[PRP] Bad boys bad boys... (Kitsune and Rahu) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tweekend

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:57 pm
User Image
Kitsune sniffed the new air, confused by the many things around him. It had been awhile since he had been some where that was so..quiet. A part of him was uncomfortable, but his other side was extremely relaxed. He knew he could get used to this place, but it would just take some time. Picking up his trusty dagger next to him, he trotted forward, and scoped out his surroundings even more.

His mane stuck out sharply as he picked his speed up, feeling his muscles pump. He had spent the day lazily sitting around, so he decided he needed to wake up a bit. He perked his ears up every now and then, making sure to stay alert. He knew there were many different Soquili out in this land, so he didn't want to take any risks just yet.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:06 pm
User Image

Rahu still had a bit of a ragged look to him as he stood idol by himself since Ra his hawk familiar went off on his own for a while. He had yet to see anyone again since he popped up again and really he preferred it that way. Though actually he wouldn’t mind coming across someone just to tear into. Flicking his tail, his ears perked as he caught the noise of hoofs. Staying where he was, he waited to see who might be coming about.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Tweekend

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:13 pm
Kitsune saw a bit of a clearing ahead, so he sped up even more in a playful excitment. He was worried that his body would get weak if he kept sitting around all day, so sometimes he needed to bring some of his energy back.

As he pulled through it, he let his legs slow down, and he shook his head to wipe off some of the sweat. It was a nice gallop... though his ears perked up before he could notice that someone was there. Looking ahead, he saw a figure standing, with its hair flowing behind. He walked towards them, slowly and carefully, to get a better view of what and who it was.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:21 pm
Rahu then saw an orange stallion carrying something in his mouth and he seemed to have slowed down from his gallop then starts to walk towards him, slowly. Narrowing his eyes, he kept a watch on the other stallion. Standing still he watches and waited for the stallion to get closer to make any move. Though really he was not one to start talking first at all or make any move to show any sighs he even cared. Tossing his mane, he purposely moved his head to look away to see what the other would do but kept one blazing red eye on the stallion.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Tweekend

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:29 pm
Kitsune felt his mouth squeeze tighter on his dagger, and he narrowed his scope on the dark stallion in front of him. -What was up with this guy?- he thought to himself. He continued forward until he was at a pleasant distance from him. As he watched him look away, he chuckled.

He slowly put his head down, and placed the dagger at its normal position, right by his front leg. When he raised his head up, he kept his shoulders up, and kept his eyes straight on him. "And who might you be? I do not think I have met you yet.. My name is Kitsune."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:35 pm
Rahu slowly turned his head to again look at him as he adressed him.but what stood out was that odject that he now set by his front leg, which was odd to Rahu. " if you had met me before you'd know it." of course some how when someoen meets Rahu they wouldn't forget him too quick. " i'm Rahu and your quick totalk to someone you don't know." was his responce to Kitsune in a flat tone at the moment. " and take it your new around here. am i right?"  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Tweekend

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:43 pm
Kitsune's ear twitched, but he breathed through his nose what felt like hot air. Closing his eyes, he pollitely responded, "I see. And yes, you are right, I am very new here." He eyed the stallion carefully and chuckled again. "And why would I remember you?" He watched the stallion stare at him, watching him judge every part of him. He tried to keep his cool for the moment, but with every second he felt his blood boil even more. He twitched his leg every now and then, feeling his dagger close on him.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:51 pm
Rahu let a dark smirk come across his face as he then started to then walk around Kitsune. “you’ll have to find that out now for yourself." as he continued to watch the stallion, that chuckle irritated him, but for the matter his malicious temper was not flaring. but as he watched the other stallion, he could tell he was on edge as he watch his leg twitch now and then feeling that odd object. He actually might have to be careful if the stallion could use that object as a weapon. “out of curiosity what is that object on the ground there?"  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Tweekend

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:00 pm
"Oh this old thing.." Kitsune smirked back, but then let his tone get serious. "This dagger has been with me everywhere, its been my battle partner ever since I was young.." He decided not to talk too much, for he didn't even know this stallion at all. As Rahu circled him, he stood tall, not shifting a bit. He wasn't the least bit worried, but he could tell that Rahu was strong. His eyes told him everything, and he wondered if he truly was a warrior at heart.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:08 pm
Rahu stopped in place infront of Kitsune before he responded as he eyed both Kitsune and that dagger. " interesting.. so your tellign me you can fight with that dagger, as you call it." it truely made him courious if Kitsune could really use it in battle, hence the reason he said what he said. of course Rahu would have to be strong since he has gotten in plently of fights, some he lost, and some he won. flicking his long tail, he could tell jsut from Kitsune's stance that he was one that has atlest gotten in some fights.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Tweekend

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:15 pm
Kitsune let his eyelids fall into a more relaxed position, and he responded calmly to the stallion. "Of course. In my harsher days of fighting, we used anything from katanas to small daggers as such. This dagger though.." He paused, and then turned back to Rahu. "Yes, I was, though will always be a combat fighter. What about you? You seem like you have had your share as well." He unstiffened his legs, feeling a bit more at ease. Although the stallion in front of him may have had a temper, it seemed that they connected on a level of interest, and that tearing each other apart was not going to happen that moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:29 pm
Rahu notice Kitsune relax and so he only slightly relax, seeing as there wa sno need to start something with him. " quite interesting to know someone can learn to fight with such objects that i thought only two leggers use." he then shrugged at Kitsune's question. " i been in my share of fights." yes he did have a bad temper at times and most of the time was pretty snappy but there where times where he wasn't. when Kitsune talked about the dagger it seemed there might be some meaning to it but he wouldn't bother to ask.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Tweekend

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:07 pm
Kitsune bent over, slowly though, showing Rahu that in no way he meant to attack. With most precision, he nipped at his dagger, which made a clicking noise. Seconds later, he whipped the dagger in the air, catching the opended sheath perfectly, and letting the cover fall next to him. He bent over again, placing the dagger in the dirt. "Its the only thing I know how to do, fighting is all I am good at. Learning how to use weapons has taken many years of my life, and if it wasn't for my skill I wouldn't be alive to tell." He didn't mean to act so showoff ish, but that was the way it was. "Are you interested in this kind of weaponry?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:21 pm
Rahu tensed a bit but watched as Kitsune almost in a show off why, took the dagger from its sheath, and showed him the dagger. with how presise he was in doign so, it reminded him how Entreri was simular. " not really, i was more interested in how you would manage to use it. and it seems you learn to use it quite well." he took only one step forward and looked at the dagger more. " i know one though who actualy might be."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Tweekend

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:36 pm
Kitsune turned his head and thought for a second. "What I used it for in the past was not something I regret nor am proud of.." He looked down and then back up at Rahu. "It just takes a lot of practice, my sensei when I was younger made me hold that thing in my mouth for months at a time." Ruffling his hair, he turned back to Rahu. "What about you, though? I feel as if I have said too much about myself." He watched the stallions hair cover his face, and wondered what stories he had in his past. "Its strange being somewhere new.. you seem like you know this area well. Is there anything I should know about this place, if I may ask."  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff