Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Haven For Harry Potter Fanatics~

Back to Guilds

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Dumbledore's Army, Marauders, Magic 

Reply Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics
Can you stump the Almighty Fanatic?! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_chan
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:27 pm
Can you stump the Almighty Fanatic?!

Rules and stuff:
* Only one person can be the "Almighty Fanatic" at the time. If someone "stumps" the fanatic, that person then has the crown.

* Only one question at the time. The person who asked the question must say that the answer is correct or wrong before the next question is allowed.

* Of course if you have not realized it, the questions must be Harry Potter-related.

And please do not cheat! That's just pathetic.

Since I start the topic I'll start to be the fanatic <.<

5 points will be awarded to an unstumped Almighty Fanatic who holds that post and maintains it by answering 5 questions or more in a row correctly, starting September 1, 2007.
(but you guys will have to owl me or any Head of House and let them know, in case we miss it)
--Lady Healing Hands

May 26, 2008 Update:
The Fanatic has one week to answer the question. If the Fanatic doesn't answer within that time, the first person to correctly answer the question becomes the Fanatic.

It would be nice if the person who asked the question posted back to say correct. We will assume it is correct if the person answering does not post back within three days of it being answered to say that the fanatic's answer was right or wrong.

If the Fanatic does not know the answer, the person who asked the question becomes the Fanatic.

If the fanatic wants to give up his/her position, s/he says so, and poses a question. The first person to answer the question correctly becomes the new fanatic.

One question is posted, then the Fanatic answers.

From this date on, Anyone, I mean ANYONE who posts a second or third question before the fanatic answers the first posted question, will get 5 demerits. ONLY the fanatic answers questions. ONE question at a time.

When you newly become the Fanatic, contact your Head of House or any mod to change the Fanatic's name in the first post. Hopefully this will straighten it out. --LHH

Current Almighty Fanatic:
Aiden5391 Chikamio JayChambers Prefect-Sallie JayChambers Prefect-Sallie
Chikamio Garnet17th candy!x0x0Garnet17th Josephine Falnor NarutoAvatarHp BruisedNailsturayza Magodigital PrickEnvy SuzelovesJamesPotter Matelia legwllMinerva the Bookwyrm

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:07 pm
When did Moaning Myrtle die?

~...Hikari_Raver...~

chibi_chan
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:14 am
1992 minus 50...is 1942.

So that should be it, 1942.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:56 am
Which member of the DA in the fifth book came to the meeting at the Hog's Head, but in reality should have been too young to come to Hogsmead?  

JayChambers

chibi_chan
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:36 pm
Oh, I know this. Maybe...I remember compenting on it.

Was it, Dennis Creevy?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:04 pm
I have a question for you. What did Fred and George promise they would send Ginny when they got to Hogwarts (not mail)?  

emmybeth

chibi_chan
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:36 am
Easy question. A Hogwarts toilet. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:48 pm
..............nice...  

emmybeth

JayChambers

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:31 pm
Easy question: What was the character Dean's original name?

What is a hogwart?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:31 pm
Is that easy? Woops. xp I don't know. Just Dean Thomas.

If you say the correct answer you'll be "The almighty fanatic". crying  

chibi_chan
Crew

Aquajade
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:25 pm
If you are referring to the actor who plays Dean Thomas, that would be Alfred Enoch. Also, a Hogwart is a type of plant... I think.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:31 am
The actor, I knew...well who will be the fanatic now?  

chibi_chan
Crew

Aquajade
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:26 pm
Well, if JayChambers meant who the actor was in her question, I am, if not, you are still.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:21 am
Who is Aragog's Wife? Oh, and who is the new A.F. now? Chibi_chan or aquajade?  

Aiden5391

Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces