Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP]Meet your new and...pink grandson (S,D,J, and R) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rev311

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:20 pm
Ya'll know the rules. No one can post unless they ask, ya da ya da.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:25 pm
Settia walked calmly along the river bank...or as calmly as she could with her son and grandson tagging along with her. The morning had been filled with fighting to start off with. Rhapsody didn't want to go for a walk and voiced how dumb and unsafe it was and how they might run into someone he didn't want to see...whoever that could be. Jazz replied back that his son would go for a walk and like it and thats that. It had gone back and forth until she had to step in and act like the mother seperating to squabbling children which is what the arguement had turned into. Her son deffinately wasn't the best parent material around. Now he walked behind her pouting while his son walked in front of her pouting as well. It was like having two foals again, only one was fully grown and a parent.  

Rev311

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:31 pm
Dyami had no clue that he was about to find out he was a grandfather as he was takign a nice walk after having woken up. having a smilie on his face and a spring in his step the proud stallion was having a fairly good morning so far after having let Tori run off to have her own fun after having ofcourse argued abit that she should stick with him but of course she always retorted with that she is a grown mare. giving a chuckle to himself, as he watched the sky as he walked, little did he know he was about to fun intohis mate,jazz, and his sons foal.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:45 pm
"I still don't see why we had to go for a walk in the first place. We were perfectly fine staying at the teepee with Skye." the pink colft huffed. He had been having a wonderful time letting Skye brush him out and telling him the he was such a handsome boy. She was really the only one he was nice too because she would never discriminate against his color.

Jazz snorted. "It won't hurt you to get out and about. It will do you some good to meet others." the red stallion said. He didn't understand what was up with his son and had no clue being a parent was going to be this tough. He wondered if Sundance was having as tough a time as he was.

"I have met others and they weren't very nice. I don't wish to meet anymore." the colt huffed again. He had meet others, though he had snuck away from the watchful eye of his grandmother and gotten into serious trouble for it. So why should he meet others or try to if he was gonna get in trouble?

Settia sighed to calm herself before speaking. "Both of you, that's enough. This is going to be a calm and peacful walk with neither of you arguing." she said calmly looking back at Jazz and then to her grandson. "Rhapsody, running off is not a good way of meeting others. Especially when we don't know where you are and whether or not you are alright."  

Rev311

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:51 pm
Dyami heard voices as he walked along and he knew right away two of the voises where his son's adn his mate's but the third was that of a foal perhaps. it seemed there also was birkering about and he shook his head. pickign his pace up, to get to where the voises where, it wasn't long til he troted through some trees and stopped. looking in both directions, he then caught sight of his son, and his mate and what appearted to be a pink foal infront of them both that reminded him of well his own son. " i see i have walked in on what seems my mate, my son and a colt here walkign a brickering no?" he then chuckled a bit and grinned at settia.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:06 pm
Settia jumped at first when her mate stepped into view and then gave a sigh of relief. If anything he might be able to talk some sense into the brickering father and son. "Yes, they have been bickering since we left this morning!" she exclaimed in frustration. She really was a patient soul and couldn't really take much more of this.

Jazz just huffed and pouted, acting like the child he was at heart.

The pink colt however just stared defiantely at the strange stallion that his grandmother and father seemed to know. "And how are you?" he huffed like his father, still not happy to be on the walk.  

Rev311

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:14 pm
" my, my ,my Jazz its not good to pout like a child, when your a grown stallion who is my son!" Dyami chuckled a bit and walked up to Settia and gave a good laugh. " now why would jazz be bickering a colt like a child, whould you mind explaining?" lookign over at the colt with a smile, still he couldn't get over the fact he looked so much like Jazz. " seems your quiet the proud one eh little one? but wouldn't it be wise to ask more politely rather than givign me a like adn huffing?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:25 pm
Settia nuzzled her mate. "Well, the colt here, is Rhapsody, Jazz's son with the mare Sundance. He also has a daughter named Opera but I have not met her yet." she began, filling him on who the colt was. "Now on to why they are bickering. I wanted to go for a walk with them both and have a nice calm walk. Jazz agreed but Rhapsody wouldn't have none of it." she summarized to her mate.

Jazz just continued to pout still not happy with how the walk was going and wishing that he had left his son with his mothers indian charge. But the colt probably would have run off if given the chance.

Rhapsody just gave a tight lip to the white stallion, not happy that his grandmother had told some stranger what his name was. He knew this walk would be disatserous and dangerous.  

Rev311

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:32 pm
Dyami blink in surprise at Settia and then glanced from Jazz to Rhapsody. " no wonder Rhapsody reminded me of Jazz." he then looked to jazz fully and quiet serious. " Jazz enough of the pouting for once in all seriousness you need to act more like a father to you son than a child. and it seems you and i need a talk later Jazz." in no way was he mad at jazz but for once he wanted he son to not act like a child specialy now that he was a father of a son and daughter. looking back at settia since he grandson wasn't going to speak, he eyed her. " so when where you two planning on telling me the news of me beign a grandfather hmmm?" teasing settia a bit, he then looked over at Rhapsody, wondering if he hated him or somethign with the tight lip he was giving.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:44 pm
Jazz dipped his head and was in no way excited to have a talk with his father. But he had known that it was coming sooner or later. Sighed and let out all the air he hadn't known he was holding in.

Settia smiled and nipped at his mane. "We haven't had time to talk to anyone really. We've all been so busy trying to keep an eye on the little sneaky one. He seems to be able to get way from us like Jazz would do when he was little." she said and looked at her grandson. He really was something else. She hadn't been able to get into the little guys head to see what he was thinking. He seemed, sort of self-consious and very aware of the fact that he was pink. Though she hadn't a clue as to why the colt acted the way he did.

Rhapsody plopped his rump on the ground sitting down since it seemed that thier walk had gone into an intermission. The young colt figured out that the white and green stallion must be his grandfather, from what his father and grandmother had said in thier conversation. He pouted bit more wondering why he hadn't inherited anything from him but instead had to inherit everything from his mother.  

Rev311

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:36 pm
" figures my grandson would give trouble." Dyami gave a good laugh and a grin. he looked at his grandson with pride,as he now was definatly proud to be a gradnfather. " so shal we all contiune this walk? or does Rhapsody have another idea." giving a wink to Rhaspody, he figured the pink color was makign him self consious just liek he himself was consious of his own odd coloring he rather disliked but he never let it get to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:24 pm
Settia sighed again and then smiled at her mate. "Yes, it seems he takes after his father and grandfather before him." she said and smiled looking down at the pink colt. She just hoped that he would make some friends and come out of his shell more as he grew up. "I would love to continue the walk as well."

Jazz just stood there, not really caring what they really did. He was sulking now instead of pouting and would get over it soon.

Rhapsody just looked at the older stallion not really sure on what he should say. So he shrugged his shoulders indifferently. "I don't care. Do what you want." he said and pawed at the ground.  

Rev311

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:42 pm
Dyami huckled so and grinned. " alright then lets contiune this walk since no one seems to mind doing so." nuzzlign his mate, he then went over to Rhapsody and nuded him to follow. " come on lets walk while i get to you my own grandson better.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:26 pm
Rhapsody just stood there a moment and looked up at his grandfather. He wasn't really sure what to do.

Settia smiled down at her grandson and nudged him closer to his grandfather and urging him to walk next to him and then she went back to walk with her son.  

Rev311

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:43 pm
Dyami chuckled adn started to walk slowly so that Rhapsody could catch up. he wondered if he was self consious about his pink like DYami was of his own christmas colored coat that he hardly liked but over looked it now ever since Settia. if Rhapsody was it would explain he not wantign to go for a walk at all. " So Rhapsody do you have the ove for running like me?" it was just a question to get a conversation started with his grandson to get to know him better but of course he would talk with his son later.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff