Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which one, which one?
  Play station 3
  Nentendo Wii
View Results

red_moon_wolfess

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:50 pm
Ok, we all know that there is some serious compettiton here and a huge choice for gamers like us:

Do we want the Wii or do we spring for the PS3?

now both are good choices for diffrent resons. Voice your oppinion and why you would pick the Wii... or the PS3. Wich do you think is better? or are you that person with Bill Gates as an extended cosen who will get you both for christmass?

Disscuss  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:42 am
I would pick the wii cuz it has games coming out for it that I actually want like zelda,smash bros and resident evil.
The only game that i'm looking forward to on the ps3 is MGS4, and that is'nt coming out till next year. the Price is'nt really an issue for me so I don't really have to pick one,I might just get both.  

Groovin Magic

LadyEladrin

Friendly Werewolf

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 12:54 pm
I'm 100% about the Wii. It has games I want and is backwards compatible with some of my all-time favorite games. Plus, the controller is revolutionary and is going to make playing Metroid 3: Corruption SO much fun. Too bad the system is nearly 300$ that I dont' have.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:01 pm
Dude, WII. Not simply because i'm a proud NINTENDO *ahem**ahem* supporter, but because the only new thing about PS3 is better graphics. The WII is a whole new revolution of gameing.  

tokkitoria

Brainy Bunny

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300

kurisutaru_annu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:44 pm
~Godess_Anthopa~
Dude, WII. Not simply because i'm a proud NINTENDO *ahem**ahem* supporter, but because the only new thing about PS3 is better graphics. The WII is a whole new revolution of gameing.

I agree. Wii is so interative. It makes everything so much more fun.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:06 pm
as much as I love the play station and all its grandness. I definately have to say the Wii is tempting to say the least. I was expecting so much more from the play station 3 then just graphics.

my only problem with the Wii is that all I see so far is sports games. Those are fun once in a wile but if thats all it has I think I can wait and see what games come out for what systum. (( even though with a little resurch I could probably find out... I'm just lazy.))  

red_moon_wolfess

Ashella

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:27 pm
I am all for the Wii. The PS3 is priced far too high, and there's nothing coming out for it right now that interests me even a little bit. Nintendo is taking gaming to a brand-new, super-fun level, and I can't wait to be a part of it. Yeah, I'm sure the novelty of motion-sensitive gaming will wear off eventually, but for now I'm psyched.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:12 pm
I'd say the Wii. The PS3, as many say, is too expensive. Plus that axis tilt thing looks annoying. -_- Plus releasing so few units seems unwise. People getting shot over a PS3 is just sad. stare  

mysticneko

red_moon_wolfess

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:25 pm
mysticneko
I'd say the Wii. The PS3, as many say, is too expensive. Plus that axis tilt thing looks annoying. -_- Plus releasing so few units seems unwise. People getting shot over a PS3 is just sad. stare
I heard about that! I mean I love the play station line as much as the next... but shooting someone over it!? thats just F*ed up man.... stare  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:48 am
I like the Wii.
I don't really see anything in the PS3 except good graphics and I don't really care about that.

Albino_Penguin_333

Twyla Myn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:28 pm
I have no opinion yet, until a good amount of games have been released for both. The Wii has the upperhand so far though. cool  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:51 pm
Wii. More fun. The only reason people were lining up for the PS3 is so that they could sell it for 2x the moo-lah.  

AnnieLu101

SuperDoors

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:20 am
I totally say Wii, but my saying why would probably be just totally repeats ^^ Plus, it totally whooped the PS3 in how many they sold opening day! Mainly because they had more and were better prepared... ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:06 am
I'm going PS3, that is to say, my brother is and therefore the PS3 will be the console of the house. I'm more of a PC gamer, since that way I can upgrade as I go, so to be honest I'm not big on which console "wins".

That said, the Wii doesn't appeal to me at all. It'd be fun once in a while, but I'd hate to have it as my main gaming console. I'm far too traditional in the sense that I don't want to have to move to play my games. I'm a nerd, pale skin, weak and completely uninterested in exercise. The entire point, for me, of videogames is to escape my reality. I can do that if the only things moving are my fingers. I can't do that if I'm worrying about breaking all the stuff in my living room while swinging the Wii-mote around.

buttonmouse

NotteRequiem

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:34 am
Even though I'm a huge playstation supporter, clearly the Wii is more appealing to me right now. There are no games out for the PS3 that I can see myself wanting to by sometime soon... I mean, the Tomb Raider 1 remake is coming out for PS2... so I'm all set for games for a while.  
::Gamer Chicks::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff