San Fransisco Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:18 pm
Here are the dirty streets, alley ways, coffee shops, and everything else in San Fransisco.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:02 am
somewhere in downtown San Fransisco chris everly walks into the office building of his work he is a demon yes but unknown to every-one he works here during the day and when the elders call he transfoms into sunaryuu, darcfang the bounty hunter demon that is good  

MasterChief-Tatsumaru

Knight of Shadows
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:59 pm
Sieryu-maru
somewhere in downtown San Fransisco chris everly walks into the office building of his work he is a demon yes but unknown to every-one he works here during the day andwhen the elders call he trsfoms into sunaryuu, darcfang the bounty hunter demon that is good

how old are you?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:53 pm
Knight of Shadows
Sieryu-maru
somewhere in downtown San Fransisco chris everly walks into the office building of his work he is a demon yes but unknown to every-one he works here during the day andwhen the elders call he trsfoms into sunaryuu, darcfang the bounty hunter demon that is good

how old are you?
((it says's that on my profile but in his human form 20, and if your about to flame me for the way i typpe spell or even my grammar issue's i warn you not to))  

MasterChief-Tatsumaru

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:53 pm
Sieryu-maru
Knight of Shadows
Sieryu-maru

how old are you?
((it says's that on my profile but in his human form 20, and if your about to flame me for the way i typpe spell or even my grammar issue's i warn you not to))
((He's the guild owner, he has every right to flame if he doesn't like it.... not taking sides, just being realistic))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:28 pm
13lackMagic
Sieryu-maru
Knight of Shadows
Sieryu-maru

how old are you?
((He's the guild owner, he has every right to flame if he doesn't like it.... not taking sides, just being realistic))
((but from what i understand it's not nice to do and think of it this way if you flame some-one who is dislexect or has a hard time typeing then your insulting them and makeing them not want to post more here so in my onwn defense regaurdless of who is the owneer -it is not a good idea for people to flame others for errors right?-))  

MasterChief-Tatsumaru

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:47 pm
Sieryu-maru
13lackMagic
Sieryu-maru
Knight of Shadows
Sieryu-maru

how old are you?
((but from what i understand it's not nice to do and think of it this way if you flame some-one who is dislexect or has a hard time typeing then your insulting them and makeing them not want to post more here so in my onwn defense regaurdless of who is the owneer -it is not a good idea for people to flame others for errors right?-))
((On the contrary, if someone is dislexic they wouldn't be on a computer, or at least not a sight like this, because it is all reading and understanding post. And if they have trouble typing the could easily take the time to go back and correct the errors, which is meerly what he would suggest ** be nice matt**))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:31 pm
((all i'm getting at is through the time i've spent online most guild owners try to be nice and not flame and if the rest of the guild is like the owner then i may have made a mistake in joining this one))  

MasterChief-Tatsumaru

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:49 pm
Sieryu-maru
((all i'm getting at is through the time i've spent online most guild owners try to be nice and not flame and if the rest of the guild is like the owner then i may have made a mistake in joining this one))
((A- no one has said anything that is even close to a flame, or in my opinion is derogiatory, especially since all Matt did is ask how old you are. And B- if you think I'm being mean, that's not the way I meant any of what I've said, I just bring a realistic point of view to the table.))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:25 pm
((alright fine i know where this is going sooner or later someone is going to get banned and i don't think it will be you two so before this gets too far i have one quote to say"RULES

1) No unstopable RP characters.
2) Respect the mods and their decisions.
3) Do not post in main threads in the Charmed RP without permission from 13lackmagic.
4) No flaming
5) Do not kill off a character created by another person without their permission.
6) Have fun.

(Rules are subject to change at captain's discression) "the first flame i see from any-one i will report as against the rules))  

MasterChief-Tatsumaru

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:33 pm
Sieryu-maru
((alright fine i know where this is going sooner or later someone is going to get banned and i don't think it will be you two so before this gets too far i have one quote to say"RULES

1) No unstopable RP characters.
2) Respect the mods and their decisions.
3) Do not post in main threads in the Charmed RP without permission from 13lackmagic.
4) No flaming
5) Do not kill off a character created by another person without their permission.
6) Have fun.

(Rules are subject to change at captain's discression) "the first flame i see from any-one i will report as against the rules))
((And as I've already stated: I have not seen anyone who has flamed, but I will add this: I run this forum, so drop it please, get back to RPing, and have a good day.))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:15 am
((I'll restart the RPing))
Paige let the office and headed for a flower shop on the way to Prue's funeral. She picked up some lillies and carnations in a wreath and headed to the funeral.  

Funkcarla8
Crew

Dapper Shopper

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MasterChief-Tatsumaru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:03 pm
Funkcarla8
((I'll restart the RPing))
Paige let the office and headed for a flower shop on the way to Prue's funeral. She picked up some lillies and carnations in a wreath and headed to the funeral.
Chris was walking from the funeral and bumped into Paige saying "sorry Paige i didn't see you there." not thinking about what he just said. as he turned around he thought harder and realized what he said and quickly headed for the first ally he could find.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:55 am
Paige turned round ''What? who are you?'' she said but only saw a cloak go round a corner. She left the matter for now  

Funkcarla8
Crew

Dapper Shopper

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MasterChief-Tatsumaru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:10 pm
as his cloack rounded the corner he shimmered to his office and waited there untill he found it was time to leave "i can't belive i said that" he said to himself  
The Charmed Ones-An RP Forum [CASTING!]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff