Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dop you agree?
  Yea!
  no, not rele loser
View Results

xarsonalx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:49 am
I'm sure this discussion has been made at lest once but with the addition of the battle system gaia is turning more and more into a replication of the world within the next 20 yrs it might even be the exact same  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:50 am
If someone knows of a longstanding topic on this already going on please direct me to it =]  

xarsonalx

xhipher

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:19 am
In twenty years this free site will be marketing virtual reality headgear and introduceing players to the wonderful world of comas?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:49 pm
who knew bout tis....first code is
urmothership

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=comment.ShowComments&item=4948556&page=3

find alien ship 12's comment tat it posted and click the ?...itll take u to it or try tis

http://www.gaiaonline.com/zurg/

member first password is urmothership..k....alrite  

dz of the sound

Izuro

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:23 pm
xhipher
In twenty years this free site will be marketing virtual reality headgear and introduceing players to the wonderful world of comas?

Haha, I wish razz  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:03 pm
xarsonalx
I'm sure this discussion has been made at lest once but with the addition of the battle system gaia is turning more and more into a replication of the world within the next 20 yrs it might even be the exact same

I doubt it, but if that actually does happen and I'm not trying to raise a family, I will be on here. I've been wanting there to be a real The World game since I saw the show.  

Forlornhope13

.ty

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:25 am
Na-uh! But I'm sure, hoping, that one day .hack//Fragment will comeback...in English too! I think this is probable.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:15 am
that is an interesting analysis on it, what do you base it on?  

Imam

MaeFire

Savage Tactician

9,400 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:52 pm
dz of the sound
who knew bout tis....first code is
urmothership

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=comment.ShowComments&item=4948556&page=3

find alien ship 12's comment tat it posted and click the ?...itll take u to it or try tis

http://www.gaiaonline.com/zurg/

member first password is urmothership..k....alrite
dude stay on the topic  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:13 pm
I actually noticed that when I first joined.
It's actually WHY I joined.

But, yes, I agree with you.
Maybe not on the time-span. I give it maybe ten if that.

Mezo

Magical Bear

Shinji Silken Shinobi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:53 pm
Well, it may not go the ways of dothack, but it will eventually turn into something like Ragnarok online. So far, we're pretty close, and with the battle system, we'll be that much closer. So, not dot hack, but maybe an MMO game.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:46 pm
That would be so cool!  

flutflut

Hopeful Lunatic

13,975 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Tohluse

800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:29 pm
It's like the aliens are the viruses and the Mother ships Morgana. XD Oh no! An omnipresent being!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:58 am
Keep wishing, but if Gaia ever did become that, think of all the people, like us, who would be out there trying to solve the mystery of twilight or what ever name they would come up with.  

Suryawong

Mikleo

Melodious Mage

13,425 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:17 pm
Forlornhope13
xarsonalx

I doubt it, but if that actually does happen and I'm not trying to raise a family, I will be on here. I've been wanting there to be a real The World game since I saw the show.

Who hasn't been dreaming of The World being real? I honestly probably would still be single in 20 years but, who knows? You never know.  
.hack// Gaia related

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff