Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Company: The 10 Year Old Guild - CLOSED

Back to Guilds

Thanks for all the memories, everyone. 

Tags: Role Playing, Mercenary, Technomancy, Magic, We are the champions, deal with it 

Reply Black Company
Hathus (open) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kaiori

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 5:11 pm
RULES:
1. no setting fires unless I'm around stare
2. no random killing sprees on the village without a plot reason (pm me first if you want to be sure about anything)
3. no going into the church unless I"m around (for plot reason)
4. have fun (what the heck I had to put it heart whee )

The beautiful city of Hathus is booming as always far from BC. This petite city is known for its wonderful buildings and shops. There are many weaving cobblestone roads and dirt paths, already you should start to notice its lack of technology. The people here are of a simple nature, waving to each other as they pass in the roads and always stopping by for a word or two. Everything seems pretty normal in this little piece of the world.
For some reason yet to be explained some of the villagers will disappear for weeks at a time and come back like nothing has happened, for reasons unknown no one speaks of these disappearances but there are rumors. Another odd thing about this town is that lately a new gothic style church has been built off to the side of the town and more and more people are coming to it daily.

Oh no! What?s this? Hathus has been completely infected by some strange virus or spell! Dom?s evil plan has succeeded and now only the members of BC can save the poor villagers. All that is known so far about the strange infection is this:
1. The church is completely blocked off by a barrier that seems unbreakable, right now.
2. The villagers have mutated and now are insanely strong (for humans) some have even mutated special powers.
3. Such a big controlling spell has to have a main flaw. (Can anyone figure it out?)
So far the limits of Hathus aren?t even blocked off. From miles away the evil feeling of the village can be felt.

Level 1 missions are open !
Mission A cleared
Mission B cleared

Level 2 missions are open!
Mission A cleared
Level 2 mission B. Fight Ceres on the roof tops

Dom's first riddle is out!

The entrance is under the face, feet and hands of a thing that never breaths
The gate imitates no one
The door can't be pushed open
The key doesn't unlock but brings you closer to your destination

The riddle has been solved, pm me for answers or asked the people who have solved it

WARNING
These final missions are tricky! You must have all the items from each level or be with someone who does, to complete them. When you have the answers to my riddle pm them to me. I'll check over your answers and help you if a few are wrong. Then you can RP the answers out here. Check over all the posts that have been made in this thread, clues have been placed in random posts(clues are unmarked).

Race the clock

This is the next mission. I don't like things which are based on time, so this is slightly different. You will have 15 minutes to solve a dilemma which will lead you to Dom. Every post you make counts as one minute, so you will have 15 posts to come to a conclusion. (if you finish early good for you heart domokun .) If you are with a group you each have your own set of minutes. So if one person runs out of minutes the others can still continue. If you run out of minutes it's basically game over. Your character will be ported out of the church without memory of anything that went on inside, but nothing will be different when you return. I'll post between each of your own posts, giving hints and reactions. You will be allowed to contact me with questions through pm, but think of me as a teacher during a test xd , I'll only answer certain questions. heart

To start a mission I must be online >_< !! Also in your first post please specify what mission you want to undertake. If you think more then one person would like to do this mission try to take them with you. If you have any questions please pm me. 3nodding whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:44 pm
*kaiori walks briskly down the corridor, she frowns as she difts into the main hall of the cathedral, kaiori is dressed in an odd outfit, it makes her seem spectacularly angelic, from head to toe she's covered with pearls, diamonds, lace and white silk, it looks like someone is trying a little too hard to make her seem like an angel, she bravely sticks up her chin and walks forwards to the throne at the front of the room, she displays herself to the figure on the throne by making a full turn and stopping once she faces him again, she puts on a spiteful face and growls, crossing her arm's she shouts* well !?!

*the figure raises his head, his green hair seems to take on a different shade from the stained glass windows behind him, his horns are gold and seem to have been polished, his robes are long, white and drape far past the bottom of his throne, a grin creeps on to the man's face letting a fang show, he narrows his golden eyes* it shall be sufficient, but... why so angry now? You were so happy before *Dom's voice is a marvel, it's incredibly smooth and perfect, every word he says comes out like it should be a song, it also seems to hold some magical powers, every command he speaks everyone will feel obliged to obey, every word he says... feels like it must be listened to and taken with high respect*

*kaiori tries to block out his voice as she marches up the steps to meet him face to face, under the dress it is a wonder she can move at all, she looks him right in the eyes and yells* maybe... because I'm finally well enough to understand what's going on! this isn't a refuge! this is another stupid plan to gain more power! Don't think that I'm not on to you Dom!!

*Dom leans back and looks out the beautiful windows of the cathedral, he tilts his head and returns his gaze to the angry girl in front of him, he fiddles with a fold in his sleeve* then... did it take you, until you had to put on this dress.. to figure me out?
*kaiori steps away and turns her back to him , she couldn't believe his arrogance, tears fill her eyes and she whips around to slap him* how can you even say that ! you killed them all! all the little ones a held dear! then you drugged me! took me here and fed me false tales from some fairy book ! then you ripped my angelic soul from Ceres and myself for your own! then again I was too sick to understand....but when I got up and looked around I knew ...and Ceres filled in the rest while she could!*kaiori still didn't understand how he had done it... but she had felt something, something she couldn't see... had latched on to her and had taken her very blood from her*

*Dom stands and catches her hand, he pushes her down the steps and looms over her, his new angelic wings snap out from behind his back* [b]never talk to me like that again ! do you hear me ?! *a few things around the room break as if struck by something, kaiori nods and runs back down the hall, Dom falls back into his chair again and inside his head he laughs* oh... you only understand the half of it yet..my dear wingless cherub... only the half of it  

kaiori

kaiori

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 7:23 pm
*Kaiori sits in a bay window, her hair is down and she's running a brush through it, she sighs and lets her eyes flutter closed, she's wearing a white nightgown with her bare feet tucked under the large skirts, she takes a deep breath and starts to sing a song, the song has a hint of sarcasm and pain weaved into it's words*

Let Me Help You
Take Off Your Shoes
Untie Your Tie
Take Off Your Cufflinks
Let Me Feed You
Let Me Run Your Bathwater
Whatever You Desire, I'll Aspire
Sing You A Song
Turn My Game On
I'll Brush Your Hair
Want A Foot Rub?
Fulfill Your Every Desire
Your Wish Is My Command
My Heart Your Toy
The Darkness Will Get Through
So Much Of Me Is Now You  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:57 pm
Infection Hathus the first move:

The town seems to be quieting down a lot as of late. The once euphoric town has fallen into an immediate slumber. The windows shadow the silhouettes of town members as they come and go. The change is not immense but odd none the less. The dirt and cobblestone roads are worn down with foot prints of both man and beast. In the gloom of night the town seems most active but a passer by might never catch a glance of anyone at all. The church lights never go out.

kaiori

kaiori

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:11 pm
*Kaiori taps her tambourine on her hip to a steady beat, she lifts herself up on her toes and sighs, sliding her eyes shut she takes her position, there is a moment of silence before she starts tapping the beat out again, she spins and dips her torso to the floor, she slowly pulls her head up as she continues the beat, she feet are light and rapid, her toes tap the ruff earth under her as she continues her dance, her moves are hypnotic like a gypsies, her lips are glazed in pink gloss, her eyes are accented with pearly shadows and diamonds at the sides, her toes are painted white and her ankles are covered with silver rings and bells, her wrists are wrapped in white lace and silks, her hair is loose and lightly curled to sway with her movements, a crown of flowers is on her head with white ribbons tracing down her black hair, the over all look is almost too angelic, towns people stop to cheer and smile with a wave or two, some just stay to watch, they had named her "the silent angel" who every day will dance in front of the church, never talking to anyone*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:42 pm
*after a good hour kaiori stops and slumps slightly, her tambourine clatters to the floor, she groans and slinks off down the streets of the town, her feet are slightly sore but she toughs it out, she weaves in and out of the normal town folk, they smile and wave, she bumps into them and stumbles but keeps her eyes to the floor, her long black eyelashes covering her ice blue eyes and her clear tears, she drops a strip of silk and a bracelet here and there, slowly she's ripping her costume off in a less violent way*  

kaiori

kaiori

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:21 pm
*kaiori sprawls over the edge of the town fountain, she's only wearing a tattered white dress at this point, she hugs the edge with her arms and her legs tuck underneath her, she quivers and groans again, she lets her eyes slide shut*...human body ...being human sucks...I think I'd rather be a bird...or something...*she sighs happy that no one seemed to be around at the moment, to be truthful it was slightly embarrassing to dance around in such costumes* I should be used to it by now *she smirks bitterly and licks the gloss from her lips*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:04 pm
*kaiori pulls herself up from the fountains edge. Tilting her head she groans and flexes her finger tips. From falling asleep in such an odd position she finds herself sore in several places. She starts to walk back to the church with a yawn. Her feet lightly tread down the stone roads. She avoids people walking by and brushes the flowers out of her hair. The wind blows her tattered dress making her seem like a ghostly figure passing by. Her anklets chime in time to her steps and she folds her fingers behind her back. She's in no rush to return the church.*  

kaiori

kaiori

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:15 pm
*kaiori hadn't gone back to the church... again. She knew she was in trouble now but she needed time to think. What was she going to do with her life now? She couldn't heal or rescue anyone. Would she just stay as Dom's puppet? Or would she get away and find her own life. She continues wandering down the roads in her gloomy mood. The town's people steal glances at her as she silently passes. The only thing that alienated her from the other humans was her beauty. Maybe that's why Dom felt it unimportant for her to have angelic powers; she could just look the part. The fact that she had good looks didn't consol her. Being a pretty human, wouldn't save her.* I'm just flesh and blood now... one shot and I'll be down...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:47 pm
*Apollo walks throughout town, his coattails blow in the wind behind him. Oh yes, the prince of demons is back and with vengeance. Trailing his prey he quickly catches the scent he had almost forgotten. Taking off in a haphazard manner he corners her down. How frivolous of him to follow her like a wild animal, but he did not give it a second thought. His resurrection was prompt but excruciating. His daring actions had shocked his citizens but he did not give them a second thought, he had to find her.*  

Apollo_Rocker

kaiori

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:14 pm
*kaiori turns around at the sound of heavy foot steps coming fast. She blinks and pulls her hair out her eyes. The man seemed to have red hair and a black tux on. She frowns slightly and stands in the middle of the road waiting.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:31 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Apollo_Rocker

kaiori

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:37 pm
*kaiori blinks and flushes red when she's suddenly hugged by the man. She clings slightly to his shoulders as she's swung around. She looks up at the man and her jaw drops* o-oh my ! Apollo ??! *kaiori hugs him with a smile.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:47 pm
*With a smirk he returns her hug, threading his fingers through her hair. At that moment he wondered how long it had been since he had last seen her, too long was his only conclusion. Giving her a heartfelt smile he leads her to the side of the road.* "Why so shocked? I told you I never give up."*Finally rendering her state of dress he raises a questioning eyebrow.*  

Apollo_Rocker

kaiori

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:54 pm
*kaiori smiles and backs off a bit* yah.. I should know by now shouldn't I...*she notices his look and laughs lightly with a heavy blush, she crosses her arms over her chest slightly* long story... anyways how are you doing !!  
Black Company

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff