Reply furries for all
Tournament CANCELLED...ARENA soon to come!!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

inuyasha_gurl

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 8:23 pm
ALRIGHTY SINCE IT SEEMS NOONE WANTS TO JOIN...WHICH MADE ME UBER SAD.....I'LL BE TURNING THE THREAD INTO THE OFFICIAL ARENA FOR THE FURRY GUILD!!!!!!
okies well y'all can just sparr and whatever alread just no god-moshing...i'll delete the tourny stuff n put some other thing there..just yeah ignore it for now.
luv y'all
Inu  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 8:26 pm
User Image

Naturally, no godmodding, puppetering, powerplaying, etc etc etc. It's also good not to mouth off to the owners.

-50g Entry fee
-If you do not pay your entry fee within three days, you will be PMed
-If you do not respond to the PM in one week, you will be disqualified, and your spot will be forfitted.
-If you cannot look at your PMs at least every other day, let me know, or send me your entry fee in advance.
-When the spots are filled Crimson and I will see who is paired up with whom. We will try our best to make everyones matches as fair as possible.
-If you aren't able to make your fight PM Inuyasha_gurl and your apponent. We will change your fight or give someone else your spot.
-If there both players are online at the same time AND there is no battle currently happening, you must first PM me. Then of course it will be your turn. This does not mean you've lost your chance if you weren't online. It simply states that someone went before you.
-IT IS MANDATORY THAT ALL FIGHTS STAY IN THIS THREAD
-If you for some reason fight some one outside this thread and you win, IT DOESN"T MATTER...It means SQUAT.

..WHAT?...
Alright the guild is having a Tournament, which I hope you already know. If you haven't figured that out yet..quit while you think your ahead. Well anywho the tournament will basicly be one person from each guild, fighting against eachother.
..If you are wondering why there is an entry fee, it's so you can have a prize.  

inuyasha_gurl

inuyasha_gurl

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 6:30 pm
User Image

If you wish to register in the tournament, please PM Inuyasha_gurl, with Tourny as your subject. If your PM does NOT have this as your subject it WILL NOT be opened.

Please send the following information, which will be posted in the join list:

Name:
Race:
Weapons:

Please, while we approve of description in Furries for All, keep this part simple. This isn't a profile, just a few notes so we know who is who.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 6:48 pm
PRIZES

1k gaia gold

Now the Gold that you pay will be put into the Prize money. If someone decides to Donate money, that to will go into the Prize bucket. I will Update this page at the very least once a week.

-Send all trades to Inuyasha_gurl
-Label your trades as Tourny

The Champions Cup (Image you can do whatever you want with)
-If someone is talented enough because I know I'm not, they may make a trophy. If you do this PM me the link and I will post it on this page.
-In turn the person who wins the Tournament will get the Trophy.  

inuyasha_gurl

inuyasha_gurl

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 6:55 pm
ENLISTIES  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 6:56 pm
Reserved for the Fight List  

inuyasha_gurl

inuyasha_gurl

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 6:57 pm
Reserved for Donation Peoples
(thank-you's..and stuff)  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 6:58 pm
Reserved for winers  

inuyasha_gurl

Amora_Whitewolf
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 12:14 am
thanks inu for setting up the rules i now am handing the tourmanment over to uits in ur control i cant fight because were moving and then ill be gone for 6 weeks  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 1:49 pm
Alright, but first people need to actually Enlist in the Tournament.  

inuyasha_gurl

justice_prime

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:28 pm
can someone please describe pupeteering...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 4:16 am
justice_prime
can someone please describe pupeteering...

Ex: *Throughs a knife at you and causes you to fall to the ground dead.*  

inuyasha_gurl

inuyasha_gurl

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:04 pm
...Well this is certainly fun... ... ... .. .. .. . . .  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:16 pm
i would like to join, though im not to skilled in rp fighting. ill talk to some people about this. I might get a few to join ^^

3X-G1RLFR13ND

inuyasha_gurl

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:39 pm
Angelic Mik0
i would like to join, though im not to skilled in rp fighting. ill talk to some people about this. I might get a few to join ^^
Then you have nothing to loose and everything to gain by testing your skill. One never quite knows how powerful they might and can be.
...Thank-you very much and it would be greatly appriciated to get any help I can.  
furries for all

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff