Reply [PUB] The Elephant Graveyard
[PRP] Can you ever forgive me? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atheare

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:26 pm
Yakuti had followed Shira's scent for a long time, around the graveyard and eventually back to the den. He was surprised that she would come back, and he hoped Omoa was in her tunnel or somewhere else, Shira was in a nasty mood and he didn't want her to pay for it.

Quietly, he slunk in, ears against his head and tail between his legs. He watched Shira for a moment with his crimson eyes, tears still flowing down his face.

"Shira... What I did was wrong, the last thing I wanted was to hurt you. I'll understand if you don't ever want to talk to me again, or even look at me. I am truely sorry, if there is anything I can do to earn your forgiveness, say the word and I will do so. If you wish to rip me to shreads... Go right ahead. It's what I deserve." He said softly, walking over to the wall furthest from both exits. It was obvious that she could leave if she wanted to.

"One other thing I have to tell you... Even if you could forgive me, I'd have to stay away from you. For your own safety. I can't risk hurting you like that again."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:48 pm
Shira's body was curled up in the corner of the den, body tightly packed into a ball. To her knowledge, Yakuti's actions hadn't impregnated her. Well, it is too soon to say. Her back was turned to the entrance and to the tunnel. She did not want to be spoken to. She made no movements or sound to Yakuti's words. She remaind there as if dead.

Suddenly, her body shifted and her head pulled up and out with a great yawn. The yawn sounded more like a growling noise, but it hinted more of a yawn. When her blue eyes opened they instantly filled with anger as another, familiar, shade of blue came back to them. She saw him and instantly went offensive. Apparently, she had just woken up...missing Yakuti's apologetic words.

"What the hell are you still doing here, b*****d. Didn't you already get what you wanted from me? Why are you still here....or are you wanting more."

She growled deeply and remained in her corner. She was just simply too tired, no, heart-broken to get up and fight back. Right now, her words can only sting.

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Atheare

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:56 pm
The blue hyena mentally kicked himself for not realizing that she was asleep while he spoke.

"Shira... I'm sorry. Is there anything I could do to prove it? I never wanted to hurt you, I just lost control... Even if you could forgive me, I promise to stay away from you, for your own safety. I won't risk doing something like that to you again." He repeated patiently.

"Do anything you like to me, I won't fight back, whatever you can do to me, I deserve it." He said, laying down where he was, still watching her.

"Go on, I know you want to, and I don't blame you. Do your worst." He finished, not even acknowledging that the den was really his and that she should be the one to leave. She could stay if she wanted, as far as he was concerned, it didn't matter if he lived there or not.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:19 pm
Growling, her eyes narrowed. How could she tell if his apologizes were lies and just a ploy to lure her into a sense of security. She was never one to do something like that. She was the aggressive one in this relationship, but with recent events proved her wrong. She was a bit shaken, knowing he could take her on for a good spare. She knew she could be stronger than he and regain her control...but this...all of it has crippled her more than he knew. Shira looked down and curled back up again.

"Get over here...."

She murmured. It could be another mistake allowing him over to her. But she had an idea. It only worked if she really was pregnant. She knew of a way to regain power of the male, not very proud of the idea, but it was one. She carried their lives in her, her life belonged to her until she said when. But she did not want to resort to a drastic option.

"We need to talk..."

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Atheare

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:08 pm
Yakuti quickly padded over to Shira, positioning himself directly in front of her. He could be with her for a while if she desired, his urges wouldn't come back just yet. He felt too terrible to let something of that nature happen again, especially so soon.

"Talk about what? I'm listening." He said gently, sitting down and looking at her. He was almost hoping that she would have attacked him, given him what he deserved, but he supposed she might be too tired or emotionally hurt to do something like that just yet.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:20 pm
" Tell me....was I wrong for doing what I did?...I mean, asking this of you?"

She muttered, her head laying nicely on the ground. Her eyes stared at the ceiling, trying to avoid the blue male she knew was beside her. She moved herself so her back remained to him and sighed.

"You were happy with the old you, weren't you? If I had not made you do all this, we would not be in this situation now would we..."

What was she thinking then. She did like Yaku the way he was, small, soft, and nice. But there was something being 'mates' with a male like that. She was of power, strength, proud, and well...just her, but beside Yakuti she would seem weak. Was it selfish of her wanting this? Shira wanted a large, strong male beside her to make them look or seem intimidating, a pair not to be mess with. But Yakuti had taken it a step further and changed completely into a "male". Was it more hers or his...

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Atheare

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:28 pm
"No, of course not." He said soothingly, "You just didn't want me to be weak, it's better for me to be strong anyway."

He wished she'd look at him, but said nothing of it. If she didn't want to see him, that was fine by him.

"Yes, I was happy... But I'm still happy, or I was." He admitted.

"Perhaps not, but that doesn't take the blame away from me. I did what I did and you didn't make me or encourage it. I acted of my own free will, and I was terribly wrong." He said sadly, the moment flashing through his head.

He couldn't believe how much he had hurt her, but seeing her in so much pain was the worst part for him. She was in a horrible situation, worse if she ended up pregnant, and it was his fault.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:38 pm
Shira moved her head more until she caught a glimpse of him. Her eyes are glaring, cold, and hard. Her fur was still matted under her eyes, she didn't even bother cleaning them after that incident. He had grown but the his expression was just saddening...it was worse than she thought he was. His voice was sorrow-filled, but his expression....

"Why did you do it....I told you to stay away from me, I told you way. Doesn't that trigger the thought of I didn't want to get pregnant until I was ready....you should know by know I got reasons for the things I do," She turned away from him. "Is the new you gonna keep doing this everythime I go into heat? Is he going to keep disobeying orders?"

She got to her feet and stood before him.

"Answer me, male. Why did you do it."

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Atheare

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:43 pm
Yakuti looked at the floor, thinking of what she had said.

"I was being selfish... I thought that was what everyone who loved eachother did, but I should have stopped when you told me to stay away." He shook his head, "But ignorance is no excuse. I swear to you that I'll never do that again unless you ask me to."

"No, I won't do it again, in heat or not. If I can't control myself, I'll leave when you're in heat, I realize that your orders have a reason. I'll obey your every command." He said, looking back up into her eyes.

"What ever you want, you'll have it."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:55 pm
Whatever she wanted...that was all that seemed to sound out to her. Obeying every command...that sounded like a slave, that is something she cannot allow. After all that was done, dominance, lust, rape, and now slave was about. No....With another sigh, she laid down again. With a smirk, she looked up to him.

"Well, what I want is two things. Don't listen to everything I say, got it. But use your own judgement, I wouldn't steer you wrong..." she looked away for a moment, quickly changing the subject. "The other, I want the old yakuti back, not this macho b*****d I saw. Think you can do that?"

She huffed, her eyes narrowed on the male and watched him cautiously. It was up to him now. It was not just what she wanted, but what they both wanted. Did they want to be together? She did somewhere in her broken heart. Did they love each other? Somewhere, they did. Were they ready for this? She was...or at least she thought so.

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Atheare

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:04 pm
Yakuti nodded, he felt that he could do both those things.

"I understand Shira. I love you no matter what happens." He said softly, for a moment thinking of reaching out and nuzzling her, but he couldn't do it. That might trigger what happened before, he couldn't risk it.

He wondered to himelf much the same things that Shira did. He knew he loved Shira, and she seemed to return it. He wanted to be with her, and her to be with him. He, however, wasn't sure if he was ready for what might happen should Shira end up pregnant from his actions.

"I'm still the same Yakuti... Somewhere inside me. I'll find him and bring him back, I promise."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:14 pm
Shira stood up and moved to him. She tilted her head. She didn't want to wait for him to find him, she wanted him to drag him out here and put him before her. She placed a paw on his chest, it was firm at least. That's a good plus.

"No, I will not wait for my mate to come out here. I want you to drag him out here right now and you will disappear. That will be my first command, got it?"

Her eyes narrowed as she moved closer to him. Perhaps her heat was still around, she would not be acting this way if she wasn't. If she was still in heat...that means that either she didn't get pregnant or was not satisfied just yet.

"Do it and you may be able to prove your love again. But this time, do what you did and I will make sure you will regret it." she growled and licked at his chin. "I want my mate out here right now."

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Atheare

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:23 pm
Yakuti was confused for a moment... She wanted the old Yakuti NOW? How was he to do that? He closed his eyes, thinking... Searching within his memories for something that might bring the old him to the surface.

Yakuti was lost and alone out in the southlands, he met a hyena named Pagao. He was being taught how to hunt.

He was exploring the graveyard and he heard a voice. It was Jamaa, and he took him home.

This sent a stream of memories of Jamaa and how he was raised through his head, slowly, he felt the sorrow leaving him, a small light of joy in his heart. Quickly, he reached for that sign of his old life, pulling on it with his mind until it grew larger. He dug at it, willing those memories to change who he was back to who he used to be. Soon, he opened his eyes.

He no longer saw the female he had raped, he only saw the one he loved. His lust was gone, his urges subdued the point of nonexistance.

"Shira?" He asked, looking into her eyes. "I'm back." He said with a friendly smile. "Well what are you standing there for? Let's go for a stroll." He said with a bit of a giggle.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:37 pm
"Finally!" she shouted, pushing over with her paw. "Where the hell did you go? No, stroll, this time is ours. If I remember you said something about proving love, right? You can have your chance, but right now, I want answers."

She smirked and laid across his chest lightly, watching him. Her heart was slowly mending back from her little event. She was just glad that her mate was back and hopefully staying with her. She didn't care who saw them, who saw them like this, who saw them as weak, she had ways to change their minds. She was at least a little happier than before.

"What do you think about having a family? I won't be a good mother, but what do you think of it? Have you spoken to Mafa at all about us? Lastly, you smell of him, did you just recently visit your father?" Shira murred and her tail wagged slowly behind her. This was interesting. This was a new side of Shira...at least it won't last too long, right?

Looking around, she gave a concerned look. "Where's Omoa?"

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Atheare

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:43 pm
"Woah!" Yakuti gasped as he was pushed over and layed upon. "Nice to see you too, Shira." He laughed.

"A family? I dunno, it sounds nice I guess, and if kids are all how I was, it'll be a grand time." He said with another laugh. "I was so cute, you should have seen my hunt though, I was horrid." He said shaking his head.

"Yeah, I visited Jamaa a bit ago. He gave me some advice on what I should talk to you about." He said with a slight shrug. "And no, I haven't talked with Mafa since I showed her Omoa. Why?" He asked, looking around as well.

"You've got a point, I don't see her." He said, eyeing her tunnel.

"Shira, did you ever tell her she could come out of there?"

[PUB] The Elephant Graveyard

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces