Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP]Not all the stallions are mean ((Midori and Momiji))END Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lorako

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:15 pm
User Image

Momiji was walking quietly arround. Kyô and Tohru were not at home so he was bored and search for something to do. He didn't really take time before to visit the land. He was always at Shigure's home, playing arround. Now he decided to take a walk to discover what's arround and maybe something funny to do.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:28 pm
User Image
Midori trotted through the forest quietly, still examining the area. She was bored, and hadn't much to do. Yawning, she looked around boredly before seeing Momiji. Raising a brow, she stayed put, wondering whether or not the stallion would notice her.  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

Lorako

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:35 pm
Momiji looked at the butterfly flying arround. Something green attracted his eyes. He realised then it was a mare, a green and black mare. Because he was really polite he decided to walk towards her. "Good afternoon miss"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:45 pm
Midori smiled falsely at the stallion. She had truely hoped he wouldn't notice her, but it was too late. "Hello." Still smiling, she bowed her head politely. "It's nice to see somebody out and about."  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

Lorako

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:54 pm
"Yeh, it's, but you know you don't need to force yourself if you don't want to speak with me" he smiled. Momiji was always clever, he really well understand people, maybe du to his past.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:59 pm
Midori blinked. "Who said I didn't want to speak to you?" She raised a brow, but was happy that he wasn't some pompous stallion out to get some. Then again, perhaps he was. "I'm Midori."  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

Lorako

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:03 pm
"I don't know, but you seems to force yourself. Maybe i'm wrong" he still smiled gently. "I'm Momiji. Nice to meet you Midori-san"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:06 pm
Midori merely shrugged. Blinking as he added "San" to the end of her name, she shrugged again, not really minding it. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Momiji." Smiling politely, she stretched her back legs.  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

Lorako

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:14 pm
Momiji still smiling "I came from an other land. -san is a mark for showing the respect to someone. I can say it's like Miss, but i even more polite way. So what did you doing arround here, if it's ok for me to ask ?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:01 pm
The mare nodded. "I see." She thought for a moment about his question before simply replying, "I got bored, so I decided I might as well go for a stroll." Nodding again, she asked, "What are you doing here?"  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

Lorako

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:14 pm
Momiji laughed, "Actually the same as you miss. I was totally bored so i took a walk. Do you agree if i stay with you ? like this we can maybe be less bored together" he nodded.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:20 pm
Midori smiled and nodded. "I'd like that." She curiously examined his clothing, raising a brow. It was like nothing she'd ever seen before. None of the other Soquili she'd seen had anything like it.  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

Lorako

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:29 pm
"Ok then, there is some place you like arround here ? Maybe we can go and sit. Then we can chat quietly" He smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:33 pm
Thinking for a moment, she nodded. "I like it by the ocean." Smiling, she nodded again before looking around.  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

Lorako

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:35 pm
"Then let's go to the ocean miss" he nodded and then wait she started walking first like a gentleman.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff