Reply [PUB] The Jungle (Unclaimed)
[PRP] Searching for comfort, Hivu and Lim Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atheare

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:31 pm
The black and white leopardess sat at the base of the waterfall, watching the water crash down from above and listening to the thunderous noise it made as it hit the rocks below. It was the best distraction she could come up with, if she didn't keep her mind occupied she would think of Ixachy, and often times burst into tears.

She didn't want to think about it, all she wanted was to be with someone who cared, she wanted to ease her aching heart. Little did she know that she would get what she wanted, but she never thought of what might happen afterwards...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:38 pm
User Image

-The jungle was a beautiful place no doubt. A place so lush and full of life, or more importantly, color and beauty. Scents that wafted through the nose so pleasantly... Colorful flowers that reminded Lim of the many flowers he 'plucked' along the way in his godly path. Mmm... yes.. the jungle was certainly a beautiful refuge.

Lilac and yellow paws carried him lazily along as he made his way through the wet and lush surroundings, ears lifted as he search for the sound of crashing water. The day was almost done, only a few hours of sun left and the young god had made the decision to spend his even alongside one of the many falls.

When finally the sound was found, and he was lead to the clearing that surrounded the misting pool, his eyes settled upon the feminine figure in the distance. It wasn't quite what he'd expected.. but he was never one to begrudge company.

Giving himself a soft shake, to rustle his coat and mane into place, Lim flared his colorful feathers out vainly, before slowly making his way her direction. His words laced with a charming grin.- "Well hello there."

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Atheare

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:57 pm
Hivu lifted her head, and to her surprise, she saw the most stunning creature she had ever met. Purple, white, yellow, green, not to mention that he had wings, this was quite the sight. "Hello," She said softly, standing up and still trying to take in the sight of the creature.

"Its very nice to meet you," She said, trying to smile, though she couldn't quite manage it. "I'm sorry, its just..." She said, her eyes beginning to water slightly, "My mate recently left me, I haven't the slightest idea where he is." She said, tears sliding down her cheeks.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:39 pm
"You certainly don't seem very happy or pleased to meet me." -It didn't take a god to see the leopardess was upset when finally she'd turn to face him. And his expression changed almost instinctively from charm to comfort.

But never had he imagined she'd make it so easy for him, spilling her problems as if he were an old friend. Maybe it was because he was a god? Some of the mortals certainly seemed to think that the gods were simply put on earth for their own uses. But really.. how did she even know what kind of god he was?

Letting his feathers settle softly against his back he continued to move closer to her, close enough in fact that he leaned forward in an attempt to brush his tongue over the saline trail slipping down her left cheek. Huffing a little gently he stood simply before her, looking her over with soft curiousity.- "There is no need to cry dear."

"Tell me.. left like he went out to hunt and hasn't returned yet? Or left like he ditched you?" -Not exactly the sweetest words, but they were all important. Either way he could provide a solution and remedy to the problem, he just needed to know which way to go.-

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Atheare

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:03 pm
Hivu could tell that he was a god, though she had no idea which one he was. Either way, he seemed to care for her, she looked into his eyes once he wiped away her tears, he was so gentle... "Like ditched me, I woke up one day and he wasn't there, I have looked for him and waited for his return for a week now and still no sign, I don't think he is coming back..." She said, glad to get it off her chest.

She wasn't crying anymore, she was just happy that he was showing that he cared for her problems. Without thinking of if he wanted her to or not, she rested her head on his shoulder, he was all she had at the moment, even if she had just met him. "My name is Msuluhivu, you can call me Hivu if you want, what would you like me to call you?" She asked softly, sligtly embarrassed that she had trusted him so quickly, not even knowing his name.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:35 am
-As her head came to rest against his shoulder, he finally took the moment to look over her figure as he listened to her talk. Up until now more consumed with her words then the actual phyiscal attractiveness.

She wasn't colorful.. like he usually liked. But she was beautiful nonetheless. Sleek slender form, soft sploching like the clouds in the sky. And the neediness.. that was awfully attractive too. She needed comfort, and how in the world could he deny her of that?

Resting his muzzle gently against her head, when finally she'd finished talking he ran his tongue tenderly against her fur, before glancing down so that he could see her eyes once again.- "Well then, there is no reason to waste tears on him then. The sort that would up and leave a lady without any words aren't worth the effort."

-Smile softening a little, he ruffled his feather softly in greeting.- "Limbuko, god of pleasure. But you can call me whatever pleases you."

"It seems I may have been called to this place afterall, as you appear you could use a little cheering up, no?"

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Atheare

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:21 am
"You're right, I shouldn't be upset, if he didn't leave now he could have done worse, its probably for the best." She said with a nod, though still rather sad. "Its an honor to meet you Limbuko, I've never met a god before." Though it wasn't entirely true, she had met one, she just wasn't aware of it.

She chuckled a bit, "Yes I suppose I could do with some cheering up, thank you. I guess being the god of pleasure you're rather good at that." She said, nodding again, though she was unaware of what his idea of 'pleasure' and 'cheering up' was, she was willing to give it a try.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:51 am
((XD He isn't 'always' sleezy. Just mostly. He has other forms of pleasure and cheering up, this is just his favorite sort XD ))

-He purred a little softly. He never really understood how one could get so attached to someone else. But.. he was awfully young in godly years. Or atleast.. he could never remember those things that'd occured in his past incarnations. But mortals seemed to do that.- "Mmm.. the pleasure is all mine dear. It always makes me happy to help another."

-To her other comment he laughed just a little, guiding her form to lean against him more, paw coming to rest tenderly against her bicolor back.- "Indeed, I tend to be. What is it that makes you happy Hivu? I'll try to deliver the best I can."

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Atheare

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:01 pm
((XD I know, but still, she has no idea regardless wink XD))

She smiled, "I'm not really sure, what does make me happy?" She asked herself, she had almost always been happy when talking with Tego, though she would never admit it. It may have just been that she enjoyed a 'friendly' conversation, especially the feeling when she stumped him or got him frustrated.

"I suppose meeting you has made me happy, I'm certainly happier than I was before you came, though I'm not sure of what activity makes me happy." She said with a shrug. Actually, she did have something in mind, though she would never be so forward with a near stranger. God of pleasure or not, she didn't think he would take to well to her asking.

She obviously didn't know this guy very well.

((I'm thinking that's accurate? If she did ask then he would'nt be unwilling to help her out from what I understand rofl ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:10 pm
((Indeed not. XD He apparently likes neediness. But I don't mind letting him put on the moves. cool ))

-Another purred rippled through him at her words, letting his maw deep down until his tongue could run across the sensative fur of her cheek.- "Well then, I wish everyone were so easily pleased."

-Settling back a moment, placing a charming grin upon his lilac hued maw, he thought lightly aloud.- "Perhaps a little attention is all you need then. Perhaps you like.. a bath? I know simply little affections often make me feel better." -It was a cautious question as he tested the female, for once his tongue began to work at her sleek figure, who knew if he'd be able to stop himself.-

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Atheare

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:15 pm
She cocked her head, she honestly had no idea where he was going with this, but she hadn't been bathed by anyone other than herself for the longest time. "Sure, that would be nice I suppose." She said with a nod, purring a bit as well. "I don't believe in needing a lot to be happy, the simple things in life are quite enjoyable." She said with a purr, this Limbuko fellow was the nicest man she had ever met!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:26 pm
((Indeed, he's an awfully sweet little sleezyball. XD As long as you can get over the fact that he's not one for commitment.))

-Upon her agreeance, he nipped at the closest appendage, taking her ear gently between his teeth as he pulled it near enough to bath, tongue working delicate across the fur.- "Very wise words indeed."

-Before his tongue slowly dipped to her cheek, and then his neck, taking delicate care to brush his tongue against the natural lay of her fur, in an attempt to send a soft tingle through her. He had powers yes. In fact if he wanted he could inbed the poor leopardess with a lust so deep she'd be begging him to do something about it. But there was something better about actually earning it.

And besides. Despite his own wants he was here to help her atleast a little. And gentle slowness was a better way at easing a hurting heart then godly powers.- "The more things you enjoy, the more chances you get to spend your time happily."

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Atheare

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:33 pm
She grinned happily, being called wise was one of her favorite things, oh he was good at this! She purred as he bathed her, and he did send the soft tingle through her as he desired. She realized how much she really did enjoy being bathed by him, powers or not, she was falling for him, though she did not yet have any lust inside her needing to be apeased, it would take time or godly powers to put that inside her.

"Wise words yourself." She said, enjoying herself immensly as his tongue cleaned her.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:58 pm
-He lingered further south letting his tongue lap over her chest, and onto her shoulders with soft care. So he wasn't doing a very good job cleaning, but hopefully she wouldn't notice, his tongue pressing against her skin a little more forcefully.

Despite her lack of lust the young god felt the soft urge tugging at him, driven one by the feeling of her soft fur and the taunt muscles hidding beneath them. Pausing gently, he gave her another soft smile, before stating as innocently as he could.- "This would be a little easier if you laid down Hivu."

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Atheare

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:09 pm
She did not notice that he wasn'nt really cleaning her very well, she was too absorbed in her own enjoyment of the whole process. "Oh, of course!" She said with a giggle, laying herself down on the ground and looking into the gods eyes, smiling happily. I'm so glad he came, I feel so much better now... She thought to herself, sighing blissfully.

She felt a desire inside her, a small one, but it nagged at her, she tried to ignore it for the moment. Though Limbuko did not use his powers as of yet, she still found herself feeling a bit of lust inside herself...

[PUB] The Jungle (Unclaimed)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff