Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mighty Jorge Legion of Unspeakable and/or Speakable Doom

Back to Guilds

Tags: Evil, Plundering, Pilllaging, Enslaving, Happy Dance Time 

Reply The Mighty Jorge Legion of Unspeakable and/or Speakable Doom
The Dojo, Boxing Gym, and Kage's Quarters (RP thread) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Mighty Jorge
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:34 pm
The Dojo: A traditional dojo that is spacious and equipped with whatever the Legionnaires need to hone their combat skills. It is mostly meant for those who use eastern martial arts or melee combat of some sort, though. Those more suited to brawling and power than finesse and technique would be more comfortable in the Boxing Gym.

The Boxing Gym: A Gym literally right next to the dojo and joined by an adjoining door to it. This place is made for those who practice a way of fighting that focuses more on power and stamina and less on finesse and technique or those that are boxers, brawlers, or simply like to punch things. There are multiple heavy sandbags, speed bags, weight benches, and a boxing ring! Everything is reinforced to handle the great strength of some Legionnaires. The chains holding the punching bags are heavily reinforced and there are some specially made weights that begin at 250 pounds even though they look like normal 10 pound weights.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:36 am
*Having set up his room to his liking, Darkhom had decided to visit the old Dojo, for meditation and preparation for his next task. He had been ordered by Din, Goddess of Fire, to find an eliminate a mage who had been claiming to be the reincarnation of an ancient demi-god. He was taking claim to Din's acheivements, and she desired him silenced.*

*Darkhom sat in the Dojo in meditation, his sword by his side...assuming he was alone.*  

Darkhom Illuminari
Crew

Darkhom Illuminari
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:39 pm
*Darkhom sat, lost in a meditative trance, unaware of the Shadow that had followed him for many miles to this lost place. It now stalked him in the dojo, waiting for the right moment to strike.*

*Darkhom's senses weren't keen enough for this Shadow's elite stealth skills. He had never had to deal with a human like this, and never expected an attack here. Dispite his alert state, he was completely unaware of this Shadow as he stalked along in the darkness*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:27 pm
As Duncan melted out of the shadow, he unexpectedly found the one lurking about in the dojo. Leaning against the wall with crossed arms, he said "As far as I know, Darkhom is neither into stalkers, neither into dudes. You get a pity point for trying though." He glanced at the person with a hint of the bloodlust he once had as undead, but didn't really threaten, knowing there was a possibility the two of them were old allies.  

Duncan_the_Soulknight

5,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Darkhom Illuminari
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:52 am
*The shadowed man, dressed as a ninja, turned slowly to regard Duncan. Only his eyes were visible from under his dark robes, and a massive four-bladed weapon was stripped to his back. The only noticable mark was a smiliar form tatooed around his left eye*

Don't interfere. *he said finally, in a low voice, before jumping up into the shadows of the darkened dojo. From his hidden roost, this shadowed one finally launched his attack, his hand forced by Duncan's unexpected appearance. A large star came spinning from the shadows, straight towards the meditating Darkhom*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:05 am
*Darkhom remained seated. He would have been the perfect target, if it hadn't been for Duncan's appearance. Darkhom had heard the whisperings of people from the shadows, and was on full alert. So when he heard the blade spinning through the air, the Dark Angel was ready for it. He jumped out of the way just in time, his katana in hand as he scanned the room, searching for his hidden attacker*  

Darkhom Illuminari
Crew

Duncan_the_Soulknight

5,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:57 am
Duncan appeared behind the ninja again, this time not hiding the murderous intent in his eyes. The sword that had appeared in his hand hooked around the waist of the assilant, Duncan lowered his voice threatheningly. "Just so you know, this blade was made to kill, not to incapacitate. I suggest you remian very still." It was a good thing for him that this person obviously liked to stay in the shadows. As long as he did, Duncan could always catch up to him. "Darkhom, we're up here" he said with a raised voice, knowing full well that he had already heard them.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:41 am
*Darkhom saw that Duncan had captured the masked ninja, but he wasn't satisfied. He had dealt with their kind before, and knew of their tricks and strange magics, like the ability to create false duplicates of oustounding realism. He had almost lost his life to one of thier kind before...almost...*

*Just then, three more bladed stars came from three different corners of the room, all at Darkhom* Vengence will be mine! *followed them. Darkhom knew only one of them was real, but didn't have time to determine which one. He used his sword to barely deflect the three stars*

Keep your guard up! *he shouted to Duncan* He's full of tricks!  

Darkhom Illuminari
Crew

Duncan_the_Soulknight

5,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:20 am
As the three stars flew towards Darkhom, Duncan cut trough the ninja with the intention of dashing trough and help. When the copy dissolved into mist, Duncan was taken off guard and nearly lost his balance. He recovered just as Darkhom shouted his warning, and caught a glimps of something from the corner of his eye. Without wasting time to check what it was, he shadow walked himself a foot out of the way as something whirred by. From another corner, Duncan stared at the shadow he had stood in. "Amazing. This is the first time a mere human has managed to draw blood from me in over a thousand years." he said to himself as a fain scratch appeared on his left arm. At least he didn't have to worry about poisons.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:34 am
*Darkhom made his way over to Duncan, dodging and parrying stars as best he could. By the time he made it over, he has far share of cuts and scratches.*

Be careful my friend...I believe he is from the ninja Clan of the Shadows...they are skilled in illusions and very deadly.

*Darkhom remembered his previous encounter with one of thier kind. He had slain the ninja, but only after an intense battle. He kept his guard up*

Why have you come for me? *he called into the shadows, assuming he was the ninja's intended target*  

Darkhom Illuminari
Crew

Duncan_the_Soulknight

5,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:09 pm
Duncan remembered a time several milennia ago when he first met Hearts. He had once had a bodyguard of this kind back then. Even if this wasn't one of the same kind, it was probably an even more dangerous opponent. "Vennis, can I break the seal?" he asked in his mind. "No father, you may not break the seal" came an annoyed answer. "You know very well that this is not the kind of situation that allows divine intervention by you. Besides, you're been in worse situations before." Duncan sighedand decided to shift the sword from the right to the left hand so that he could transform his right into a green blade. "Darkhom, don't hesitate to use me as a shield" Duncan said. "It is of little to no consqence if I die. I'll explain later."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:13 am
*Darkhom raised his katana in a defensive position, his eyes ever alert for the slightest sense of movement in the shadows*

No my friend, this is my battle it seems. I only wish I knew why he was after me.

*A voice came from the shadows then, filled with a crazed anger" Why?! I vowed to avange my father's death, and I have come to do just that! *Three bladed stars came at them from the shadows at incredible speed. Darkhom barely managed to dodge, suffering only a wound on his leg. It was a minimal would compared to locating the ninja. Darkhom moved fast towards the shadows.*  

Darkhom Illuminari
Crew

Duncan_the_Soulknight

5,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:03 pm
"I'm not going to stand out of the way for a crappy reason like that!" Duncan said. Of course, in a way, he wasn't really one to talk, considering that he had spent nearly all of his own life trying to get revenge, but he was past that now. "I won't interfer if you don't want me to, but if things look bad, I will intervene. I can only heal you as long as you don't get yourself busted up too badly." Duncan took a steb backwards into a shadow and vanished. Of course he wasn't gone, but it was easier for him to keep tabs on what was going on if he wasn't physicalloy bound to the place.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:17 pm
*Darkhom didn't respond to Duncan right off, more intent on finding the ninja than debating semantics with the vampire. Duncan was more than welcome to aid in combat, but death was something Darkhom always tried to avoid*

*trying to gauge where the ninja's last attack came from, and predict where he would move next, Darkhom moved into the shadows, bringing his sword down on.....nothing*

Dammit...  

Darkhom Illuminari
Crew

Duncan_the_Soulknight

5,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:15 pm
Observing from the inside of the shadows themselves, Duncan found a way he could help without actually getting into the fight. Small bluish flames appeared, floating in midair around the room. Altough they neither gave off heat or light, the colour would releveal the ninja för an observant eye. As he remained there in the gap between existance and nothingness, someone else joined him.

"Greetings, miss Death" he said with a short bow. Without answering, she swung her scythe and stopped just as she was about to touch his neck. "You tried to break the rules" she said with a cold voice. "No killing. You agreed on that before coming here." "True" Duncan said. "But then again, there was the fine print. As long as nobody meddles with me, I won't meddle with them. And I claim that other dude started it." The six year old girl lowered her scythe and sighed. "You'll never learn, will you, dad?" Duncan merely shrugged. "I'm surprised that you're not helping that ninja though" Duncan said. "You both are bent on revenge." The little girl transformed into a young woman and sat down next to Duncan. "No" she answered. "While I might not forgive you for abandoning me and mother, I won't dwell on it. I've put you trough plenty to compensate." They remained silent for a while before Duncan spoke again. "I've really screwed up everything, huh?" "Yes. But that's okay" Vennis answered and gave him a hug.  
The Mighty Jorge Legion of Unspeakable and/or Speakable Doom

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff