Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Final Fantasy Freaks Guild
RP #2 ~ FFVII: Shadows of the War Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwyn Masamune
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 9:04 am
Welcome to my FFVII RP! This story takes place 2 years after the demise of Sephiroth and Shin-ra. The world is trying to rebuild, and each city is trying to consolidate power in their region after the power vacuum that was left by the death of Shin-ra. Our heroes have went their seperate ways. Below will be the available characters, a short bio of their actions over the past 2 years, where they currently are, and what characters they are with.

Cloud Strife- Cloud didn't have a home to go to after his quest to defeat Sephiroth was complete. For a while he simply drifted from place to place, taking mercenary work where he could find it. He eventually grew tired of this life, not because of the lack of work but because of lack of direction in life. He then was taken in by Tifa at her bar in Costa del Sol, where he now works as a sort of bouncer. Can interact with: Tifa.

Tifa Lockheart- After Cloud disappeared on his wanderings, Tifa decided to go back to her old life as a bar owner. She decided to use the gil she had saved up while on their quest to buy the bar in Costa del Sol. She lived there in relative peace and boredom until one day Cloud showed up on her doorstep. She was overjoyed to see him, and invited him to stay with her. Both of them live in the top floor of the bar (in seperate rooms, of course). Can interact with: Cloud.

Barret Wallace- After the demise of Shinra, Barret's goal in life, he decided to do everything in his power to help rebuild the town of North Corel. Barret had some trouble getting supplies delivered at first, but Cid decided to help haul cargo on the Highwind in his spare time. To help plan the city's development, Barret called on the best mind in the field: Reeve Sith (note: Last name made up by me, derived from Cait Sith, which Reeve controlled). Together Barret and Reeve have made outstanding progress in North Corel, taking it from a total junk town to being one of the major business cities in the world. Barret spends all his free time with his daughter Marlene, in effort to make up for the lost time. Barret also has taken in Elmyra Gainsborough, Aeris' mother, due to Marlene adoring her and Elmyra's exceptional cooking. Can interact with: Cid, Vincent, Reeve, and Elmyra.

Red XIII (Nanaki)- Red is now the full-time guardian of Cosmo Canyon. He hasn't left Cosmo Canyon since his return. He helps the elders with the city from time to time. He spends most of his free time reading ancient books in the Great Library. Lately, however, he has grown restless and has been thinking of going on a journey to help relieve some of his pent up energy. Can interact with: No one (yet).

Yuffie Kisaragi- Yuffie returned to Wutai with most of the materia that Avalanche had accumulated in efforts to help revive Wutai. The materia did its job, helping Wutai evolve from a sleepy tourist site to a major port city. Wutai now leads the world in shipping materia, grain, and other various agricultural and industrial implements. Yuffie is now 18, and is enjoying her youth and wealth in many extravagant ways(shopping in the new Wutai Mall, going to nightclubs, etc.). Her father Godo is struggling to keep her under control as she is next in line to govern the town. Can interact with: no one (yet)

Reeve Sith- After the demise of Shin-ra, Reeve felt obligated to use the gil he had accumulated as an executive of Shin-ra to help heal the damage the evil corporation had done to the world. First he went as an ambassador from city to city, urging them to deactivate the Mako Reactors. He eventually suceeded in gaining a world-wide treaty against the use and manufacture of Mako power. He then used his new contacts in various powerful cities such as Junon and Wutai to raise gil to help the towns of North Corel and Gongaga, which had been devastated by Shin-ra. The blown-up reactor in Gongaga has been completely cleaned up, and the town is on its way to prosperity. As aforementioned before, Reeve has put special emphasis on Corel, which has made a drastic turnaround. He was encouraged to run for Mayor in Junon, Gongaga, and Corel, but declined all of them. He instead elected to help unite the cities of the world in peace. Reeve is respected, admired, and well-known all throughout the world. Can interact with: Barret, Cid, Vincent, Elmyra, Shera, and just about anyone else (maybe even Red and Yuffie, but I can't see much that Yuffie and Reeve have to talk about.)

Cid Highwind- Cid went back to Rocket Town and continues to work on various flying ships. He is helped by Shera a lot. He helps deliver supplies to Corel and Gongaga to help with the rebuilding efforts there, which he does on the request of Reeve. He frequently visits Barret and Reeve on business and just for fun. Another member of Avalanche that he sees very frequently is Vincent. Vincent decided to live with Cid and help him with his various projects. Vincent has never told Cid exactly why he does this, but Cid knows better than to ask too many questions. Can interact with: Vincent, Shera, Reeve, Barret, Elmyra.

Vincent Valentine- Vincent went with Cid when Avanlanche parted ways and never really left. He occasionally leaves for a few days then comes back, but never has he told Cid where he goes. Much of Vincents behavior and attitude still remains a mystery. Can interact with: Cid, Shera, Reeve, Barret, Elmyra. (note: In order to preserve Vincents mysterious nature, there are several aspects to him, including where he goes to visit, that I will PM to the person who picks Vincent.)

Reno Maxwell- Reno is the new leader of the Turks. After the death of Tseng and the demise of Shinra, Reno had to struggle to keep the Turks together. Reno opened headquarters in Wutai. They are renowned for their dedication to their mission. They will take any mission for the right price. His partners, Rude and Elena, respect him as a leader. Elena doesn't respect him as much as Tseng, but follows him nonetheless. Reno carries a Electro-mag Rod and two pistols. Reno has a cocky attitude, enjoys drinking binges with Rude, and is a renowned womanizer.

William Rude- Rude is Reno's longtime friend and partner. Rude is the strong silent type. The only person that he will talk freely to is Reno. Rude is skilled at covert operations and martial arts. He carries pistols, though he opts to use his fists and materia more. Not much is known about Rude.

Elena Thompson- Elena is the newest member of the Turks. She was very loyal to Tseng, and finds it hard to accept that the arrogant Reno has replaced the calm and tactical Tseng. Elena has a problem with talking more than she should, but is very valuable for reconnaissance and getting information out of men. She is trying to find someone to take Tseng's place as her lover, but even after two years she hasn't found anyone. Elena is skilled with pistols and materia.

NPC's:

Elmyra Gainsborough- Elmyra was very distraught after her daughter's death. She spent much of her time locked inside her house by herself. It was in this moment of her pain that Barret invited her to live at his house. She is now Marlene's nanny and does housekeeping and cooking for Barret.

Shera Burrows- Shera is Cid's housekeeper. After saving his life in outerspace, Cid has grown to respect her much more. Cid and Shera have begun to grow very intimate with each other, and many of their friends (Barret, Vincent, etc.) are wondering when Cid is going to propose.

Godo Kisaragi- Godo is Yuffie's father and ruler of Wutai. After the materia was brought by Yuffie, Godo was able to get funds for expansion. Wutai is now a great metropolis, hosting one of the greatest armies in the world. Godo is concerned about Yuffie's lack of direction in life, but is far busier running Wutai.

Mayor Augustus Black - The mayor of Junon. He was elected by a slim margin and is currently in danger of losing his office. He has little respect for foreign powers, but will trade with them simply because he likes money. Has business deals with Reeve, but there is very little friendship between the two men. "Fury" is forcing him to make a business deal of sorts, though details are unknown.

Doctor Nicholai Rios - A man who holds the knowledge of the Mako infusion process. He works in a secret laboratory in the very bottom of the Underwater Reactor of Junon.

Fury- A man with very pale skin and dark black hair. He has a menacing personality, and has a knack for intimidating others. He has some interest in Mayor Black of Junon. He seems to hate Wutai, but for what reason?

Wrath- Wrath is a tall black man with a shaved head. He is very business oriented. He has offered the Turks 300,000 gil to kidnap Yuffie.

Vicious- ?????

More NPC's to come as the story unfolds....

A note on characters: Senior members will be given first pick on characters. This RP is designed for serious RP only. You are required to have at least gotten to disc 3 in Final Fantasy VII, or know the story and your characters well. This RP will probably move slowly, but I think that with proper planning it will be very fun for everyone. You will be required to take on several characters at once, and from time to time you may need to take on NPC's for a short time. Remember, I'm going to show favoritism to those who I know can RP well.

Alright, its open for picking, but I reserve the right to deny you a character.

Ayame, Chibicid, if you want more characters just ask.

Cloud - Zejx Noajcoh
Tifa - Ayame
Barret - Chibicid
Red XIII - Kaede
Yuffie - Kaede
Reeve - Gwyn
Vincent - Gwyn
Cid - Chibicid
Reno - Gwyn
Rude - Ayame
Elena - Kaede  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 10:15 pm
Delete this if you don't want me to post her.

Just gonna say that you should already know who I want...lol. Cid xd (I mean...come on...where do you think "Chibicid" comes from anyways...)

...hopefully he's available... sweatdrop  

Chibicid
Vice Captain

Anatares

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 5:30 am
I'd like to join... And if at all possible... I'd like to be Aerith. Even though she bit the dust 2 years prior sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 2:49 pm
I think I PMed you about it, lol. I'll take Tifa 3nodding  

Ayame
Captain

Gwyn Masamune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:54 am
Anatares
I'd like to join... And if at all possible... I'd like to be Aerith. Even though she bit the dust 2 years prior sweatdrop

Sorry, Aeris isn't an available character, as she is dead.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:27 am
I'd like to join...pc is back online! *ahem* Anyways, I'll wait for the senior members to choose their characters first, and if there's any character's I'm interested in left, then I'll post again I guess.  

Kaede

Gwyn Masamune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:30 am
I'm going to give the Senior members until tomorrow to choose, then everyone else will be able to pick.

Kaede, if you tell me who you want I'll put you up until someone else chooses them (if they do).  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 1:16 pm
Gwyn Masamune
Anatares

Sorry, Aeris isn't an available character, as she is dead.

I was hoping :p

Ah well, if no one picks Yuffie I guess I could write her.  

Anatares

Gwyn Masamune
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 6:37 am
Okay, its open for choosing. A note about the RP... The general flow of the RP will be directed by me, but you will have control of your characters actions. I only ask that you play your character according to the game and the information I've set above.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 11:15 pm
Gar, oh well, if Yuffie's taken, guess I'm rping a guy... now to figure out who... sweatdrop  

Kaede

Gwyn Masamune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 7:14 am
Okay Kaede you can be Yuffie. Just be warned that she plays a rather prominent role in the story.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 11:38 am
Hmm...if nobody else takes him I'll be Rude as well. 3nodding (I think I can do 2 at once)  

Ayame
Captain

Gwyn Masamune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 6:45 pm
Affirmative m'lady... added you to character list.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:00 am
Thanks Gwyn... but didn't Anatares want Yuffie? I can always rp Cloud or Elena instead. (Both, if we really end up short on active members rping this...)  

Kaede

Gwyn Masamune
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:16 am
Oh... I guess I missed that.... I'll see if theres anyone else that she wants. Since Yuffie is rather important to the story, I'd rather have someone play her that is online quite a bit.

I wish some more of the old RPers would join.... like Kohki. Or Nida... she was a great RPer... gone AWOL for a long time tho.  
The Final Fantasy Freaks Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff