Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Teen Sex, Pregnancy and Puberty Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for teenagers covering topics centering around teen sex, pregnancy, puberty, and other aspects of teen life. 

Tags: teens, puberty, sexuality, pregnancy, life issues 

Reply Miscarriage & Abortion Subforum
Abortion/Loss Discussion Sticky Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 2:17 am
WARNING: This thread is a trial thread. I will delete it if people start flaming others, if there's rudeness or abuse, etc. It was suggested by a friend and I thought I'd give it a try.
This thread is meant for the discussion of abortion, the loss of a child, miscarriages, and any other related topics. This thread is meant to help and support others who are going through these things, or who might've already gone through them. If any of these topics bother you, or if you feel strongly against them, LEAVE NOW.
Statements like "abortion is murder" and "don't kill your child, it's the loss of an innocent life" WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. They will earn you a warning, and if it happens again you'll be banned from the guild. I do not want people getting offended because other people can't be tactful with what they say. You don't have to "walk on eggshells" so to speak, just be careful with what you say and be respectful of other people's feelings and their situations.

I'm sorry for coming off offensively, but thank you for taking the time to read this. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 10:54 pm
Thank you for having this up...when I first lost mine I felt like I had no where to go to talk about it...after a year and a half I felt I should be getting better now...but sense mothers day it seems to have come back, ten times worse then even when it happend...sometimes you feel like you just need someone to listen, even if theres nothing they can do about it...sometimes I feel terrible and irrational...like it's somehow my fault and I could have stopped it...and recently my friends and I were talking and we wonderd how babies dream sense they havent had a chance to see life, but they have registerd REM cycles even in the womb, and we began talking about the theory that babies know everything in the universe. Somehow that got into my mind that, if it's true, she probably hates me because I should have done something to help her...and if your unborn child hates you, then you must be entirely worthless...
Latley I have been doing a bit better...but today is a bit hard, it would have been her first birthday...hopefully I'll be doing alright again soon...I was basically just meaning to say its nice to have someone to talk to redface  

Mikkara

-.Mop.Made.Of.Radio.-

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:21 pm
Mikkara
Thank you for having this up...when I first lost mine I felt like I had no where to go to talk about it...after a year and a half I felt I should be getting better now...but sense mothers day it seems to have come back, ten times worse then even when it happend...sometimes you feel like you just need someone to listen, even if theres nothing they can do about it...sometimes I feel terrible and irrational...like it's somehow my fault and I could have stopped it...and recently my friends and I were talking and we wonderd how babies dream sense they havent had a chance to see life, but they have registerd REM cycles even in the womb, and we began talking about the theory that babies know everything in the universe. Somehow that got into my mind that, if it's true, she probably hates me because I should have done something to help her...and if your unborn child hates you, then you must be entirely worthless...
Latley I have been doing a bit better...but today is a bit hard, it would have been her first birthday...hopefully I'll be doing alright again soon...I was basically just meaning to say its nice to have someone to talk to redface

aww sad I'm sorry for your loss. Are you married? If so... maybe you want to try for another? Of course she doesn't hate you, it's not your fault you lost her. I hope you feel better <3  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 11:28 am
-.Mop.Made.Of.Radio.-
Mikkara

aww sad I'm sorry for your loss. Are you married? If so... maybe you want to try for another? Of course she doesn't hate you, it's not your fault you lost her. I hope you feel better <3

It's alright, i'm learning to cope. I'm not married...and the chance of me ever carrying to term is slim. It was particularly slim at 16 sens e I wasnt done growing up yet and under high stress.. -_- I've been talking with my new boyfriend and some friends who are much more excepting and willing to talk. Thats all you need sometimes...someone to talk to. Just bieng told it was okay to cry made all the difference in the world to me. I hope this board lets other people talk and maybe they can feel better, too...  

Mikkara

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:26 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:42 am
heart  

Nikolita
Captain

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 10:05 am
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:46 pm
Wow...lotsa love ^_^ Latley...i've been wanting to talk about it...but not about att the upset parts..but about the good parts I remember before things went wrong, and torturing myself by looking at belly pics...gah I think i'm going crazy sweatdrop anyone else ever go through this?  

Mikkara

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:52 pm
I think there's nothing wrong with thinking back to the good parts, because if it makes you happy then why not?
But why torture yourself by looking at belly pics, if it's going to make you sad/upset you? It wasn't your fault what happened, and if you miscarried it probably couldn't have been prevented.

Sorry, that's just my 2 cents... I've never had a miscarriage before though, so I guess it's harder for people like me to understand, no? whee I meant no offense though.

Take care though. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:54 pm
The hard part isn't so much thinking about it, but not having anyone to share it with...no one wants to hear about it because they get upset, and certainly no one wants to see the pictures..i'll get over it though sweatdrop  

Mikkara

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:37 pm
Mikkara
The hard part isn't so much thinking about it, but not having anyone to share it with...no one wants to hear about it because they get upset, and certainly no one wants to see the pictures..i'll get over it though sweatdrop

I think you know this already, but if your ever feel like talking about it, I don't mind listening at all. heart Same goes for looking at pictures, if you want to share them with someone. Anything for a friend! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:16 pm
*hugs* thanks ^_^ Now...do I post pics here next time i'm in that mood or just send them to you? sweatdrop Right now i'm mostly concerned with food lol  

Mikkara

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:18 pm
Mikkara
*hugs* thanks ^_^ Now...do I post pics here next time i'm in that mood or just send them to you? sweatdrop Right now i'm mostly concerned with food lol

Whichever you feel most comfortable with. heart
*hugs back*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:46 pm
heart  

Nikolita
Captain

Oni no Tenshi

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:48 pm