Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
JESUS IS COMING IN 40 YEARS (i have in desputable evidence) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the90sweregoodtome

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:02 pm
technecally Jesus was born september 27, 47a.d.

in the bible the father planet and the mother planet and the star "king" allighn every 2000 years or so this year is 2007 by 2047 jesus will be reborn who knows where!

(post if you support this theory)

HELP ME PROVE THIS!!

I AMVERY SORRY I NO LONGER SUPPORT THIS STATMENT  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:04 pm
Actually I believe no one knows when Jesus is coming. He could come tomorrow, or 35 billion years from now. No one knows, there is no evidence and we can't prove a thing. The Jehovah Witness group said JEsus was coming in 1914 I believe blah blah. Then he didn't, they guessed another year and another year. He never came. So really there is NO logical proof. I can't help prove anything.  

Sushi Flavored Gatorade

d34thk1tty

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:37 pm
excuse me but what you have posted is (sorta) blasphemy. jesus is not going to be reborn. he will come from the heavens for the final judjement and take all who believe in him to heaven where he sits at the right hand side of God the Father Almighty
so i am sorry, science has said that in the past many times i am sure. you say he will come in 40 years, someone probably said that forty years ago
think hard now . . .  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:06 pm
nobody can know for sure anything about God or Jesus, so he will come when he will come if he decides to come for us sometime before we end this world with our own hands. at the rate we're going right now, I think we will kill ourselves sometime before 40 years passes anyways.

but that's just my opinion  

lifeistupid429

Wildlife_Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:12 am
I think that Jesus was born around 4 B.C. But more to the point, noone knows what day, what time, or even what year when the Son of God returns. It says that noone knows except the Father. He could come in the next few days, the next few years, or He could come when you finished reading this post.

But just my thought, I think that Jesus might come within the next 5 years. The reason that I think that because remember the temple that is going to be was the last sign before the Rapture? I heard that they already laid the foundation, already.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:40 am
Jesus was also coming in the year 1980, and the year 2000.

lol, it just goes to show that you can't really figure it out. There are no mathematical solutions, no codes stuck within scripture, no logical evidence that can prove when Jesus is coming back. All we know that it's soon. Of course, 'soon' was also 2000 or so years ago. Although I do personally believe that 'soon' is much closer than it has ever been, but even that could be wrong. It may very well be another 200 or so years before He decides to come back. All I know is that I don't want it to be too soon, cause I'm not finished here yet ^-^

Elenielle

Shameless Lunatic

Bojotengi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:18 pm
wtheck are you saying!? father planet?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:23 am
If your pastor gave you this utterly bunk information, you might be in a cult. 3nodding

RUN AWAY FROM THEM.  

Gambol

Shy Sex Symbol

`Kel`

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:02 am
Wow..ok......yeah. sweatdrop I have never heard anything quite like this before.

The next time Jesus touches this earth, He will be coming down in clouds of great glory. He will put his foot down on the mt of Olives and its going to break in two. When that happens I will believe its Jesus. I know you have heard this 42,000 times but, No one knows the time or date of the rapture. We only get end of times clues, But the specific date will never be known, untill of course it happens.

God does not touch this earth during the rapture. He only stays in the clouds and snatches us up.Then the 7 yr tribulation occurs.
The rapture and the 2nd coming are 2 different things, 7 years apart.

7 years after the rapture is when God is coming in the clouds of glory and will split the mt of olives in two. God is not coming back as a baby the 2nd time. The second coming deplicts Him as looking like the almighty powerful king of kings on His white horse.

Jesus will not be "reborn" again. There is no point for him to. The first time around he was "born" as a baby, so he could live a human life and sacrafice for our sins. Now that He has saved us. He will come in the clouds (never touching the earth) and rapture the church (us) Then 7 years of tribulation will occur. THEN Jesus will come back to this earth, not "reborn" as a human. But shown as almighty God, who was, and is, alive and well. And then of course armaggedon (exuse the spelling) then the 1000 yrs, and the judgements will take place.

Go ahead and read the book of Revelations. Over and over untill you get it. It would help us all out. No seriously. If you need help figuring it out let me know. I can help you out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:04 pm
Since when did we know that Jesus was born on September 27th? Maybe we can go for a month, but an actual day?

Mark 13:32-33 "But of that day or that hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Take heed, watch; for you do not know when the time will come."

And as for father and mother planet and star king - I have no idea what you're talking about but the Bible isn't generally too keen on astrology

Isaiah 47:13-14 You are wearied with your many counsels; let them stand forth and save you, those who divide the heavens, who gaze at the stars, who at the new moons predict what shall befall you. Behold, they are like stubble, the fire consumes them; they cannot deliver themselves from the power of the flame. No coal for warming oneself is this, no fire to sit before!  

scieran

ioioouiouiouio

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:40 pm
scieran
Since when did we know that Jesus was born on September 27th? Maybe we can go for a month, but an actual day?

Or 47 AD? I heard it was only several (about three) years after 0 AD.

Quote:
Mark 13:32-33 "But of that day or that hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Take heed, watch; for you do not know when the time will come."

Quoted for Truth. No one really knows except G-d the Father.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:31 am
I think Jesus will come back to Earth in the year 2107.
3 (the infinite number, or the number of God) x 7 (the number of completion) = 21. And 7 also being at the end of the number, there are more symbolic things with it.
I can't remember sweatdrop .  

SUPERSQUIRRELX

Monergism

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:04 pm
Gambol
If your pastor gave you this utterly bunk information, you might be in a cult. 3nodding

lol.. Gambol, your right. Mr. bononut43 is a Mormon.

bononut43
technecally Jesus was born september 27, 47a.d.

in the bible the father planet and the mother planet and the star "king" allighn every 2000 years or so this year is 2007 by 2047 jesus will be reborn who knows where!

(post if you support this theory)

HELP ME PROVE THIS!!

So far, this theory contradicts the Bible which makes it heretical.

Matthew 24:36-37 (ESV)
"But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only. As were the days of Noah, so will be the coming of the Son of Man."

Jesus will not be reborn in his second coming.

Revelation 1 :5-7 (ESV)
...To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood and made us a kingdom, priests to his God and Father, to him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen. Behold, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him, and all tribes of the earth will wail on account of him. Even so. Amen.

Please study the Bible alone.

1 John 4:1 (ESV)
Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:08 pm
Sorry, I won't be able to help you prove that theory. So many people have claimed that Jesus might come in the year 2003 and 2006. There are already probably so many people who believe Jesus might be coming this year (7/7/07 theory). There are so many theories of when Jesus might come but none of them are true.

No one will ever know when Jesus will come. Only Almighty God knows the exact date and time.

Tarani Sarihi

tubbyflip

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:31 pm
i think the same way. this is insane no and let me repet NO one nows when he is comeing back.  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff