to get some sprites. :3 I do make some customs but please think of the sprites.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:13 am
Comic week has ended so no one is the winner as only 2 entered. You lazy bums.

We have added a subforum so when there is an event we will prepare for it properly.
It will be Crews only until the event comes okay so keep with it. 3nodding

Jessybelldove

queenrobina
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:29 am
The captin of the guild(me) is going on holiday tommorow and will not be online for 8 days so jessybelldove is in charge untill she comes back as jessybelldove helps alot with the guild ^ ^.  
Chatterbox Forum~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff