[PRP] Cheetah meets Madam Rage [COMPLETE] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:40 pm
User Image

The black spotted against tan fur shimmered with every stride the cheetah took. Tail flickering behind him a soft smile crossed the males lips as he made his way across the southlands. Soon his strides grew long and longer until the male broke out into a run. The wind fought back against him fiercely as he flew across the sands almost literally. Slowing to a halt and panting he came across a rare source of water in the hot desert like this. Lapping up some of the sweet water the cheetah settled down near it as the warmth of the sun kept him content.

Soon Kikahawia'Kikavu was asleep, peacefully and undisturbed. His body rose up and down slighlty as he slept the afternoon away.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:51 pm
User Image

She was not happy today, not at all, Ryu'Rage had no idea where she had wandered off to this time. It was hot here, she didn't like it, she was thirsty, today was not a good day. She huffed as she walked, her paws being scroched with every step taken, but she paid it no mind, she would have to suffer with it for now, until she got enough strength to fly away again.

Rage spotted a water source, something laying beside it. As she got closer, so made no sound as she stepped, and pulled her wings closer to her body. A cheetah? Interesting. He was asleep, she wouldn't wake him, she wasn't sure how she could handle others today. SHe lapped up some water gratiously, not paying anymore attention to the area around. She was just too tired.

DragonsRage24

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:12 pm
The lapping of the water cause the cheetah to stir, to waken. A yawn escaped him as he realized how late it really was, dusk was falling and it was almost night time. Stretching out his now cramped limbs it was then that he noticed the other. But from the look on her face he could tell she wasn't too happy.

Softly he spoke doing his best to avoid angering her. "Hello there miss."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:20 pm
Rage heard him speak, she raised her silver eyes to look at him, she stepped back a little, adn raised her head. It was getting darker now, this cheetah, this male was quite close to where she was,
"Hello..." he hadn't noticed her wings? Good, perhaps the night would fall quickly and he would not see them."Could you tell me...where I am?" Perhaps he could at least tell her where in hell's name she was, she didn't even know which way was which now.

DragonsRage24

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:17 pm
"I fear, miss, that this place does not have a name, but I do know that it is the boarder of the southlands, to the north, it is the desert, to the south you go deeper into the southlands." Kikahawia replied to the female vaguely noticing her large wings but didn't pay and heed to it. "I do wish that I could help you more miss, but I myself do not know these lands very well, having been here for just a few days."

Kika hung his head in shame wishing he could help the other more, but knew that he could not which made him slightly depressed

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:26 pm
Southlands? Hmmm, perhaps she did have a vague picture of the area, she remembered passing this way during the night, that had to be in, going the wrong way the night before in the pitchblacknaess of teh star studded sky. That had to be.

"Do not fret stranger, you have helped me, may I ask for your name?" she asked curiously, perhaps she had heard of him from another, but she wasn't sure. He seemed quite nice though, which kept the darkness within her chained and unwary of him. He posed no threat.

DragonsRage24

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:37 pm
"I am glad that I could be of service miss." Kikahawia'Kikavu bowed to the female polietly before answering with his name "My name is Kikahawia'Kikavu, but since my name is frettfully long please do call me by the shortened version I use, Kika, which I believe is much easier is it not?" His calm voice asked her polietly before adding "Would you be so kind to let me know of your name?"

Since darkness was falling it was hard to see anything but the red markings that outlined the female. However he had no doubt in his mind that she was a pretty one, he only wished that it was easier to see her.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:32 am
"Kika then..." Kika seemed polite, his kindness and manners not upsetting the darkness within her, the beast seemed to be sleeping now. Dormant, until someone angered her yet again, which she hoped wasn't for a while.

"Ryu'Rage..." she said softly, "Most call me Rage it seems..." her name might be odd to anyone who would hear it once without knowing about her realm of what she could do, but she hoped it was odd for Kika, she would rather avoid questions about her being a goddess, that of rage. Sometimes she wished she used the illusion to hide her wings, but it would only be a lie to any that saw her. "Are you traveling Kika?"

DragonsRage24

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:49 pm
"Pleasure to meet you Madam Rage." Kika told her as he did what seemed like a sweeping bow to the goddess. The name did not sound odd to the cheetah, but things rarely did and if they did they did not bother him in the slightest bit.

"Yes, I am traveling to see more of the world around me, to see more of life and the earth's creatures of the grand design." He gave her other smile. "Are you traveling as well?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:47 am
Ryu'Rage nodded at Kika as he bowed, it was nice, to just talk with others at times. Not have them run away, just relaxing, it was all too nice for her to enjoy right now. Traveling? Well she did hope his journey would go well, "I hope you see what you wish too Kika..."

"Traveling? Well, yes, you could say I'm traveling, searching more so, to find a place where I can belong in a way, it has been far too long since I've had a home...do you know of anywhere, that is nice Kika?" she asked in a soft tone.

DragonsRage24

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:02 am
"The south lands are quite nice, and the jungle is too, but if you don't want to be around many then the jungle will not be the best." Pausing he tried to think of a really nice place for her. "I haven't been to many places yet, so I cannot help you too much I fear."

He was sure that he would find a place that would be perfect for you, however now he could not think of anywhere. "Perhaps you would like to join my in my travels until we find the place just right for you?" He asked her looking up at her with his softer smile.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:10 am
Southlands? It sounded warm, Rage liked warmer places, all too frequently she felt cold and chilled, she wanted a warm place, lots of cool water, ample food was good too, but even to hunt for ehr was hard, seeing the blood spilt and by her own paws. Perhaps that's why she was so tired, she hadn't been eating quite so much lately.

Ryu'Rage tilted her head at his offer, a slight hint of sadness in her eyes, "I would Kika, very much so, but I would be too afraid...you see, I am not well with controlling myself sometimes, I wouldn't want to put you in danger...I am sorry..." Her ears fell back a bit and she looked down to the ground. Damn herself, why were things so hard when others seemed so nice?

DragonsRage24

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:45 am
"Everyone has a hard time controling parts of themselves, although many do not show it there is always a battle raging inside of themselves." Kika told her thoughtfully, he wanted to help her and to him it did not matter if he put himself in a dangerous situation. It was just how he was.

"Danger? I would not worry about that Madam Rage, regardless, I want to be of aid to you." His face was straight as he spoke no smiles or anything, this was important, atleast to him. "If worst comes to worst I would give you your space, after all I am quite the runner." It was true, being a cheetah he was fast, although he wouldn't be able to go too far away running at top speed if she lost control he could always flee, only to return once more.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:49 am
Rage's eyes softened, a warmness in her body, it was nice, to have othes speak to her in such a kind manner, he seemed to not care about teh dangers she could possibly cause. But regardless, she knew her domain, and knew what she could do and would do if she lost control. She just felt bad because of all of it.

"I thank you greatly Kika for offering me such a thing, but I know what will happen if I lose control, I've lost too many that way, I am a hazard to myself and everytone around me. Though, would it be alright if I visited you on your travels? I would very much like to hear stories of what you experience, if that is alright?" She could feel the darkness stir within ehr, her time was growing short though she wished it to remain.

DragonsRage24

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:18 am
A small frown appeared on his features but was gone long before it was noticable. He really did want to spend more time with this female, but he was not going to push her to the point of forcing her to stay when she needed to leave. Even had he known of her domain or that she was a goddess he wouldn't let it bother him, but this was what Rage wanted and he couldn't force, or wouldn't force her to go his way.

"If that is what you wish Madam Rage." Kika told her with his soft smile before adding. "I would be honored to meet up with you again, our time together now has been most blissful."

.:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff