Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The United Martial Artists Guild
ALL MARTIAL ARTISTS TAKE THIS POLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What martial art do you study (the most out of the ones you do)?
  Karate
  Aikido
  Tae Kwon Do
  Kuk-Sool-Won
  Capoeira
  Choy Li Fut
  Ju-jitsu
  Muay Thai
  Ninjutsu
  Other
View Results

Mangafairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:45 am
I wanted every martial artist on this guild to take the poll so we can see how many people study the different martial arts.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:05 am
ALRIGHT! AWESOME! ANOTHER POINTLESS THREAD!! WOOOOOOOOOHHHHHOOOOOOOOO! burning_eyes  

Shuma-Gorath

Mangafairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:01 am
Shuma-Gorath
ALRIGHT! AWESOME! ANOTHER POINTLESS THREAD!! WOOOOOOOOOHHHHHOOOOOOOOO! burning_eyes

You know the funny thing is I was expecting you to reply a very pointless comment. Get this, NOBODY WANTS TO KNOW YOUR OPINION!!!!!!!!!!!! I am curious because I want to know the majority of what martial arts people study.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:14 am
Mangafairy
Shuma-Gorath

You know the funny thing is I was expecting you to reply a very pointless comment. Get this, NOBODY WANTS TO KNOW YOUR OPINION!!!!!!!!!!!! I am curious because I want to know the majority of what martial arts people study.
Well then why don't you look at THE INTRODUCTIONS? This is a pointless thread, and all it's doing is taking up space for no reason. If you REAAALLY wanted to know what everyone did, you could just look in the introductions section. It'd save time.  

Shuma-Gorath

Mangafairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:27 am
Shuma-Gorath
Mangafairy
Shuma-Gorath

Well then why don't you look at THE INTRODUCTIONS? This is a pointless thread, and all it's doing is taking up space for no reason. If you REAAALLY wanted to know what everyone did, you could just look in the introductions section. It'd save time.

No, I'd have to sift through 63 posts to find out, this is quicker and easier.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:33 am
Mangafairy
Shuma-Gorath
Mangafairy
Shuma-Gorath

So, what you're saying is that you could go through those posts in the intro section a page at a time, come back and continue where you left off, but won't, so instead, out of laziness, you created a thread, where not even half the guild will post?  

Shuma-Gorath

Mangafairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:35 am
Shuma-Gorath
Mangafairy
Shuma-Gorath
Mangafairy
Shuma-Gorath

So, what you're saying is that you could go through those posts in the intro section a page at a time, come back and continue where you left off, but won't, so instead, out of laziness, you created a thread, where not even half the guild will post?

Yea why not? Do I loose anything in the process that I consider of value? no. So why not, I might as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:39 am
Mangafairy
Shuma-Gorath
Mangafairy
Shuma-Gorath
Mangafairy
Shuma-Gorath

Yea why not? Do I loose anything in the process that I consider of value? no. So why not, I might as well.
No, you don't. But the leaders might not like you shitting up the guild with threads that have either been a) overdone and/or b) have no substance to them.  

Shuma-Gorath

Mangafairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:54 am
Shuma-Gorath
Mangafairy
Shuma-Gorath
Mangafairy
Shuma-Gorath

No, you don't. But the leaders might not like you shitting up the guild with threads that have either been a) overdone and/or b) have no substance to them.

This thread is me simply being curious. Which I believe I am allowed to be, should they wish to get rid of it is up to them, I wouln't mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:02 pm
Karate, me!  

Uriko1.0

TaeKyon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:18 pm
Shuma-Gorath

They would if this guild had a leader who didn't just fill up threads with pointless information he copied and pasted from magazines and websites himself.

Seriously, if this was in a forum/guild where someone gave a damn, she'd be flamed w/ people telling her to use the search function.

It's a redundant thread and you shouldn't make them in general, it's just bad forum etiquette.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:59 pm
I train in Hap Ki Do. It is a derivative of of Tae Kwon Do and Ai Ki Do. I have fun training. ^.^  

iamagiraffe

Shin2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:12 pm
Choy Li Fut for me.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:42 am
Shin2
Choy Li Fut for me.

I like how you say that martial art, it sounds kinda funny, i'm not being offensive but it makes me giggle. biggrin  

Mangafairy

Doctor_Strange

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:45 am
I feel so alone....lawl  
The United Martial Artists Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash