Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply .:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.
[PRP]The Grounded meets the High Spirited (lame title?) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:28 am
The young goddess lay sprawled out her multicolored face pressed to the earth as she took in its smell. She dug into the earth with one of her antlers leaving thick lines in the soft earth. Her two-toned wings shimmered in the soft orange glow of dusk. The lioness had slunk away from Mtima and the watering hole that she used to clean her eyes and was unsure if she was still in the Pridelands.

She was not used to such a thing as the sun and each time she lifted her head to look her pupils retracted and she had to look away. This world was different from the one she knew. She was used stagnant water and the glow of mushrooms and minerals beneath the earth.

The insecurity she felt by not understanding where she was, was starting to eat at her and from time to time she would lift her head to look at the tall grasses. Her life beneath the earth was less complicated, but then again she did not really remember any other way? She had met more people in this life than in any of her others.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:51 am
User Image

-Lim streched lazily, pulling his lilac body long across the ground, before he once again began his trek through the golden grasses.

He wasn't exactly certain of where he was, having landed and promptly settled to nap late in the night. But it hadn't really bothered the carefree god, and he took the mystery as a sort of adventure, and game. Walking until he could find some landmark of familiarity.

As of yet none had come, and he was feeling mildly miffed at the lack of life he'd seen such far. But no matter.. until he found someone else, he had the golden sun and the golden grass.

Feathers spreading out wide, he happened along until something caught his eye. Shimmer, reflection of something? It must be a water source of some kind.

Smile growing with the thought of a quick dip, he picked up the pace, heading towards the unsuspecting goddess.-

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:00 pm
Boma'burudi's eyes widened as she lifted her unfocused gaze to the large feathered thing wandering through the grasses. Some odd bird? she thought as she watched the brightly colored feathers dance through the grass.

"H..he..llo?" She called softly her voice was gravelly like an old blues singers, ruffling her feathers together causing the sound of eloquently clashing swords, an odd sound that could not be associated with anything but her.

The thought that the feathers could be connected to anything dangerous never crossed the goddess's mind; after all she knew little of the world above. Grinning to her self she shifted her body to a sitting position, her paws tucked neatly beneath her.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:08 pm
-Suddenly the reflection was gone, and replaced with a sound that was quite foreign, and he paused in his tracks for a moment. Ears twitching softly, he only barely caught the voice. Unfamilar.. and yet.. it held that same deep huskiness as Mama's had. A female was it?

Well that was just as good as any pond.

Lifting himself proudly, he spread his feathers vainly outward, letting his silver eyes glance as the grasses parted and the vision of the female set before him.

Not only a female.. but a goddess. And she glittered fiercely in the sun! Smile pulling larger against his maw, he greeted her happily.- "Why hello there dear."

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Hello there," her voice rumbled from within her, more confident than before. This lilac figure was certainly not a bird! He was a god, and one that she had never met before, "I am Boma'burudi, Boma for short."

She easily warmed up to new things, she was so used to seeing the same thing over again that the new god was lucky she did not search every inch of him then and there. Raising to her feet the gems along Boma's body shined in the light. She could easily be mistaken for a disco ball if she wasn't careful! She towered over most mortals but amidst gods she was usually average size.

"May I ask your name?" the glint in her eye was unmistakably curious, she really wished she could look over every inch of him.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:56 pm
-His delight grew with her obvious excitment and pleasantness, his last few meetings having been a little more tedious. And he quickly braced the short distance between them, until he stood only a length or two before her.- "Limbuko, though Lim is perfectly fine too."

-Has he known her wish he would accepted in a heartbeat, in fact revealed in and enjoyed the sensation as she searched him over. But for now all he saw was the curiousity, and that beautiful glimmer of her wings, and the many jewels that bedecked her body. He wasn't sure what she was the goddess of, but he didn't have to know to enjoy the sight of her, and the aura she emitted.

Eyes lingering a little too long to be polite on her sleek side, he purred softly in addition.- "You can ask anything you'd like."

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:02 pm
"I would fear that I'd ask a wrong one," she blushed furiously at his attention. It had been some time since the goddess of the underworld saw the light of day, but a much longer time since she saw a god, "promise you will not laugh at my silly questions?" she purred playfully in her gravel voice.

Without waiting for his promise she began her questioning, "What are you the god of? Simple enough, but also, have you been in this world long?" It was a question she was familiar with, she had just reentered the world and saw much of it with fresh eyes. Imagine the young goddess's suprise as she tore her way through the earth's surface and came face to face with the goddess of souls.

She had asked uncomfortable questions then, things about mortals, and about the older goddess's love. Mtima had taken a mortal lover and had two mortal children, something Boma was sure she could never do, the idea of watching her children pass on would break her heart.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:13 pm
-A laugh slipped from him before he could manage to stop it, his tail swaying in soft amusment, before finally he shook his head, trying to settle her worries.- "There are very few questions that would bother me to answer. None in fact that I can think of. I promise though."

-His eyes danced as she continued on, listening with soft interest. And he answered obligingly, pausing only for mild thought in between the questions.- "God of Pleasure at your service. Though it would seem your already happy enough without my help."

"Ahhh.. since I was born I guess. A large handful of years since we gods tend to age slower.. but I'm only an adolescent in godly terms." -He for one didn't know about the many cycles of life, each time reborn he was swept of all memories and started a new.

Drawing forward another step, his smirk grew softly, and he turned her question around on her.- "And you my jewel, what would you be the goddess of?"

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:30 pm
Jewel? a blush crept across her cream colored cheeks and for a moment she was taken aback, "Pleasure..hmm..all sorts of pleasure?" for a moment it seemed that the crone inside of her took over and thoughts of how scary men could really be enveloped a part of her.

Shaking mentally as well as physically to get the thoughts to subside she wrinkled her nose, "What is my domain..?" She thought for a moment, how shall she put it? The Underworld of course, but it was not a very friendly term. "The Goddess of the Earth's Womb..or the Underworld."

The red heat in her face spread over her body as she thought about being called a Jewel. She was surrounded by jewels, but was she herself a jewel?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:30 pm
-His feathers ruffled softly with her reaction, and he nodded softly to her question, letting that ivory ponytail slide to settle over his shoulder.- "Oh yes.. all kinds. I figure out what makes someone happy.. something they'd enjoy. And I give it to them."

-Ahhh.. no wonder he could not pick out her domain. It was one he'd never seen nor known of.. so of course he couldn't compare it. But that only intrigued him more, this new unknown, and he drew forward once more. Leaning within an inch of her as he scented her skin softly curiously, before his eyes lifted brazenly to her, a soft whisper of a question leaving him.- "Really? I've never been or seen that.. Could you show me?"

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:40 pm
She could feel his breath on her skin, shifting slightly uncomfortably she glanced up at him. She had never been this close to a male that was not her father, or a sibling and it slightly unnerved her.

"I...I..I do not think it would be possible right now to show you where I come from," she gulped, "It took a lot of time and patience to find the world of the sky..and now that I am here, I don't want to go back." She looked down ashamed.

How could she explain in any other words what it was like to stay in the dark with only the light of mushrooms and the glow of roots to light her way. She was stuck in the place she ruled, and it was more like a tomb.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:02 am
-Well that was dissapointing.. but it couldn't really be helped, so he offered a smile of sorts, and a lazy shrug of his shoulders.- "Some other time then. I should like to see the place you rule over."

-Taking a short step away, tail swaying lightly back and forth, he pondered over the goddess for a moment before adding politely, sincerely.- "Are you enjoying your trip up here then?"

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:06 am
"It could be better," she gave him a knowing smirk, "So tell me god of pleasure, what is it that /you/ do for pleasure? It must get boring pleasing others?" she wanted to skirt away from the subject of the earth, and was trying to distract him by talking about well...him!

"I feel like a cub that has just squeezed into the big world and everything is a large mystery, there is so much I need to learn! So much to ponder," she nodded looking at him again, he was a source of one of her mysteries.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:54 am
-A smirk settled on his lips as he looked to the similarly young goddess. Childishness, innocene. Two things that attracted pleasure strongly, and he purred just a little as he answered her question.- "You'd be surprised how nice it can be to see you've made other people happy. But I like to do all sorts of things. Play games, hunt for flowers, swim, or simply enjoy the company of another."

"Ahhhh" -His expression perked, slim and slender body puffing up as his feathers ruffled forward.- "I would be thrilled to guide you then. Show you about a little? Teach you about the world above perhaps?"

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:39 pm
"You can show me anything," she purred with a knowing glint in her eye, she may be innocent but nothing can stop animal instinct. Her heart pattered lightly thinking about being shown the world, being shown /anything/ would be thrilling.

"What is your favorite thing about this world? It can literally be anything, a rock, a plant, a mortal, a thing, anything. What would you chose?"

.:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff