Reply [PUB] The Jungle (Unclaimed)
[PRP] What did you do to my sister?! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atheare

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:42 pm
Kumbu had been looking for what seemed like forever. She hadn't seen her sister all day, and for once, really wanted to see her. She was getting worried. "Bu-uuuu!" She called occasionally, sometimes climbing nearby trees to get a better view. The young leopon had made her way to the edge of the jungle, and was looking for her there.

In all honesty, it was her first time there, and it was frightening. All of a sudden, the trees just stoped, and there was a land that looked (to the cub at least) devoid of life.

"Limbu-aaaaaa!" She called out frantically, using her sister's full name for the first time in a long time.

She was getting extremely worried, what if her sister was lost? Or gone forever, perhaps lured away by some handsome male? Kumbu didn't tell her mother that her sister seemed to be missing, mother always thought she was out playing and Kumbu didn't want her to worry.

"Where are you..."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:58 pm
Amile was not far from the jungel now and he heared someone yell out something. He grew closer woundering if this someone had spotted the female he was looking for. He kept running the tripped and tumbled to s stop.

He looked to the ground surface and saw nothing he then heared 'where are you.' The voice seemed to have the smae feeling as his own voice. One of longing. His eyes where getting heavy from all the running. He knew a black out was comming just like the one he had at that creator.

Moon Nymphs

Atheare

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:05 pm
Kumbu's focus shifted to a white figure in the dead-looking area covered in tall grass, the thing had tripped, it looked like. She leaped down from her branch and scampered over to him.

He deffinately wasn't her sister, but maybe, just maybe he knew where she was.

"Hey you." She said, prodding the creature, "You ever met someone named Limbua? I'm looking for her." She said quickly, a slight bit of hope in her heart.

"It's really important that I find her."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:15 pm
His eyes opened then closed slowly. He grunted as he pushed him self up a little but that all he could musted. He did his best not to slip away.

"Limbua...She...She's" He was stuck on the word it seemed. Not able to come to the logic that limbua was gone. His eyes began to grow a bit glasses as he looked up to see one that looked alot like Limbua in form.

"She's...gone." He finnally said as his composure seemed to fade when he realized she was really gone. His eyes became more and more glass as finally large tears appered at the cornor of his eyes. The eyes then began to fall down his white cheeks.

Moon Nymphs

Atheare

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:31 pm
"What? She's what?" Kumbu asked worriedly, prodding the white figure more, in an effort to keep him from passing out.

"Gone? What do you mean gone?" Kumbu asked in a panicked tone. She couldn't be gone, why would she leave? She wouldn't, not without telling them, least of all mother. "Why, where? Tell me where she is!" She growled, on the verge of shouting at him.

"What did you do to her?" She hissed, automatically assuming that this was all his fault.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:19 pm
Amile woke and looked up at her blankly. He had done nothing to push her off he thought. Then again the two did get into a fight about leaving the jungel. He seemed to have lost his words as he looked at Limbua's sister.

He laid there helpless as he pushed himself up as he grunted but it sounded more like a growl.

Moon Nymphs

Atheare

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:51 am
"Don't you growl at me, just tell me where she went!" Kumbu growled, her dark tail whipping around behind her in an agitated fashion.

She began pacing back and forth in front of the cheetah, her ears pinned back and a look of pure disgust on her face. Her claws were unsheathed in irritation. Occasionally, she looked over at the white one, but only for a moment before continuing her angry pacing.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:48 pm
Amile looked at her confused as he sat down from losing his balance. This dark thing that said was Kin to limbua was very strange he thought. He watched her with his eyes half closed lik he could really careless if she where to do anything to him. He was so lost in his head. So confused and tired.

"I didn't growl." He said bluntly.

Moon Nymphs

Atheare

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:46 am
"Regardless, you need to tell me where she is!" Kumbu said angrilly. The little thing was so dumb... Why didn't it just answer her question?

"What's your name? I need to know what to call you." She said gruffly, sitting down in front of him and looking him in the eye.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:34 pm
"Does it matter?" He said looking at her with his eyes half open.

"I just want to sleep then go find her." He told her as he moved pasted her trying to make his way home.

Moon Nymphs

Atheare

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:03 pm
"Fine! I'll find her myself, you're no help." She snarled, too angry to care about anything else.

"No, I'll find her, you just go sleep or something." She spat, her tone icy. If he wasn't going to help her, he must not really care right? He wouldn't be the one to find her, in Kumbu's mind, it was he that had caused her to leave in the first place, he didn't deserve to have anything to do with Bu.

With that, the black cub stormed off into the jungle, she would tell her mother of the situation, perhaps get some rest and something to eat, and be off. Just because she was telling her mother what happened didn't mean she'd tell her about that she intended to search for Bu. No, mother wouldn't approve. It'd be her secret.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:10 pm
The white cheetah juvenile looked at the black lepon cub with a glare of utter 'I want to tear you to shreds fry you up then tears you to shreds again.' He began to bear his teeth as he claws popped out of his sockets.

"Don't you EVER imply I do not like her enough to find her!" He said yelled out as he took a few steps to her. "You have no idea what I've been threw with her! All she does is wanting to look for other males or wanting to have fun that evolves dangerous things. Don't you EVER imply that I do not love her enough to go look for her! I have done nothing but do that the past day. Now I'm sick and tired of no one not being straight with me if Limbua did not come back here then I shall go home rest then go find her...WITH OUT YOU HELP!!" He yelled out in her face. She clearly had pressed on of his buttons as well as another person from when he implied that no ones was being straight with him.

Moon Nymphs

Atheare

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:57 am
Kumbu spun around angrilly, furious, "So she is out looking for males again! You're so stupid, if you knew her that well you'd know how obsessed she is with all of you. I don't even care what you do, I'm finding her NOW!" She screamed, racing past him into the open plains, completely forgetting that she wanted to tell her mother.

"This is your fault, you've helped enough. You don't deserve her." She spat, turning and sprinting away from him. She didn't care what he said anymore, it wouldn't make a difference. She'd keep going until she found Limbua, and brought her home. She didn't need anyone.

That's what she thought, anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:17 pm
He let out a growl as he pounsed her pinning her down before she could run off.

"I will not let you go! I made her run away and I shall find her!" He said in a stern voice.

Moon Nymphs

Atheare

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:12 pm
Kumbu snarled and screamed at the cheetah, "She's my sister! Do you expect me to just sit here while you cause more trouble and while she's out there lost? If you do you're sadly mistaken!" She began thrashing about, doing all she could to get him off of her.

"Leave me alone you pathetic creature! I'll rip your head off if you don't get off me right now!"

[PUB] The Jungle (Unclaimed)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff