[PrP] Can anyone find love, this young? Or am I blind? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:33 pm
The great earthly goddess sat idly her back pressed against the side of two large boulders that had pressed together over time. She listened as they spoke, they were an old mineral and their voices were slow and humble. They droned and Boma'burudi tried her best to pay attention, tried her best to pretend that it was interesting and made slightly bored sounding agreements to each on of their statements.

"All right you two, it's time for some peace and quiet," she finally interjected as the elder of the two boulders started his /thrilling/ story about how he split in two a while back and piece of him had found its way all the way on the other side of the world. The rocks abruptly stopped their moaning and fell silent.

She was a large creature, much larger than any other female mortal that appeared to be her age. Long silver horns protruded from her head and two-toned wings lay still on her back. She was in esscence a goddess to view and a wonder too.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:36 pm
Kubwa was in his favorite place as usual a tree that had been marred and scratched practically to the point of falling and it did no better that the young adolescents weight bowed the branches almost to the point of snapping. His bright white form was not easily missed which was odd considering people rarely noticed him.

His tree was his haven and in a way his heaven, he spent many long nights and days in it when he could manage to escape his mother's grasp. She was overprotecting and often asked him to walk her here and there. He was a rebel, at least that was what he called it when he was just a cub, and he could climb trees like a leopard and fly like a bird.

The metallic winged beauty had caught his attention, her wings glinted in the fading light of the sun and he could not take his soft brown eyes off of her, "Another goddess…who would have thought?" he whispered, "Miss, who are you talking to?" he rose his voice so that she could hear.

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:37 pm
"Me?" she looked around startled trying to spot the owner of the foreign voice, "Who's there?" she shivered involuntarily; someone had actually snuck up on /her!/ Her heart pounded as she looked along the horizon in his direction, she assumed that the owner of the voice would be on the earth's floor, not in its ceiling. Her large glittering metallic wings clanged together causing a soft echo throughout the surrounding area, it hummed and hung in the air.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:40 pm
Kubwa laughed a full-grown man's laugh as he watched the young goddess search for him and the realization that she was much younger than Miss Mtima entered his mind. She looks almost my age! He grunted and gnashed his teeth at the sound that her wings made and did his best not to shiver outwardly at the harsh noise.
"Sorry, didn't mean to frighten you," he laughed again and a mischievous smirk entered his mind. "I am Kubwa, and you are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen."

A blush crept through him and it was easy to see the blood as it rushed to his face through his pure white fur, the crimson color burning at his cheeks. He had never been so straight forward in his life, not to anyone. Then again he had only met males, and only a few at that.

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:24 pm
She snickered slightly noticing his crimson cheeks and her heart sped up, why had mortals been catching a hold of her attention so tightly? They gripped her mind like a lion gripped its prey. She couldn't help but stare at him her eyes darting and examing every part of him that she could think to look at. The blush that was threatening to edge into her face subsided as she looked away.

"I am Boma'burudi, it is a pleasure to meet you Kubwa," she glanced back at him, "You are not so bad looking yourself," she added softly. Can I ask you a million questions, will you answer willingly like all the others? She mused as she again looked away, could he see the embarrassment and interest in her twotoned eyes?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:20 am
Kubwa was probably far too dim witted to see anything interesting in her at all, well besides her beauty and her voice. He rarely had seen women and for the most part spent quite a bit of time with his mother and family.

"You never answered who you were speaking too," he said wittily and a glint in his eyes showed he was just trying to lighten the mood, get away from his embarrassing outburst, "talking to yourself, were you? Or is someone hiding?"

He wanted to ask her probably as much as she wanted to ask him of things, wanted to question what it was like to fly.

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:30 am
"I was...well... I was speaking to the rocks, the earth itself has a voice, a very loud one. Made of the voices of smaller rocks, roots, and gems," she purred thinking of all the things she could hear that others could not, "I would love to show someone, let them hear what I hear."

Closing her eyes she opened up her mind and the voices of the world tummbled in as naturally as listening to a lion or living creature speak.

"So...Kubwa..you have met other Gods? You knew what I was..?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:38 am
He sat listening to what she said and was moved as she closed her eyes and seemed almost to drift away into another world. His heart fluttered and he was unable to think of anything but her, even after she opened her eyes and asked him a question. For a moment he sat silently and then realized she had spoken.

"Yes, the goddess of souls, she spoke to me...she is a friend of a friend, you could say. I have always had a fascination with flying," the blush crept back in.

Because I'm a rebel baby, don't you know..want to roost in my tree with me? He mocked himself inwardly..telling her he liked he idea of flying, how lame!

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:35 pm
"I know Mtima, she saw me come from the earth and helped me, if you speak of the Goddess of souls that would be her, would it not?" She smiled, "You're the first person that has accepted my rocks talking, thank you for that. So tell me..would you like to fly?"

She wasn't very good at flying, but she was positive that she could have him no her back slightly and trying to fly at the same time, at least at a low altitude...she could show him what it felt like. She had not flown much in her past life, but had found herself recently flying quite a bit, this would only be practice.

She fluttered her metallic wings in the usual fashion, the clash and clang echoing.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:46 pm
Kubwa's ears perked up at hearing she would take him flying, and his eyes grew big, "Yes, goodness yes, I've always wanted to fly. As a little boy I climbed trees and pretended that I could leap away and fly...but I cannot and now that I am older, the trees don't seem as high," he blushed as he told her his secrets.

"Would you take me into the sky, let the wind blow in my mane..wow.. I Ju-"

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:50 pm
"I'll take you, quiet down," she chuckled thinking that it would only be possible to see that much excitment in a mortal cub, not in a mortal teenager. He seemed her age, not Like Athrun who seemed so much older. When she climbed from the earth a lot of what happened in her last life seemed to disappear, and she thought herself more as a young teenage liones not an old god.

She noted that he did not mention anything more about Mtima, and did not answer her question that made her slightly annoyed, she offered something great to him and he did not answer. Ahh, the foolishness of mortals, the arrogance of them.

Shifting she stood making a broad base of support, and backed away slightly from Kubwa, extending her long glittering metal wings so that they lay neatly apart, clearing a space for him. She was sure he would get then hint to position himself on her back. Afterall, she would not need her wings to fly, she would merely need her will power and her mind.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:24 pm
Kubwa would never be able to hide teh excitment of flying, the want and desire to fly. He trotted forward quickly and placed two paws against her side, shifting his weight enough that he would hopefully be able to climb ontop of her. He ended up in a slightly different pose than one his mother hoped he would never get himself into. He was ontop of her but up higher than he would be if they were trying for something by other means.

"Are you sure this will work?"

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:51 pm
A blush flared up in Boma'burudi, this one stronger than the rest, heat rising not only to her face, but to her entire body. She felt very warm and she was unable to talk for some minutes...

"Not sure...but there should be no problems," she nodded slightly and closed her eyes, thinking very hard about, not Kubwa, but flying. She had flown only a few times, once so high she went to the place of the gods, and to the Southlands.

"I wont go high at first," she whispered and continued to concentrate on the task at hand.

Slowly they lifted off of the ground, she weavered nervously at first but became accustom to being in the air once again. Her wings fluttered and flapped lightly, not as much as if she were a bird. Her heart pounded, further circulating the blood to the surface, she was embarrassed and at the same time thrilled to have him so close to her.

"You alright...?" she whispered hoarsly, trying to compose heself.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:03 pm
his heart fluttered as he noticed the earth seem to pull away from them and he clung to her extending his claws into her flesh. Wincing he let up hoping she had not noticed, or that he had not harmed her too badly. He could feel the warmth of her beneath him, smell her fur and her feathers, and the rich earthy smell that she emitted. He was instantly smitten, and felt awkward at the same time, he felt an ache within himself that he had never felt before and he was unsure how to explain it, or even what it was.

"This is amazing! I...just wow.." he hoped that she would go higher and of course move, but he understood she had to catch her bearings, he was an aweful large lion to be on her back, "I'm wonderful!"

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:09 pm
"Good to know you're enjoying yourself," she chuckled. She had steadied them out enough to be able to move forward and soon she was gaining quite a bit of speed. She liked to move fast, for her bulk appearance and been larger than most lions the fastest she could move was in the air, not on land. The sounds of the earth slowly melted away as they soared. They were not far, but taller than the tallest trees near by and just tall enough, she was sure to please Kubwa.

"I've never been this close to a mortal, not in quite sometime," she said softly, "It's so strange..."

With the coming of the odd feelings she lost a little altitude, but not much and they were still going quite fast through the air. She was only doing this for his benefit..and she was unsure why. she had told Athrun she hated mortals, but here..she was caring for one.

[PUB] The Pridelands

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff