Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Dark Mousy Fan Guild Main
Dark just got seperated from Daisuke! (A game) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you play?
  Yes!
  No.
  GOLD! O_o
View Results

Zakura-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:18 pm
Well, I decided that I want to attempt to make this guild have more activity in it, since a guild relating to Dark Mousy deserves to be nothing short of awesome.

The game will work like a round-robin. If you don't know what that is, you basically type a little bit of a story, then let the next person type a little more, and then someone else comes to type a bit, etc. Normally you get timed for a minute or so, but since this is the internet, instead of being timed, you type one or two sentences at a time.

The story line, you ask? Dark has just seperated from Daisuke, and now has his own body. What happens next is up to you guys. biggrin

I'll start:

"What the heck?!" Dark and Daisuke both yelled at once. "Why aren't we the same person like we're supposed to be?!"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:35 am
The two boys found themselves staring at eachother, face-to-face. Dasiuke had been sleeping when he felt funny, and now this as happened.  

darkdark7

Zakura-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:16 am
"Do you think it's a curse?" Daisuke asked, but Dark shook his head, "Then what can it be?" Dark smirked. "I have no idea, but I sure hope it's permanent!"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:15 pm
daisuke responds by saying,"well i dont know how i feel about the situation, but i just wanna make sure that this doesnt make a huge mess."  

D.M.girl

Zakura-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:50 am
Dark smirked, one of those smiles that told you he was up to no good. "Oh...the damage I can do, not having to worry about changing into you!"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:46 pm
wiz wakes up from the noise and notices that dark and daisuke are two different people so wiz faints out of confusion  

D.M.girl

Zakura-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:47 pm
"Wiz!" The two of them shout at once. The both of them had bigger things to worry about: they heard Emiko humming, coming upstairs.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:41 pm
dark and daisuke didnt no wat to do so dark hid under the covers but emiko came in the room saying," im here to collect the bedsheets!"  

D.M.girl

Love Plushi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:15 pm
Daisuke quickly said, "umm... mom! I think something is wrong with... wiz." o_0 "Cna you go check him out?" (hey he fainted rolleyes )  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:18 pm
emico quickly picked up wiz and ran out of the room looking for strawberries. dark came out of the covers and said," maybe being seperated is from stealing the aritfact, the mirror case."  

D.M.girl

Love Plushi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:19 pm
"Dark-san, ill go get the mirror case from under the house. You stay here; we cant be seen seperate." As daisuke walked downstairs, the doorbell rang and Riku-san was at the door.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:25 pm
daiki answered the door and called daisuke. daisuke didnt come running up and kosuke found daisuke lying on the ground with a high fever. kosuke thought this might have been an affect of the mirror case.  

D.M.girl

Love Plushi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:27 pm
D.M.girl
daiki answered the door and called daisuke. daisuke didnt come running up and kosuke found daisuke lying on the ground with a high fever. kosuke thought this might have been an affect of the mirror case.

(o_0 how did he fall on the floor?) Kosuke picked up daisuke and carried to his room and answered the door. "Riku-san, daisuke isn't feeling so well right now."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:29 pm
riku knew she couldnt really do that much to help so she went out to buy some fruit for daisuke. at the store she saw satoshi and satoshi asked," iku why r u here?" riku told saotshi daisuke was sick so satoshi quickly sprinted to the niwa house  

D.M.girl

Love Plushi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:32 pm
Satoshi, very excited, rang the doorbell too. Kosuke answered the door, and satoshi said "Niwa-san (or whatever he calls him), its urgent i see daisuke this minute." Satoshi walked up to daisuke's room.  
The Dark Mousy Fan Guild Main

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff