Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

R_D_S

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:54 am
Match 2: Begin and Good Luck!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:11 am
He walked into the arena again, he hoped he'd do more then just play with his opponent this time. He took the opportunity to stretch while he waited  

Zero_Omega

DaxMaurier

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:57 am
Dax walked into the area, his head hung low as if he were deep in thought.
When he found his oppoents shoes in his vidion, he raised his head as a slight look of shock reared across his lips
Hm, father VS son, should be an intresting match.... With a smile, Dax gave a nod of his head, the hopped back a few fee,t raiseing his fits, and lowering himself into his normal stance  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:29 am
He stretched a bit more before straightening his do-bak before reading himself getting into his fighting stance* Your attack Dax  

Zero_Omega

DaxMaurier

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:38 am
I stand before a fighter greater then I, and you think I am going to make the first move... I think not.
With a light laugh, Dax adjusts his stance, now starting to circle Zero  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:43 pm
His eyes watched the man as he circled* I don't do well with offensive attacks usually, not my style when I can control myself  

Zero_Omega

DaxMaurier

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:06 pm
Dax edges forward, keeping his eyes locked upon Zero, watching his every movement trying to figure out his game plan.
With a sudden movement he snaps one of his legs forward, attempting a low kick towards Zero's knee  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:17 pm
He was binding his time waiting for Dax to strike. Hearing the ruffling of cloth and the slight scoff from his as he did he jumped forward just enough to be out of reach from the leg and turned in the air to land facing Dax still in his ready position  

Zero_Omega

DaxMaurier

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:27 pm
the moments Dax's foot touched the ground, he quickly lunged forward, moveing his arm to bring his fore arm/elbow aganist the side of Zero's face  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:07 pm
C'mon *He knocked the straight forward blow aside and countered with a punch to Dax's face* You can't be so rudimentary  

Zero_Omega

DaxMaurier

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:11 pm
Dax spun to the side to aviod the punch the instantly dropped to the ground kicking his leg out to connect with the rear of Zero's legs
Just gettin wamred up father  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:40 pm
His legs swept out from under him he fell to the ground on his back but quickly and effortlessly handsprung backwards to his feet* Good, my last match was a bit disappointing  

Zero_Omega

DaxMaurier

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:35 pm
Dax quickly rolled backwards, then jumped to his feet, already throwing out another punch which if landed would be followed up be a quick knee to the ribs
well i shall do my best to make you proud father  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:39 am
He was already displeased with Dax's attacking skills. The distance between them was far to wide to be effective with a straight out punch. As soon as he came into range he grabbed his wrist and pulled him into his body to plant a strong elbow directly into the man's sternum  

Zero_Omega

DaxMaurier

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:06 am
Dax already knew that his attack was going to be countered, and had already planned for it. Just as Zero's elbow was about to connect, he tenced all the msucles in his chest and abs. That was absorb some of teh blow, but he knew it was still going to do some damage.
Useing the force of the blow which would jerk his body back, he pulled his own head as far back as it would go, then threw it forward towards Zero's face, while also brining up his knee to connect with Zero's mid section  
~Guild Tournament Archives~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff