Reply .:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.
[PRP] Améh / Rage Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:18 pm
The cliffs along the dusty colored valley seemed an odd color in the darkness.

Half illuminated as they reached up towards the moon, they cast panneled stripes of shadows across the earth below them. The shadows touched her, and she felt them- but somewhat effervescent herself the pristine form of the pale goddess remained obnoxiously unobscured by the dark.

It was one of the very rare- if not extraordinary moments when the dainty white creature no longer marred her body with a mortal appearance. She was tired. A bit of a bug was going around, and although it was nothing serious, the collective vibrations of immune systems everywhere was starting to weigh against the already thinly stretched illusionary powers of the lady. She had never been very good with illusions- and ever since she had taken to following Phib, keeping up a convincingly mortal appearance day and night had been quite a feat. It was true that she had always taken a mortal form when appearing to others- but at night, or whenever she was in static state, she had never needed to keep it up. But a good three years or so of it...

It was late night- late enough that it was almost considered morning. Even He had gone to sleep by now, and so she had settled herself elsewhere to absorb whatever moonlight and energy she could before the next day began.

Améh shifted, her body half wedged in a crook of one of the outcropping rocks. It was comfortable enough because she willed it to be- but even she knew it was a rather awkward, if not proposterous place for one such as herself to be.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:25 pm
The night had worn on, silver hues peered over what lay before them, then were cast again to the ground, using what strength she had from the previous day to go on, find water. She was so thirsty, mouth so dry, she could've collapsed right there and died...except for the fact she never would, and would never see the ones she cared for ever again in her lifetime which would drag by.

She was by a cliff, her wings folded back against her back to try and keep warm, for some reason she was cold, always cold during the night, always burning up during the day. Such a cruel trick being played upon when she had already suffered so much. This was Ryu'Rage, a wandering soul torn in two.

She was alone.

Ryu'Rage had come here to try and escape the place that had dealt her so much pain that she still carried with her. She swore she could still smell the blood around her, fresh. But the blood was dried and carried along with her, never to depart her body and soul.

Her heart ached.

Taking a deep breath and closing her eyes she flopped down onto the grund, some dust spitting up into the air. She shivered, so cold, it was so cold. She was tired, and swore yards in front of her way a small puddle of water, anything would suffice. But she couldn't move, not now, not after what had happened. Ryu'Rage wanted to die, but couldn't.

She had no one, and was now alone as the painted night sky was fading away.

DragonsRage24

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:47 pm
A faint prickle behind the corner of her ear. She felt things constantly- but this was a peculiar nonsensical feeling that grabbed her attention like a cold hand on her shoulder. Odd; she didn’t usually get a prickle like that. She felt it sometimes when Phib was looking at her and she was not. She was no seer though- and as Améh slowly came back to life, she wondered dazedly what it had been that had disturbed her so.

Like most gods- except perhaps those who’s realms dealt with slumber, sleeping had little purpose for her. When plague got bad, she occasionally cocooned herself in a stasis that was somewhat parallel to sleep. But it wasn’t sleep. And as she groggily ‘awoke’ herself from her relaxed thoughts, it took her a bit longer to restart her consciousness as it tangled with threads of her old thoughts, and prior memories. Living a while- she could only keep so much shoved in one tiny head.

Once Améh had correctly aligned herself back into herself, she peered downwards. There was no purpose to it- but she hardly thought the feeling would have come from the air as it was. Down below she saw nothing but shadows. Only an inky blob caught her attention- and it was likely the foreshadow of some large stone.

But her interests were piqued, and walking slowly to the edge, the small female dropped off. She did not fly- and she didn’t really fall; instead she drifted down somewhat like a leaf, her white form fighting back against the shadows so much that it glowed here in the darker portions of the ravine.

She landed with a gentle puff on the earth, as her wide ringed eyes carefully viewed the area around her. Nothing at first- and then, the inky blob she had considered at first to be a shadow jostled. She felt nothing from it; a sensation which had not crept towards her for some time.

Not alive- whatever it was. But still moving. Perhaps it was one of Undead’s tricks.

“Hello-?” The white creature peeped.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:03 pm
Caught in a dream, more or less a nightmare before her eyes. Her heart jerked and she winced. Ryu'Rage had never gotten used to her heart being how it was. It never faded away either, it never got better like when her feathers would grow back after she would tear them from her wings.

A voice.

Silver eyes peered around, it was still dark. Something was near though, she could sense it. No anger, no frustration, purity, a light. Nothing for her to be afraid of, the pure could not be harmed by her...or so she had been told. Yet Ryu'Rage was still cautious when she spoke out to it.

"Hello." her voice was faint, tired, shaky.

She was still so tired.

"Voice, please be weary...I don't want to harm anyone..." she didn't say it as if she was threatening the white goddess she could barely see. Just wa warning, Ryu'Rage hated conflict, hated bloodshed, though one part of her lusted for it.

DragonsRage24

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:07 pm
It wasn’t alive and it spoke from somewhere in the darkness. For a moment Améh paused and shifted her eyes. The darkness almost made her nervous- although really, she had nothing to fear from it. It reminded her of a time when she had tried to explain to Phib how flat and barren the land was that it seemed to never end. It was something like that. Overwhelming. That was what it was.

“I don’t think you could harm me.” The small goddess spoke, her voice light and affectionate. She was hesitant; for dealings with other gods were of a peculiar manner to her. She liked to keep herself private. A private servant to mortal kind- an ideal that she knew more then a few gods would have disagreed with.

For once; she was rather glad she had strayed a bit from her mate. It worried her greatly that someday some other god might reveal her to him before she was ready for such a thing.

Her compulsive response wanted to be to ask if she was hurt. But that would be unusual, wouldn’t it? Instead, she settled on something more applicable. “Who is it that this voice speaks to?”

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:56 pm
Still Ryu'Rage was nervous, more nervous then she ahd been in a while. Still dark reminded ehr of the dark areas in her mind that brought her pain all the time. She urged control upon her, she did not wish for the white figure to see how horrible she was, the reason she hated herself.

"Then I am glad this one cannot hurt voice," she spoke quietly, wrapping ehr wings around herself tightly, she was still afraid of revealing ehr name to teh voice. She wasn't sure what kind of goddess she was, what she could do. But her voice, it was so calming, so soothing.

"This one is Ryu'Rage...a goddess of rage, thus why I warn to be weary, sometimes my control...it falters...though I wish it to stay together it breaks sometimes voice. What is voice's name may this one ask?" she was speaking in an odd tongue. But Ryu'Rage was nervous, so she hoped the other would understand.

"It is caged for now yes, no need to be afraid, would rather harm myself then you voice...no worries..." she spoke soundly in the darkness. Now the light was beginning to peak over the horizon, perhaps then she could see what the voice looked like.

DragonsRage24

Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:21 am
“I am not afraid.” Améh replied simply, her voice cool. “What have I to fear?” Did she need to be afraid? Even if in some terribly peculiar situation she died- she did not doubt she would return in some shape or form. Fear was not something that troubled Améh. She worried about others- but never herself. “One such as myself does not often go fearing voices in the shadows.”

She backed up her words with action- and slowly she strolled forward, her white pelt faintly glowing against all the shadows. She did not will them to clot over her. “My name is Amédia.” Améh explained. It was her real name- the one that people identified with the Goddess, should such rare figures have knowledge of them. Améh she had chosen for her familiar name; the one that the small mortal figure in white-gold used. Because she so rarely conversed in this form- the name seemed odd, and foreign to her. It was some stranger.

But although Rage had proffered her divinity up to Amédia, she did not do so herself. She didn’t like announcing herself. Too many years living as a mortal had kept her reclusive. Although any goddess learned in their peers probably would have recognized the name. As it was- Améh did not recall this goddess of Rage. Although she had certainly felt her influences from time to time.

“Has something happened today to put you this way?” Améh spoke, her ringed eyes blinking softly against the darkness.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:35 am
"Such a pretty name for such a voice." Ryu'Rage stated in a soft voice, watching her come closer, the white merely feet before her. It was so clean, so pure, but Rage was clad in black and red. Not a pure figure to look at at all.
"I only say fear because of my control, sometimes it is not well...I don't like it if I hurt others when I do not mean harm to anyone...especially you Amedia."

Her question made Rage think back to the day she lsot everything, even control. The lighter half of her had minimal power compared to teh rest of her. She only had a tiny bit of control over the white part of her aura, but the blackened part usually threatened to break free on its own accord.

"Not today, in the past...I am alone here...seems I always shall..." Her silver eyes stayed on Amedia's figure, it captivated her, and wished her white aura out to dance in the shadows with Amedia. "But you gave me some light today...it has been too long I have gone without speaking to another..."

She ahd been alone for some time now. Rage had no friends, no family left, she really had nothing. But being able to speak to someone who did not run away gave her a sense of security. "Thank you, for speaking to me Amedia, means a lot." Her voice had some affection within it now though ehr voice was still soft. It had been so long, she forgot what it was like to be welcomed in teh company of another.

DragonsRage24

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:28 am
Amédia smiled, and moved softly forwards, now content in her resolve. She always approached things with caution- but once she had crossed a certain threshold, things became much lighter. She no longer worried, and became almost foolish in her closeness. But as it were- it was likely Amédia did not have much to fear from bodily harm. She couldn’t remember a time when a god had ever gotten angry enough at her to strike her; nor a time when she had not been able to reform herself afterwards.

“If you don’t wish to harm, you should not harm.” Amédia replied rather simplistically. Things worked in a simple way for her. “I am sorry though... that your divinity causes you such pain.”

It was unfortunate. And so long had the world gone through! Thousands upon thousands of years- it seemed like all the gods had settled into their role in life. It was a rare thing to see a god still struggling with their element. It brought a slight sadness to Amédia’s heart- she couldn’t remember a time when she had regretted herself. Not until recently, at least.

“I rarely speak to those of my own.” Améh admitted. “Thousands of years- and these months are the first.”

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:01 pm
"I don't like what I am...I hate the feeling inside me, wanting to cause other's into rage, have them hurt others or themselves, have myself go through pain, I hate it, but I can't escape it though I wish I could..." she said outwardly, and it was all true.

"Its is not your fault Ame'" Rage said, shorteneing Amedia's name. She liked ti short, easy to remember in her mind. "It's mine, that I cannot control myself, but I try..." Ame' was a voice now in Rage's head, but a good voice, helping her block out the darker parts of her being. She felt like for the first time in a while, that she could be around someone, without them running away and fearing her.

"A while it has been for me too, I have just come out from my hiding place from afar, I kept myself locked up, but now...now I roam...but it is nice, to talk to a voice such as you Ame'...you make me feel...like I'm not teh monster some have labeled me as." Rage felt like perhaps she and Ame' could be friends, she hoped so, Rage would like that.

"Do you travel by yourself as well Ame'?" Rage asked curiously, it was normal for her. She liked hearing of otehr's travels, even if it was just for a moment.

This moment felt perfect.

DragonsRage24

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:19 pm
Amédia paused, considering. She didn’t like telling others of her involvement with mortals. She had never made any enemies before- except perhaps the likely suspects; fate, disease...perhaps death himself. But, she had never known them to strike out, or even care, about her conflicting existence. She hampered the possibility however. She did not want anything to befall-

But, there was also some concern in lying to Rage. She seemed like the kind of diety that probably would not...take it well.

“I travel with a mortal.” She spoke simply, and nondescript. “I am a healer. I live to serve mortal kind- I fix what is broken.”

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:03 pm
Rage envied Ameh, she was able to help mortals with their suffering, heal them so that perhaps they could be whole once more and no need to suffer from the pain that fate gave out needlessly. "To travel with a companion must be great Ameh...I wish I could do the same, but my gifts of being what I am do not allow such a thing..."

She truly was disappointed in herself for that, she wished that she could be with someone on the go. But who would want to have ehr around? She had little control, "Yet I am a danger to those around me usually, I hope to soemday conquer my unsual loss of self control."

A faint smile was upon her maw as she just peered at Ameh for a moment, such an innocent pure being, Rage was indeed envious, but also greatful to her as well; Ameh had stayed long enough to speak with her.
"Ameh, what is it like? I mean, after you help another? How do they act?" Rage wished to know, for she would never know the feeling.

DragonsRage24

Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:11 am
Amédia glanced at Rage, and flattened her ear. It was a strange question- but one she imagined someone such as Rage wouldn’t know. She was unfortunate however, for Amédia rarely stayed around long enough to be thanked. “I need no praise.” She spoke softly. “I do not stay for it. But they hail me as their savior and patron- some go on and become foolish. Some never repay the favor I ask, and they are caught up by Fate. Others are grateful. They do as was asked, and they speak quiet prayers. Others get bitter when I help one person and not the other.”

She pulled back, the pearls in her headdress tinkling softly. “But, mostly they are happy.”

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:00 pm
Silver hues were still on Ameh, she seemed so....how to say, not enthused byu Rage's question. Rage hoped she hadn't upset her. That was the last thing she wanted to do, she always looked down on herself, blamed herself for anything that went wrong, if others around ehr got sad or upset, Rage labeled it as her fault.

Speaking of others and how they acted made Rage think back to all the times she had used her own powers on others that requested it, Rage thought it would be for good, but in most cases, the rage she fueled into others caused others pain. She hated that about her powers, that she really couldn't truly help someone in a grand way, like Ameh could.

"Least you can make them happy, that is a good thing, to see them smile..." How long had it been since she smiled? Long time, Rage knew that. But there was a faint smile upon her maw, Ameh made her feel welcome, Ameh had een the first in a long time to speak with her, it was nice.

"Thank you Ameh...for staying here...makes me feel....better then I have in a long time..." her wings were tucked at her side, but she was still so cold, and thirsty, perhaps Ameh knew of a place to get some water. "Ameh, are there any areas with a spring or a stream here?"

DragonsRage24

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:17 pm
Amédia alighted her ears, and slowly crossed closer to the midnight form of the goddess before her. She’d never heard of a goddess asking for drink before- but then, it had been so long since Amédia had had any true contact with her own. Amédia often forgot that her own body tended to keep itself in sublime order with little intervention of her own. “Water...” She spoke, her voice fading into the darkness as she spoke. “Yes, just further here. Outside of this canyon. You should be coming out of this place.” The white female implored, and gently unfurled her wings.

“Too dark to remain. I feel the shadows on me.” She whispered, and as she adjusted her wings, she seemed to push away some of the shadow. “Better to leave this place and find one that suits the mind you want to be in, I am thinking.”

“I can show you.” The lioness spoke, and took a few steps forward. “If you want to follow.”

.:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff