Other
9%
 9%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 54

Cavell
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:02 am

I think Spike was best for buffy..
They had this connection that Angel and Buffy didnt have.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:55 pm
I agree. Spike was much better for Buffy. They- well, like Cavell said, a connection that none of the others had.  

Layla Smart

prettylittlegurl

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:12 pm
I thought Spike was best for Buffy. He was cool!!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:38 am
i think Angel just because i like Angel better than Spike...  

chiquita25

Ubriacone

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:46 am
Spike is better for Buffy because Spike is darker than Angel and Buffy needs that dark guy.

On a side note there are a couple episodes, after Xander got over Buffy, where you could feel that connection between the two.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:22 pm
I loved her relationship with Spike in season seven. He was so swet to her, and her with him.  

Faith92

Trice Allen Marcellus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:28 pm
Spike- He was her balance. Angel weighed her down with emotion, and Buffy didn't need that.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:42 am
definitely Spike. I just thought he could care so much about her- and if need be, her sister, as well.  

wiccavscrayon

sinister_psycho

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:07 pm
i think spike too like Cavell said they just had a connection but it was wierd how he used to stalk her and actually had a robo version of buffy made like his own personal sex bot xd  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:14 am
Wow, I honestly thought Riley was the best for her ( even if he did lose his "super" ablities). Seriously, they could do alot more... like a picnic in the middle of the day. Spike was he's best when he was pure evil and with Drusilla. I'm a hardcore Angel fan, but they make better friends, besides, Angel is so cute with Nina...  

[Husk Karima]

gjhghkjjhg

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:05 pm
I think Buffy would have been better off with Angel. Theirs was a type of fairy tale love, so beautiful.

I really wish they could have made it work... sad  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:35 pm
I posted my thoughts on this once upon a time over in another Buffy Guild here on Gaia. (If you want the link to the thread, PM me and I'll give it to you... otherwise I can repost it here). Or... at least my thoughts on Spuffy.

Spike and Buffy didn't have a healthy relationship. Actually, Buffy has never really had a healthy relationship. Closest she came was with Riley, but even then she sabotaged it in a sense by not trusting him enough to let him know what was happening with her mother.

I do like Buffy and Xander together, but I'm far from a 'shipper. It wouldn't have worked either. But... at the end of Season Six, they did have this super perfect moment right before she was shot. At that point? I could totally see the love they had for each other.

Wyse Girl

The Blind Squirrel

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:33 am
spike. for sure!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:23 pm
Spike is better, too bad she didn't have the same feeling towards him and the fact that he blew up doesn't help any...

He got his soul just for her, after he tried to rape her, but he still got his soul and that's a plus...  

dstrwrld

Tatty-Bye

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:37 pm
Sorry, but I have to go with a classic. As far as I'm concerned, it's Angel and Buffy. Sure, I didn't care for Angel as a character as much as I did Spike, but I think Angel was better for Buffy. Xander wasn't quite right for her, and Riley can go die.  
Buffy World

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff