Manga or Anime
  Manga
  Anime
  Both
  UH POLL!!!11
View Results

Bari Sax Man

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:59 am
Which one do you like better, personally I like the manga better because they did a terrible job with the dubbing in english and I guess the translation is just kinda better in the Manga.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:10 am
I like the manga the best, though the anime does have some uses. Like to see what the fights are like in motion/colour etc.  

Silver Skull
Captain

Bari Sax Man

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:29 am
Silver Skull
I like the manga the best, though the anime does have some uses. Like to see what the fights are like in motion/colour etc.

That is rather useful but it takes some of the imagination out of it  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:00 pm
I read only the first volume of the Manga and so until the end of the Eneru saga. I find the anime better but mind you, I watch it in Italian. I don't think there is much censor on it and the dubbing is really good. They keep swearing down of course but apart from that its great. Also Sanji has his cig!!  

SamKaiba

Bari Sax Man

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:01 pm
Awww no fair damn 4kids  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:43 pm
The anime would be great if it wasn't for fillers. Unless you are watching it dubbed in teh US, then it's awful, no matter what. They skipped so much and the voices are horrible. Also....ZOLO!!!! mad  

MacaroniCrayon

Bari Sax Man

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:41 pm
LOL, if you get the subbed version off of bittorent its not so bad, they actualy translated the japanese text.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:30 pm
manga  

MrMonkeyBoy

Victim_of_gravity

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:22 pm
Definitely manga! I hate the American voice dubs! Although there are some scenes that are better in animation burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:43 am
although i normally like the manga, the anime gives me a look into the cursed fruits power, manga shows still screenaps the anime shows us the action.  

Takaho
Crew

Ami_Mizuno16

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:23 am
I like the manga way better than the dubbed One Piece, and I like the sub a little better than that.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:45 pm
Bari Sax Man
Awww no fair damn 4kids
i no right but i do both a love the acting and the songs in the japanese version but the manga is so much more personal  

-Totalanimefan-

Generous Giver

Cutty Flam Franky

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:10 am
i havent seen the anime in so long i cant remember wat the devil fruits were called!i have a lot of reasons  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:46 pm
I like the manga the best, but I also like the anime too. But that's because I watch it on Youtube, and it's in Japanese with English substitles.  

PurplGoddess565

The Chronokinetic King

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:41 am
I like the manga alittle better. One reason is that unlike the anime manga is mostly only oda. In the anime things like fillers he doesnt have much to do with.(even though i like some of the fillers, and they dont last 2 actual years like naruto.) I do like anime almost as much (i never would of known iceburgs hair color without it)  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff