Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Merry Angels - General Discussion
Grand Opening - I brought strippers! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelamourpeach
Captain

Dapper Datemate

3,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:16 pm
It's finally here!

I want to officially welcome everyone to the new Wedding Peach guild, Merry Angels! Let's all work together to ensure this remains an active, fun guild!

So everyone jump up and introduce yourselves in here and generally mingle! (remember, if you don't come and post, I won't enter you in the raffle!)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:31 pm
NOT FUNNY, WOMAN. stressed stressed stressed  

Rafaalzoku Senshi
Vice Captain

Billy Bear Cave

Omnipresent Shapeshifter

10,000 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:35 pm
Billy looks around startlingly furious. "I heard something about stripper?" he said with a smile to show he was joking. "Sorry about the RP type format. I tend to do that. It makes it easier for me to talk and not have to use ** all the stupid time. Anyways, my name is Billy, and I got interested in Wedding Peach when angleamour(love)peach started to tell me about it, so now I am a sort of fan, even if I only was able to see the first episode. Ummmmm.... My turn ons include..... No, sorry, wrong place for that." Another smile, and a small laugh. "I don't really know how to introduce myself, so if there is anything you would like to know, then just ask, and I shall tell you as much as I can, if I can. It might be a goverment secret. ninja . You know, conspiracies to keep aliens underwraps, and various things like that......... Okay then. This is my post. I know I will enjoy this guild." Sits down and waits for his name to be put in the raffle and for a RP to join. Takes out some paper, a pen, and begins to write a poem. He looked up once and asked one question. "Is that egg ever going to hatch?" Then he was back to the poem.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:36 pm
Rafaalzoku Senshi
NOT FUNNY, WOMAN. stressed stressed stressed

I was amused~ heart heart heart  

angelamourpeach
Captain

Dapper Datemate

3,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100
  • Married 100

angelamourpeach
Captain

Dapper Datemate

3,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:38 pm
YllibB
Billy looks around startlingly furious. "I heard something about stripper?" he said with a smile to show he was joking. "Sorry about the RP type format. I tend to do that. It makes it easier for me to talk and not have to use ** all the stupid time. Anyways, my name is Billy, and I got interested in Wedding Peach when angleamour(love)peach started to tell me about it, so now I am a sort of fan, even if I only was able to see the first episode. Ummmmm.... My turn ons include..... No, sorry, wrong place for that." Another smile, and a small laugh. "I don't really know how to introduce myself, so if there is anything you would like to know, then just ask, and I shall tell you as much as I can, if I can. It might be a goverment secret. ninja . You know, conspiracies to keep aliens underwraps, and various things like that......... Okay then. This is my post. I know I will enjoy this guild." Sits down and waits for his name to be put in the raffle and for a RP to join. Takes out some paper, a pen, and begins to write a poem. He looked up once and asked one question. "Is that egg ever going to hatch?" Then he was back to the poem.

Hi, Billy! You don't have to go to all the trouble! And welcome to the guild!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:40 pm
"I know. It is just easier for me to do that. I really hate using ** for things when I speak if I can help it. Plus, I was trying to be somewhat annoyingly funny. Oh, and I LOOOOOVE that new look of yours. It is very beautiful."  

Billy Bear Cave

Omnipresent Shapeshifter

10,000 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

P o t a m o s
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:43 pm
No, no, he's right. Totally not funny, y'know~. rolleyes

Also, totally hot duds, Yo-kun. Billy-boy. WELCOME, EVERYONE~ heart heart heart 4laugh

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:47 pm
How come you are posting here, P o t a m o s? I didn't think that mods would have to. And I found it funny. Fake strippers got me to come here and see what was what. lopl.  

Billy Bear Cave

Omnipresent Shapeshifter

10,000 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

angelamourpeach
Captain

Dapper Datemate

3,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:48 pm
YllibB
"I know. It is just easier for me to do that. I really hate using ** for things when I speak if I can help it. Plus, I was trying to be somewhat annoyingly funny. Oh, and I LOOOOOVE that new look of yours. It is very beautiful."

It's to celebrate our grand opening! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:51 pm
YllibB
How come you are posting here, P o t a m o s? I didn't think that mods would have to. And I found it funny. Fake strippers got me to come here and see what was what. lopl.

Stippers dancers and celebration of a hard week's work, of course. It's the universal fun sign, after all. lol

P o t a m o s
Vice Captain

Billy Bear Cave

Omnipresent Shapeshifter

10,000 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:56 pm
Well, allll riiiiighty then.... Sorry, slipped into a Jim Carrey moment there. So, when is there to be a RP made? Hmmmmm? I must run around in cirlces until one is made. *Begins to run around and around, and around, and begins to get dizzy, when a hole opens up and swallows him hole.* Yes, that was the correct spelling there. lopl.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:56 pm
P o t a m o s

Also, totally hot duds, Yo-kun. Billy-boy. WELCOME, EVERYONE~ heart heart heart 4laugh

It's totally awesome. biggrin b

And that's why I stole Yousuke's clothes.  

angelamourpeach
Captain

Dapper Datemate

3,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100
  • Married 100

Rafaalzoku Senshi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:58 pm
P o t a m o s

Thanks, Hiromi.

...I think.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:00 pm
angelamourpeach

scream scream scream  

Rafaalzoku Senshi
Vice Captain

P o t a m o s
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:00 pm
angelamourpeach
P o t a m o s

Well at least you got something right, woman. blaugh  
Merry Angels - General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces