dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:15 pm
User Image
Midnight Shadow trotted out of the dense forest she had been wandering in and into the valley. Despite her efforts of looking around this area several times her owner was nowhere to be found. She had thought about giving up a few times when she came across her owner's beaded necklace. After putting it around her neck where she knew it would be safe, she started her journey again to search for her owner.

She had wandered deep in the forest, not sure if she had stopped there for a while. She knew her owner hated to be out in the open alone, yet this wasn't the area her owner liked to be in for too long. After a month or two of wandering around in the forest, she had found herself back where she had started.

Gazing around the valley, she pinned her ears against her skull. It seemed like she would never find her owner. Her intention was to find the human and then find a mate, but it looked like it was a wiser choice to find a mate before the human. Flicking her tail slowly, she wandered out across the valley once again, hoping to find both her human and a potention mate, if she ever got around to looking for one.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:30 pm
User ImageApple trotted around near a forest that he had gone into only a few times. The stallion was a little hungry, so he stopped to graze on the fresh grass that he always ate. Lifting his head up, the large stallion sighed and looked up at the sky. Shaking his head he remember a mare that he used to like very much, but they did not talk much so it did not work out well.

This time Apple would take things a little slower and not worry about getting into a relationship so quickly. Again the stallion shook the sad thoughts away. He ususally was a fun loving stallion that acted exactly like a colt. Looking down at the grass again, the stallion put his head down to graze some more.

Nipping at the grass a little more, Apple lifted his head to a sound he heard. Turning his head, he saw a mare that was a dark brown, with a blondish colored tail and mane. Squinting a little, Apple noticed she had beautiful blue eyes.

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:45 pm

Midnight heard the soft hoofbeats of another Soquili around and she instantly stopped in her tracks. She had grown quite shy of meeting others of her own kin and her shyness grew even more when it was a Soquili of the opposite gender. She gazed around the area and spotted Apple-oosa. Canting her head to one side, she considered going over to him and saying hello, but her shyness prevented her from doing that.

Gazing at him from afar, she pawed at the ground nervously. 'He is handsome, but I bet he already is taken. All of the pretty stallions are always taken. Besides, I have no idea what to say. I hope he didn't spot me,' she thought to herself until she noticed that his gaze was on her. Lowering her head slightly, she gazed away from him. Letting her mane fall in her face, she didn't bother brushing it back. She wanted to turn invisible right then and there.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:04 am
Apple watched as the mare stood perfectly still like a statue for a few minutes. Watching the mare a little, Apple noticed that she looked a little shy and timid. Putting on a smile, Apple noticed that the mare finally noticed him. Ears perked up, the stallion listened incase the mare would say something.

Finally, he noticed the mare pawing at the dirt. Tilting his head a little, Apple started to walk towards the mare slowly not wanting to scare her in any way. The large stallion could sense that this mare was a little nervous. He noticed her drop her head and turn it away from him, so he stopped for a second, but soon continued to walk towards her. "Hello there." Apple said in his usual kind voice.

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:56 pm

Midnight twitched an ear as she heard a kind voice from beside her. She lifted her head up to see that the stallion had wandered over to her. Unable to think of what to say, she just merely bobbed her head in a greeting, her tail swishing back and forth slowly. She observed the stallion briefly, noticing the strange markings on his pelt. Twitching her ear again, she took a step back to give her a little room between her and the other Soquili.

After a few tense moments she finally found her voice. "Hello," she whispered softly, her gaze at the ground. A few more moments passed before she spoke up again. "What...brings you so far out here? I supposed that your...friends are busy looking for you."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:31 pm
The stallion's ears were still perked up listening for the mare's voice. Smiling at the mare bobbing her head, Apple swished his tail a little. Looking at the mare's eyes, Apple waited for her to say something. Was this mare a mute? Apple asked himself.

Finally his question was answered. Hearing the mare's voice, Apple smiled and bowed his head at the mare. Noticing her gaze at the ground, the stallion knew she did not see his bow. "I was just walking around, and what brings you out here? No, I don't have any friends looking for me. What about you? Where are your friends?" Apple said bending his head down to try to get the mare to look at him. His smile was still as big as ever.

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:31 pm

Midnight lifted her head up slightly to gaze at the stallion again. His words were kind and gentle, very soothing to her timid soul. Canting her head slightly, she pawed lightly at the ground as she heard his question. "I have no friends. I have never stuck around for very long to get any friends. I have met very few of our kin and they were mainly females," she said in a soft voice. "I was trying to find my human-companion, but it seems like she is gone forever. Now I am trying to get friends, but it is proving to be rather...difficult." She lifted her head up a tad bit more to show him her face.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:29 pm
Apple smiled a little as the mare lifted her head. Watching the mare pawing at the dirt, the stallion copied a little bit playfully. "Well maybe you should stick around here, there are very nice horses here." He said with a small smile. "You could always possibly find a new human compainion, and I could be a friend." The stallion said nodding his head a little, as he pawed at the ground. Apple hoped that she would say yes, she seemed nice and the stallion loved making new friends.  

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:43 pm

"A new human?" she asked curiously, her shyness vanishing slightly. "That would be nice, but what if my old human came back suddenly?" She flicked an ear slightly as she stopped pawing the ground when she noticed Apple immitating her. A faint blush on her cheeks, she lowered her head again, letting her mane hide her emotions. "You, be my friend? That...that would be wonderful." She smiled slightly, hoping that Apple might really become a friend.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:42 pm
Tilting his head to the side, Apple thought about what the mare asked. "Hm... well your two human's could become a team, work together? Live in the same teepee?" He said with a smile. Noticing the mare stop her pawing, Apple decided that he should stop too, but it was actually a little fun to him. Lowering his head down to the mare's level, he made sure she saw his big smile, that usually made even the sadest mare's smile. "Of course! I love making new friends." The stallion said watching the mare smile a little. "Wow, you have a gorgeous smile." Continuing, Apple tilted his head, "Why don't you smile more offten?"  

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:32 pm

Midnight canted her head slightly and gazed at him through her mane. She never really thought of that idea before. Her previous owner usually avoided large groups of other humans and often traveled with smaller group until the day she vanished. Shrugging slightly, she turned her gaze downward. "Maybe," she said in a soft voice. She turned her gaze upward to see a big smile on the stallion's maw. Blushing a bit more, she was about to back up when she stopped herself. Listening to his question, she shrugged slightly. "I've always been a shy little mare who always avoided our own kin. I've grown a little bit more braver since my human took me under her wing, but it vanished when she left. I guess I never really thought about smiling when she wasn't around. Now that I know that she might not come back, I've been thinking that I should put my mind to concentrating on becoming more social towards our kin instead of being left out of everything."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:49 pm
The stallion looked into the mare's blue orbs. He hoped that this mare could find her owner, or possibly become more out going somehow. 'Maybe' Apple thought, 'I could take her under my wing...' Shaking his head, Apple thought that this mare wouldn't want to let him take her under his wing. Seeing the mare blushing a little more, Apple decided to lay on the ground and roll around hoping that would make the mare laugh or something. Stopping quickly, he listened to the mare. "I could possibly help you." the stallion quickly said, then continued quickly. "You know I could introduce you to some of my friends who are very nice." He said with a slight nod of his large head.  

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:17 pm

Midnight lifted her head up to gaze at him, listening to his statement carefully. She did want to meet other Soquili and get over her shyness of meeting others. Nodding her head, she took a few steps towards the stallion. "I would really appreciate it." Her voice was a little louder than before. She tossed her mane out of her face to look at Apple a little better.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:15 pm
The stallion finally got a really good look at the mare. Tilting his head a little, he tried to remember the mare's face before she hid it again. A smile slipped onto the stallion's face again. "I would love to help you." He said bowing a little before again looking at the mare's face, without the mare's mane covering it. Ears swivling, Apple was happy that the mare was slowly getting louder and louder. This mare must've been getting used to Apple, which was good because Apple wanted a new friend as well as old ones.  

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:26 pm

Midnight gazed at Apple curiously as she watched him observe her. She didn't mind his gaze at all as she began to observe him, too. The strang apple marking on his body were cute to her, along with his dark grey spots that littered his pelt. She gazed behind him to see a village in the distance, smoke curling out of the teepee's tops. She turned her gaze back to him and nodded her head. "Thank you." She took a few more steps towards him before she rememebered that she hadn't introduced herself. "I'm Midnight Shadow. And you are?" She canted her head and waited for him to introduce himself.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff