Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply .:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.
(PRP) Just Trying to Help Ryu'Rage/K'Anatak (self rp)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:32 pm
She was alone now. Ryu'Rage had wandered off from where Mrost was to stay by herself for a few moments, to gather her thoughts, try to control the beast that lay dormant within her frame. She knew she wouldn't be able to contain it long, the dragon wished to rampage and cause destruction, yet she wished to control it. None the less, she was failing so far, the only one to be able to control her was Mrost, and he was not even here with her now. So it goes.

Ryu'Rage lay under the stars, she had awoken from slumber due to nightmares that ravaged her mind as she tried to rest. The images of the past brought to her eyes to witness, to mourn over, to cry tears of blood. She hated it, she hated herself. She wanted a greater purpose, Mrost was helping her find one, he understood her. It seemed at points Mrost understood her more then she understood herself.

She sighed and peered up at the stars, tears threatening to fall from her silver eyes, "Can you see me?" she spoke quietly, as if she was speaking to her lost family in the stars, "What have I become? What am I in your eyes now..."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:33 pm
K'Anatak had been wandering around the rogue areas lately. Staying near to the Pridelands however so he could go visit Wahabu sometime, to become a cub again and have fun games with one he shared a connection with. Wahabu had not called for him yet, so he guessed the yellow pelted cub was having a nice time.

Something was here.

Darker, confused, tormented and tortured by even living. What was this? A joke by his brother? No, true life, someone was suffering, peering into the not so far distance black eyes met a dark shadow amongst the tall grass, peering up at the stars mumbling something softly. Wings were draped over his body, red on the feathers, that faint smell. Should he reflect? Perhaps, but he must get closer.

But was it safe?

He began to pad forward toward her. A goddess, another one, but this was different, it made K'Anatak feel uneasy as he approached her.

DragonsRage24

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:35 pm
She heard something, something crinkling the dew covered grass. What was it. Turning her view to the side she saw a large white figure approach her, she felt her heart begin to race, her blood begin to boil. Her eyes almost appeared as if they were glowing for a moment, then faded. The beast was threatening to break its chains and lash out. Was this god crazy? Did he want his white pelt to be stained with his own blood?

"Get away...go away leave me here..." she spoke softly. Her voice unstable, she was between crying and growling, she couldn't help it. Without the comfort of knowing Mrost could stop her, with Mrost gone, she felt like she couldn't do anything. She couldn't control herself from hurting others. Images of her family falling, their blood staining the ground, her feathers, she wanted to die, she wanted to cease to exist. She hated herself, at this point, even second guessed giving up the life she had, if only she could.

"Please...get away."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:36 pm
As he got closer he heard her speak, his eyes focused on her, going within. A torn soul, torn in two, light from dark, hate, disappointment in self. What was this? K'Anatak had never seen such a being before. Could she really hate herself this much?

"I just want to help...I won't hurt you" he spoke with a calm voice. Soothing almost, he had to try and calm her down, his aura could feel the presence of hers. Hers was strong, uncontrollable, fueled by rage. Then it hit him, the goddess of rage, had to be. But her name had fled from his mind. Perhaps he didn't really want to know.
"Let me help you," he tried to peer deeper, but wondered if he should even try, or run.

DragonsRage24

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:38 pm
Ryu'Rage's eyes narrowed, almost glowing, the dark aura threatening to break free. She felt something prying, something about this god she did not like, something in her mind, an image, she shook her head. He was trying to read her mind, delve into her most secret thoughts and wishes. She growled deeply, claws against the ground now as she stood, wings partly outward.

"Stay out of my head..." it was a command, not a expression. She felt him continue to go around her mind, she wanted to fall to the ground and burst to tears. He was making her think back, reflect on everything that pained her so much. God of reflection. She had heard stories, he tried to help, but now he was only hurting her.
"Get out of my head!!!" she lunged forward partly, growling, she was failing at controlling the beast. "I don't want to hurt you..."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:39 pm
To abide her wishes and stop? Or delve deeper to help her. K'Anatak was torn what to do, it was his nee to help others, to have them reflect upon themselves, try to become greater, accept the past and move on. But this wasn't working. It was making it worse. He could feel the rise in power in the air as the stars overhead glinted within the night sky.

He was only trying to help, couldn't she see that? "Let me help you?" she growled, his feathers ruffled, feeling a chill run up his spine. This was getting out of control, she was beginning to break down into something else, a darker form, presence, and aura uncontrollable. She didn't want to hurt him? Well, he could heal himself, but still, he did not enjoy pain. It seemed hurting other's hurt her as well.
"Try to control it, move on from the past...it's not your fault they're gone..." he was talking about her family. He had gotten that deep, the source of her uncontrollable power.

DragonsRage24

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:41 pm
"NO! No one can help me!" she took another step closer to him, closing the gap. In one movement she could take hold of his throat if she wanted to, or release her aura and have it burn his flesh. Take that smile right off of his face. The night's wind was cool against her back, but her blood was still boiling, heat rising.

She growled deeply, threatening him to stop.

How. Dare. He.

"Shut up!" he had no right to speak of them. She had no right to even be alive, it was her fault they were gone, she was sure of it. Now he was trying to tell her otherwise? To speak of them? How dare he, she could try and kill him right there and now. The black aura started to seep from her body, swirling around her paws, still growling her eyes were fixated on him. If he spoke another word, she wouldn't be able to hold back. She was trying to warn him.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:42 pm
He wanted to help her, he wanted to help so bad. Her pelt was as black as the night, as sin, her markings that or crimson red of blood, the blood on her feathers. How could he help her? He wanted to, but he was nothing like his brother, K'Anatak was the soft one. Plus, he had never been in a fight before.

K'Anatak noticed the red cloth wrapped around her leg, she had no wound there, or he would be able to smell the blood. What was it for. He looked deeper though he knew he shouldn't. To hide something...her eyes? She would wear it to darken out the images of real life, to try and escape the life she didn't deserve?

"They gave their lives for you...there eternal souls were cast to the stars so that you would be safe from them...the ones who wanted to take you away...it wasn't your fault," he searched for a name, a dragon of rage. Now he understood. "Rage, they gave their lives to save yours...let go..."

DragonsRage24

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:43 pm
"Stop it! Please! Just stop it please!" tears of crimson were running down her cheeks from her silver eyes. Her body was shaking, she was trying to control the darkness, the beast, she was failing. She was nothing, she would never be anything like this. Why would he do this to her? Wouldn't he know that she had suffered enough? Anger in her voice now, anger and sadness.

"If it wasn't for me they would be alive! I should've never been born! Do you understand? My life brings others deaths, others pain, and I can't control it! Its my fault! I won't let it go! I'll never let it go!" she lunged forward at him, he didn't seem to want to move. She had lost control. Her dark aura burst out and surrounded him, but it didn't burn him, but held him in place. She wanted to use her claws and fangs to hurt him. He had made her suffer even more then she already had.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:44 pm
Claws clashed against skin, flesh ripping and blood spilling to the ground. The once clear night air was now stained with blood, the earth beneath both growling and snarling beings of eternal life was coated crimson. One was fighting to help, the other was fighting because they couldn't help it. The need and want to get back at things that were said that should've remained untold. Unsaid, not thought of and seen by another.

K'Anatak stepped backwards, the gashes on his arms and side healing almost instantly, the pain subsiding quickly. He couldn't keep this up, it would only cause more damage. For once in his life, he had failed in his own realm, hurt one that he tried to help.
"Someday you will understand..." with that he quickly turned and flew off into the night, wounds healed but confidence shattered for the moment. Everything would change for her, even more control would be needed.

Perhaps one day something could tame the beast within her body.

Perhaps someone would be able to save her soul.

Perhaps someone could save her from herself.

DragonsRage24

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:46 pm
He was gone now. Blood was around her, tears still falling from her eyes. The wound on her own self were healing, though she didn't want them too, she felt like perhaps if she suffered a little bit more, she might gain control. Gain forgiveness from her family, from her failing them when they needed her the most. To watch them fall before her, give their lives for her, just because she was a cub and knew nothing. She wasn't worth their lives.

Ryu'Rage walked from the area, not able to be around the blood anymore, she had hurt another already. What would Mrost say? Would he turn away from her? Or try to embrace her and help her control the darkness that blanketed her soul and body. The light within her was quickly fading, losing control. She wanted to make progress, save herself before it was too late...

Her voice was soft now in the night air underneath the stars, soft and weak, "somebody...help me..."

.:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games