Reply [PUB] The Jungle (Unclaimed)
[PRP] Haha, very funny... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atheare

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:58 am
Hivu stalked through the jungle, rather irritated for no apparent reason. Her hormones were acting up again, and she was in the middle of one of her 'angry' mood swings. She was pregnant, and half the time she was exited, other times she was nervous, but right now she was irked at the whole situation.

She was also extremely hungry, hunting in her current state was difficult, and she was managing to survive on small fish. Anyone who was unfortunate enough to come across her path would most likely receive either a sharp blow from her or some harsh words...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:18 pm
-Oh well, it wasn't as if Tego didn't DESERVE a few harsh words. Today he was wandering for no real reason, trying hard to find something of some interest to steal his time away.

It'd been quite awhile since he'd last seen the leopardess. Sort of out of irritation and lack of wanting to meet up with that stupid orange beast she hung out with. But more so because of the strange turn their last meeting had made. He was vunerable, and he was almost afraid if he met the leopardess again it might happen again. So he'd avoided her tree like the plague.

So imagine his surprise when the familar pelt touched his sight. Tail swaying behind her as she moved.

Sighing gently he began to make his way forward, calling out.- "Hey Girlie" -Atleast his day would be interesting.-

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Atheare

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:25 pm
Hivu spun around, it was Tego! He was the last guy she wanted to see right now, but giving him a good verbal lashing might make her feel better. "Hello Tego, what are you doing here? I thought you hated me or something." She said coldly, sitting down and attempting to hide her large belly from him, if she was only having one cub she might have succeded, but there were three, even if she didn't know it. Therefore her tummy was enourmous, and could not be hidden by anything short of a whole tree.

She flicked her tail and gave up on hiding her current condition, seeing it as a lost cause already. "Come out of our depression have we? Good, you're no fun to argue with when you're like that." She said with a satisfied growl.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:39 pm
"Walking and looking. And not for you." -It was the truth for once, and it was obvious with the snide expression that touched his face. - "Why aren't you off at... you're tree." -He faltered gently as he finally took a moment to really look at her, the obvious curves of her belly touching his eyes.

Holy hell she was a cow! He'd seen a few pregnant girls in his day, but she was enormus, probably attributed to her youth, and the larger then average babies that rest nestled within her stomach. Not that he knew. Finally recovering from the inital shock he recovered rather lamely.- "Me depressed? You must be mistaken. Maybe Ixcy jostled your brain a little to much when he was pumping you full of his spawn."

-Stepping forward wearily, his eyes were drawn back to the bulge and he felt a ping of.. no.. that couldn't be jealosy could it? Claiming dominance over her had always been his pleasure when he could manage it. But it seemed that stupid orange blight had one up'd him. Claimed her and marked her for his own. Expression turning sore, he taunted lightly.- "Gods, he got you fat. Where is that tool anyway? Certainly wouldn't just LEAVE you to get picked off by so predator in such a state."

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Atheare

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:47 pm
"Yeah, of course not." She said rolling her eyes at him. "I'm doing the same as you, what about it?" She snapped, rather more harsh than usual.

Ixachy? Boy was he behind in her life, "I'll have you know Ixachy did leave, but they are not his." She said, her tone icy. "No idea where he is, but that doesn't matter now." She said, she wasn't upset about it anymore, not since her meeting with Limbuko.

Perhaps she would tell Tego about him, make him squirm and stutter about how she would let a charming stranger have his way with her and not him. But not yet, not till he asked about it. After all, she didn't want to appear too eager.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:06 pm
"Ohhhhh, he left did he?" -His pleasure was all too apparent, his looks speaking lengths before the actual satisfied words slipped from him.- "Told you so. Did he break your little heart to pieces?"

"Better for you then leaving you dead I suppose, like I thought he would." -Despite her harshness he slipped forward, tail twitching with malice amusement.

But that did bring up the interesting question. If not him.. he wouldn't make her wait for long, asking, while trying not to seem to interested.- "Well then, who inflicted you with such a disease?"

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Atheare

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:14 pm
She shrugged, "For a bit, but it was easily mended." She said slyly, glad that he had asked. "Disease? I don't know where you got that idea, but I'll have you know it was a god." She said smugly, her fury cooling a bit.

"The god of pleasure, he comforted me in my time of need, we both got what we wanted." She said with a laugh, "He was kind and caring, unlike you mister 'dangerous charm', he cared for my problems, and fixed them up quickly."

"Oh, but don't be jealous Tego, I'm sure its not your fault you're the way you are." If he was jealous or not, she didn't know, but it was always nice to tease him.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:40 pm
-He watched for some hint for her to be lying.. some pain in her face, and was mildly dissapointed when it didn't come. But as she continued his eyes widened. A god? She was obviously ill in the head. What god would come down just for the purpose of sexing up some leopardess?

Who knew if gods even exsisted really, and weren't nothing more then an ego trip created by the lions to assert their 'superoirity' over the other animals.

Drawing forward he feigned a look of concern, drawing close enough to almost touch noses with her.- "Goodness, he DID rattle your brains loose when he was knocking you up."

"Gods, yeah right."

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Atheare

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:17 pm
She shook her head, "No, theres nothing wrong with my head, and you'll see, the cubs will not look a thing like Ixachy, chanses are they'll have some purple on them too, thats what color he was." She said with a nod, "Perhaps some yellow too, and green, oh he was all kinds of colors." She said dreamily.

Hivu huffed, "But if you don't like it, theres not much you can do about it, is there?" She laughed, "Of course not, you're just in denial, wishing I wasn't pregnant, or otherwise a bit touched in the head." She said with a girlish giggle, "But even if I am, I'm still more clever than you."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:38 am
-He didn't know what she was pulling, but it grated at him, causing a soft look of irritation to form upon his maw. He wasn't sure which idea he liked better.. that Icxy had knocked her up.. or that this 'god' had wrapped her back into that frusterating contentment.

Her insult lifted his ears swiftly, pulling him for his thoughts.- "I think you're the one mistake Hivu. Believing things are perfect. You think your 'god' will come back for you? Hardly.. and now that you're damaged goods who would want you?"

-Yet despite his words he crept close enough that his maw actually brushed hers, maw curling in a mean smile.- "Mhmm.. so clever. Clever enough to get so fat that you can't hunt or have anyplace safe to stay. How ever do you plan to take care of them."

"I mean.. you're barely older then a kit yourself." -He wondered if it was working, if his words were creeping under her skin to place that seed of doubt in her mind. Ohhhh he hoped so.-

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Atheare

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:03 am
She laughed, "Who said I thought things were perfect? And I'll have you know that he will come back for me, you'll see, when he comes to visit, I'll bring him to see you. We'll see how you feel then."

Hivu shook her head, "A minor setback, I can get food well enough, just not as plentyful as before, have you ever tried the fish around these parts? Delicious, and so much easier to catch."

Normally she never would have doubted Limbuko, but her hormones got the better of her, what if he didn't come back? "Oh stop it Tego, you're not that much older than me, don't flatter yourself." She huffed.

"I guess that settles it, you are jelous of him, after all, he got what you wanted, I let him have it, unlike you."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:17 am
-Well atleast that'd solve his disbelief, if she could actually present this 'god' for his viewing. He listened blandly as she spoke of fish and whatever else, ears settling gently at against his head until a familar one rang through the air.

Jealous. Ohhh.. but this time she'd walked right into it. Feigning indifference he clicked his tongue as an older individual would to a silly child.-

"Why do you always think I'm jealous Hivu. Is it that you secretly WANT me to be jealous. You want me to pine over you like some pathetic little weakling?"

-Lifting himself, he turned from her, beginning to circle around her as a mean laugh rang through him.- "You forget so easily the past. I could have had that one day by the falls. You GAVE yourself to me. I simply didn't want you."

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Atheare

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:30 am
She rolled her eyes, "Please, once I learned what you were really like, I lost interest in you." She scoffed, flicking her ears a bit at his comment.

She looked at him curiously, "Oh really, if you'll remember correctly, I resisted for some time, it wasn't until you could have torn my ear off at a tiny pull that I submitted to you. You would have done the same, if I were seconds away from ripping off your ear, you are likely not to move."

"Perhaps you really do care, maybe you were just too caring, not wanting to hurt me." She said cheerily, laughing a bit at the thought.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:44 am
-It was the truth really. Why he hasn't just mauled the leopardess or ignored her. Why again and again they seemed dragged into this game of torment and tease. But then again, that was why he liked her. He loved when that frusterated look touched her face, when he drove her to the brink of acually lashing out at him and loosing her mind. Controling her and pulling her strings whenever he could manage. But he wouldn't actually tell her that. Oh no.-

"My ear isn't nearly as important as keeping my myself clean, from the likes of you. If the tables were turned it would have been a fight to the death before I let you." -He turned his eyes back lightly, smug grin covering his maw.-

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Atheare

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:53 am
Her tail whipped around, her temper flaring, that was the last straw. "You've got some nerve Tego, so now you're too good for me, is that what you're saying? You would rather die than do what Limbuko did?" She spat angrily, standing up and unsheathing her claws. She had enough.

"Do not think that I will stand for your insults, you never did know when to hold your tongue!" She hissed, lowering her head agressively, beginning to circle the hurtful male.

[PUB] The Jungle (Unclaimed)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff