Reply [PUB] The Elephant Graveyard
[PRP] Big Blue Monster Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atheare

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:14 pm
Omoa sat placidly in the den, front half sticking out of a small, Omoa-only type tunnel she had made for herself. Though nobody could see it, her stubby tail was wagging happily as she had a conversation with Shira, she was beginning to not mind so much that Yakuti didn't have as much time for her. After all, she didn't want him to be sad.

A blue figure was racing around the graveyard at top speed, Yakuti had gotten fast, very fast. One would think that he was chasing something, but closer observation would reveal that he was running for the sake of it, there was nothing around to chase, and his breathing was hardly changed, he had just started, and quite frankly, running wasn't a challenge for him anymore.

After several minutes, he stopped. He wasn't even tired, and that was a problem. If he wanted to get even stronger, he had to work himself until he couldn't anymore, and at this rate, it would take much too long.

Perhaps he was ready.

Yakuti smiled triumphantly to himself, his entire body had become strong, a bit quicker than he had even dared to hope. He was no longer a skinny, weak looking hyena, but a large and formidable beast. The blue hyena raced back home, slowing to a brisk walk as he approached and slunk into the den.

"Hello Omoa, hey Shira." He said smoothly, smiling at the golden female whom he loved so much. If it weren't for her, he would have never become so strong.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:31 pm
The pass month or so, it was quite a pleasure to talk with Omoa. It was something the tawny female looked forward to when she came home from her patrols. She rarely saw Yakuti then, always out and away. Now and again she would spot the boy during her patrols, but that was it. When he was home, she was already sleeping. To make up for his absence was Omoa's presence. She could talk all day, her not notice, and she would just keep smiling...well, as she does anyways. Omoa was such a strange little ratel and yet she held so much potential and could be a valued member in this den and this pack. It was up to Shira and Yakuti to raise her well. What ties the male had with this female, where he found her, why must their relationship must be a secret is up in the air for her since she did not know either. At least, she was good company after a long day's work, she even took it upon herself to do Yakuti's rounds while he was off training.

Looking down, she pondered if it was right for what she told him and his father, Jamaa. He loved her, she openly told her and she...turned him away. Was it really her own image she was keeping or was it something else. She told him that if he wanted her love, he had to train to be the best, one of the greater members of the pack or at least to Mafa and herself. But as the days passed after that meeting and Yakuti's viligence to training, it got her thinking...a lot about him. The male was gonna have to become stronger, one thing that made males male....that was how he was gonna get her love. But what if he wanted more? She was already hurt, what if he expected to mate with her? She would not willing do it, never, she couldn't. But if his drive was strong and his male instincts were strong enough...he would not let her stop him. He would have to use his new power to dominate to fufill such lusts. He would tehn become the male she hates, the sort of male she loathes and dispises. But...this was her fault and she wanted it. As long as he still has that aspect that she liked him for, the aspect that made him stick out to her, she would love him no matter the reason. But...was this a mistake? Does anyone think she was wrong to do as she did? Thinking....that is what started all of this.

A voice of another claled out made her attention deter from Omoa. It was Yakuti and he was back. Her eyes widened a bi, reutning back to normal and a grin came back. She was quite impressed with what had become of the male. He was bigger, he looked stronger, and the scars now made him quite distinguished. Attractive to say the least. He became the male that was hidden inside of him, the appearance of a wild dog and hyena raised beast of a canine.

"Well, well, look who has returned home, Omoa. It is your master and friend, Yakuit. It has been quite a time now, don't you think, runt?"

With a soft chuckle, she looked back at him.

"Your father would be proud of what you've become."

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Atheare

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:42 pm
"'Kuti!" Omoa squealed, speeding out of her hole and clinging to his leg. "Missed you, 'Kuti." Omoa said softly, letting go and scampering over to her hole in the wall. "Look, tunnel!" She said proudly, jumping inside and turning around to face the den once more.

Yakuti laughed in a friendly sort of way and patted Omoa on the head, "I missed you too, Omoa. Sorry I couldn't be around more, but you'll probably see me more often now that I'm done with my training."

His gaze shifted over to Shira, indeed his male instincts had started to kick in, and as Jamaa had said, instinct told him what he would need to do when the time came. His eyes looked over her entire body and he felt the need to do it now, but he had to resist. Though he didn't yet know that it wasn't what Shira wanted, he had to make sure she really did love him back first.

Yakuti was slightly shocked that Shira had brought up Jamaa, and so calmly. Normally she didn't want to talk about him much if at all, but he was still unphased.

"Thank you, Shira." He said as he moved closer, sitting down beside her.

"So, what do you think? Am I worthy of your love now?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:00 pm
Shira eyed the ratel dart to Yakuti and back to her tunnel that she had been digging for quite the time. Where it led too....who knew, only she did. Nevertheless, now that Yakuti was back and told them that his training was "done", it was time to get serious.

"Omoa, please go into your tunnel until I say you may come out. Keep digging, visit someone else, just do not be here or I will swear I will eat you."

She growled.

She did not wait for her response as she turned her attention back to Yakuti. Her blue eyes stuck out in her golden tawny fur. Her body was about a good 80% of what Yakuti's was now. She was very impressed with that he had accomplished in such an amount of time. The female cirlced them, eyeing his body closely. Strong muscular body, strong legs, and a defined maw. He had grown into quite the adult. Has Mafa seen the new Yakuti? Has anyone? She smirked and brushed passed him and sat herself down to the ground where she once was.

"You're training is never done, Yakuti. It will never be, you must keep training but a bit less than you have. You still have your duties to this pack and to this family the three of us have formed. You will keep training as will I and Omoa," She smiled. "But, yes, you have my love. You've had it once you dedicated yourself to training your body for me."

She smirked.

"But that is all you're getting from me. You best stay away from me from this point on until I say, you got that?"

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Atheare

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:57 pm
Omoa's smile slipped away at Shira's words. No matter how much they enjoyed their conversations, she always made sure to follow orders absolutely and without hesitation. She was fairly sure that she wouldn't be eaten, but punishment was more than likely. Without another word, She turned around and scampered into her tunnel and continued her digging.

He nodded sharply, "Of course, I will grow stronger still, but you're right, my duties shall come first from now on." He said, his heart singing as soon as she said that she loved him.

He hesitated before speaking again, however. Stay away? Did that mean, no touching Shira? Yakuti was stronger than she was, as of now, he knew that... He could force her to do what he wanted if he had to, but he really hoped that it wouldn't come to that. He knew that his lust was growing, and before long he wouldn't be able to resist, no matter how much he would regret it later.

"Why must I stay away, love? I wish to show you how much I care for you." He said smoothly, shifting himself slightly, grinning widely.

"You'll have to realize that I'm your equal now... Superior, some would say. I don't think your orders will have nearly as much impact upon me anymore, no, I don't believe you'll be the only one making demands in this relationship."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:41 am
"Hold your tongue, Yaku. If it were not for me you would not be like this."

With a sigh, she raised to her feet and moved toward the tunnel. He had changed more than she thought, not just in appearance but in behavior too. This change was much more than she thought and started to fear something...this itself could spell trouble for her. He should listen to her because she still can pose a great threat against him and she was older and experienced. Yakuti, however, was raised by a wild dog and a male. Who knows exactly of what he's capable of even now in this current state.

"You've changed a lot more than I believed you would, Yakuti...you've become more of a male than I thought you'd be...but I need you to stay away. As much as we love each other, I cannot afford to allow you to do anything stupid. You may be my equal or stronger, and you've changed too, but you are still the same hyena that brought me here. If you haven't figured it out yet, my behavior as of late, my scent has changed....Yakuti, I'm in heat."

She murmured, her back turned to Yakuti. Not the wisest of choices but she did not want to see him. Well, not right now. She was proud of what he was capable of doing, but she was displeased by what he had become. He was not the same kind, caring male she had seen before. She headed down the dark tunnel.

"I'm gonna go for a hunt to bring something back to celebrate your return...just....stay away from me afterwards."

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Atheare

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:58 am
Yakuti shook his head, he knew is was because of her that he was so strong, but he couldn't allow her to just get up and leave like that. He had indeed noticed her scent change, and that only made his desires stronger, his lust deeper.

"We can hunt and eat later, Shira." He said simply, walking behind her for a moment, it took all his self control to keep him from just doing it, giving her no warning of what he was about to do.

"This however, this is for the good of the pack."

He said softly, releasing himself and springing forward. In less than a second he was upon her, and both of them knew that she would be unable to get away at this point. Even if she got free, he would get it eventually, he was the stronger, and he was more motivated.

As soon as their bodies touched, Yakuti nipped gently at the skin between her shoulderblades and wrapped his forelegs around her forcefully. He would have what he wanted, he knew it.

And it was all because of Shira.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:22 am
Immediately, his touch sent her into a frenzy of counters. Her body jolted and struggled against him, snapping her jaws close to his head which was upon her back. He seemed to have lost control of himself then but she would never willingly fall to her belly and let him do this. No, he was gonna have to fight for it. She growled at him and backed up slowly into the darkness of the tunnel. His musk was a good pin-point for her. She'd know where he was. However, he had her heat for him. His lust was growing, his need....She could still fight him off, a heated female is much more dangerous and lethal too.

"Don't be stupid, Yakuti. Do that again and I assure you that you won't be able to do it again."

She growled, paws forward, head low and back away from him. The tunnel was large to fit two lions side by side. She was gonna get stuck eventually. She would just have to keep fighting him off until he gets bored of it....as she hopes.

If Yakuti came to her, she'd counter back.

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Atheare

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:05 pm
The old, weak Yakuti might have given up then, exausted, but the new one relished the challenge. He snapped his jaws, almost playfully, in Shira's direction.

"Come now, we both know that you can't fight me forever." He scoffed, closing the distance between them. He didn't know what he was saying, of course, having let go of all self control for the time being. He would have never done any of this normally, but under the circumstances, he felt that what he was doing was right.

"Petty threats, dear. I've become stronger than you and we both know it. It would mean so much to me to see you play nice with me." He offered, now nearly close enough to try again, if he could only get around to her other side... It was dark, and neither could see the other, but their scents were so overpowering that sight wasn't neccisary.

In one swift movement, Yakuti had dashed past her and stood behind her for less than a second before taking up his previous position above the female. He would do it how ever many times it took for Shira to give in if she didn't accept his offer.

He was almost hoping that she wouldn't, the thrill of it all would long last longer that way.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:15 pm
Shira growl and snapped back, swipping at him before moving around him and running further in. She knew there was an exit or else Jamaa would not have gotten in and out of it and they had not hunted all those times together. She got to the end and looked up at the entrance. Sunlight poured through and onto her. The female's breath was deep and hoarse. Turning back into the den, she could smell him....getting closer.

This wasn't how it was suppose to be. Yakuti was to become stronger but that was it, his personality wasn't suppose to change! How could this have happened? Was he really becoming the sort of male she hated, dispised, and loathed? Yakuti was probably stronger than her, but she would fight back, she still had the capability to fight back and still win. She was just, or maybe a little less, than Mafa. If Yakuti was stronger...Mafa would not take that well and possible kick him out. No, she had a great thing going until he started to think about her.

If she was going to mate....if she ever wanted to....it was not gonna be like this. With his musky scent coming closer, her body came back with it's fighting spirit, ready to rend the other. She had made her choice.

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Atheare

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:25 pm
Yakuti kept his cool and chased after her scent, seeing the light at the end of the tunnel where Shira had inevitably exited. He could hear her breathing becoming more strained, he knew that before long she would have no choice. He didn't want it to be that way, but he could no longer help it.

He leaped out of the hole and faced Shira, "Why did you come out here, love? Prefer to have room to move? We both know it'll do you no good." He said, circling around her. Perhaps he would just have to tire her out before trying again for real.

"If it has to be this way, so be it."

With that he lunged at her again, his intent to weaken her a bit more before proceeding. As long as she could still fight, still run, there was the chance of him being thrown off, and he was beginning to get tired of having to start over.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:35 pm
That feeling again was taking her over again. That hurtful feeling that made her so cold to begin with....it was coming back again. Her heart sank, her body froze. Too late...it has already taken over. Heart-break.

"Go ahead, Yakuti....I....I give up, I cannot stand harming you anymore than I have already. If this is what you want...take it..."

She sighed, lying herself down. She has given up. This Yakuti was not the one she fell for. Those thoughts of a nice shoulder to lean on. Those thoughts of a nice male to have the occasional night with, a little stroll, a good hunt, maybe a patrol. All those things she had spoken to Omoa about...was all gone. She hurt him too many times to count, this was her just desserts. First by having him fall for her, then to deny him? Now for making him into the very male she hated. She even wanted to kill him.

She placed her head down and pinned her ears back.

"Sorry Jamaa..."

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Atheare

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:44 pm
Yakuti's ears perked up at her words. She was giving up? He smiled, accepting what she said fully. He approached her and took up his position, glad for the chance to do what he had been longing for.

"There's a good girl, thank you, Shira." Was all he said before nipping at the skin between his shoulder blades for the second time, knowing that as of now, even if she wanted to, she wouldn't be able to get him off. She simply wouldn't be able to get the leverage to remove him.

The blue hyena felt her warmth beneath him, such a gentle feeling...

Yakuti took what he wanted from Shira gladly.

((I think we better leave it at that...))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:58 pm
-----

The fur around her eyes, matted from tears. Her breath short and deep. That would have been pleasureable if it weren't for whom she was doing it with. This wasn't how it was suppose to be. Relaxed, she began to speak again.

"Yakuti, if I am pregnant...I'm killing them. I swear I will. You aren't the one I wanted."

Her voice grew louder and louder, growling increasing. Her body tensed at the male behind her. This isn't Yakuti anymore. This wasn't the male that she loved. Her heart break had gone beyond what Jamaa was capable of. This male had taken it even further. She wanted him to die, she wanted the seed he sow to wither and die. The pack is gone in her mind. The only thing that tied her there was gone.

"Get. Off. of me."

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Atheare

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:08 pm
Yakuti was panting, he almost didn't hear the words Shira was saying, but they peeked into his mind, snapping him back to reality. His heart sank, all the pleasure gone from the experiance.

"But Shira..." He said sadly, getting up off the female. "I thought..." He choked out. He deserved her wrath if she was pregnant, not the pups. They had done nothing, if they even existed. It was just plain wrong to take an innocent life that has barely begun.

"I'm sorry, Shira... I couldn't control myself. At first I thought this was what you wanted, but then... Even when I realized it was really me who wanted it, I couldn't stop..." He gasped, words laced with sorrow.

"I don't deserve your love." He said, tears streaming down his face.

"What have I done?"

[PUB] The Elephant Graveyard

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces