Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Boardroom of E-vil
BoE website! Profiles, your best dressed av - Updated! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NECRO DISASTER
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 3:49 pm
Righty, so I've started to work on our website (finally), and I'm doing a profile of everyone.

So for that profile I'll need a copy of everyone's best dressed avvie, and I also was thinking about using this as the profile:

Quote:
Name:
Nicknames:
E-vil Forte:
E-vil Minions:

Dislikes:

Bio:

That's only a shell, perhaps some suggestions for other fields?

If you like I can also enclose a photo of you IRL.

People whose avs/profiles I need:

Quote:
Zat
Sess
Gasseous
Bill Door

Ok, more requests:

1. I need a description of Judas', like a physical description, as oppsed to Legion's intro. Sights, sounds, smells, etc, atmosphere, and so on. Prolly best for someone to nominate themselves first so we don't get two people doing one (fat chance...).

2. Ok, so I was wondering, does anyone have any ideas about other services we could hypothetically provide? I just want to expand that section in the site, cos it's a bit bare...

3. Ok, for anyone who's a Prof in Judas', I'm doing a page detailing all the staff, so should this be a list of profiles of us in character, or should it be more general? Your thoughts?

4. And finally (for now!), suggestions for a list of people who have graduated from the academy:

Graduates
Stalin
Hitler
Robert Mugabe

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 7:52 pm
Name: Animus
Nicknames: none
E-vil Forte: Not extremely showy, goes for the sure thing. Tortures after capture, every time.
E-vil Minions: crying the asses had the nerve to die on me!

Likes: Good dependable minions, good taste, and eggs benadict.

Dislikes: Minions that die stare stressed , extreamly hot weather with no A/C, Good guys, and sudden power outages in the middle of a good RPG.

Bio: Joined the BoE in hopes of constant scheming, and perhaps a few assasinations or mob formations, that would make any villian sick with delight. However sadly while being a member of the BoE animus has still not seen any action other than his own guild mates tearing each other limb from limb and scheming to get revenge on one another.

(as far as the clothing on the avitar... i would prefer my other look, (with the red and black shirt), but this is cool i guess.)

arrrghh... darn gaia lag! I posted my bio and E-vil forte up, and yet it doesn't show on the page... I go ahead and click on edit so i can redo it... and it's all here. stressed I feel like hitting something...  

animus
Crew

Mystrunner
Crew

Dapper Gaian

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:52 am
Name: Mystrunner
Nicknames: Myst
E-vil Forte: Stylish assassination
E-vil Minions: Brutish thugs weilding boards with nails in.

Likes: Rivkeh, Good clothing, good company, and sharp blades.

Dislikes: Telemarketers, morons who can't spell or use proper grammar, and the way you can never find a sushi shop when you're looking for one.

Bio: It was a dark and stormy night when Mystrunner was first hired by Mr. Legion as an assassin. He was to inhume a particularly annoying seal with a lisp, and recover a certain object in order to ensure the conquering of the world. Unfortunately, Myst had a lasp of morals (meaning he developed some), and destroyed the "item," ruining a perfectly good evil plot.
However, Mr. Legion, being a nice and overall too generous person, welcomed Myst back into the company of the BoE, after killing him, and things have been wonderful ever since!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 2:17 pm
Name: Jade Avarlothien
Nicknames: Jade, Jadesy, "Please don't kill me...!"
E-vil Forte: Breaking people both mentally and physically,
E-vil Minions: who needs minions when you're as fab as me...? Okay, there's that little white dragon Thrasymachus, I guess...

Dislikes: Mormons, stupid people, guys who call her a pre-op transexual

Bio: Jade wandered into the Boardroom bent on destroying Mr Legion. And mincing him up into bitty bits and putting him into a pie. And then eating that pie with a realy big fork, and probably some chutney. But since then the little b*****d has grown on her, so now she just kind of hangs about and acts as Legion's right hand femme fatale. ...And hurts people and things. 3nodding  

Jadeelf
Crew

Mr Legion
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 6:26 pm
Name: Mr Legion
Nicknames: 'Legionsy', 'Generalissimo Father of His Country', 'Not the face!'
E-vil Forte: Monstrous cocktails, fiendish plots, truly diabolical disappearing-for-months-at-a-time.
E-vil Minions: The Fluffy Brigades, JJ, zombie-Hitler, Chuck Norris.

Dislikes: The UN, Hallainzil, Col. Sanders, commitment, Italians.

Bio: One evening while perusing his copy of the Necronomicon, young Mr Legion absent-mindedly put down his lighted cigar in a half-full glass of whiskey. The explosion that followed immolated the book and drove the foul demons contained therein into his living brain, where they dwell to this day, claiming squatter's rights, growling and spitting and telling him to cut people open and show them their own guts.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:02 am
Name: Rivkeh Yankee-shoes

Nicknames: Rivvy, YS

E-vil Forte: espionage, general meddling, and poisons

E-vil Minions: Derrael the Dragon, some trained animals of assorted types, and the current political forerunners

Likes: Mystrunner, stiffdrinks, beanbags, throwing things, plotting

Dislikes:Things that interrupt, Gaia bugs, people who don't hang out on h2g2, temporal anomalies that can't be harnassed.

Bio: Wandered into the Boardroom of e-vil, fought with her split personality Eyees, drank a lot, snogged Mystrunner a lot, hasn't done much plotting or anything of note since the original Boe and Stavros...

Rivkeh
Crew

7,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

NECRO DISASTER
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 4:04 am
Ok, so people who's avs and profiles I have:

Quote:
Animus
Legion
Myst
Jade
Rivvy
...and me

So, of frequenters, that leaves:

Quote:
Zat
Sess
Gasseous
Bill Door

And I still need Animus' and Jade's bios.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 12:02 pm
Taking a while on my profile, I've had lots of schoolwork and other things to mingle on, not much time lately for anything.

I'll upload and post my avatar then; and get a real picture of me later sometime. Sorry for taking long sad .  

Sessuriyu
Crew

Jadeelf
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 3:25 pm
Scroll back, babe. I added my bio to that original post. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:59 pm
Mind if I post here too, though I'm not exactly a 'regular'? (I let mod stuff eat up too much of my time. Must...vent...evil side....)  

Calli
Crew

animus
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:40 pm
animus
Name: Animus
Nicknames: none
E-vil Forte: Not extremely showy, goes for the sure thing. Tortures after capture, every time.
E-vil Minions: crying the asses had the nerve to die on me!

Likes: Good dependable minions, good taste, and eggs benadict.

Dislikes: Minions that die stare stressed , extreamly hot weather with no A/C, Good guys, and sudden power outages in the middle of a good RPG.

Bio: Joined the BoE in hopes of constant scheming, and perhaps a few assasinations or mob formations, that would make any villian sick with delight. However sadly while being a member of the BoE animus has still not seen any action other than his own guild mates tearing each other limb from limb and scheming to get revenge on one another.

(as far as the clothing on the avitar... i would prefer my other look, (with the red and black shirt), but this is cool i guess.)

arrrghh... darn gaia lag! I posted my bio and E-vil forte up, and yet it doesn't show on the page... I go ahead and click on edit so i can redo it... and it's all here. stressed I feel like hitting something...

this topic is being very, very, verrry evil to me. First off i posted my bio and e-vil forte awhile back and it still refuses to show it on the topic, then it shows that Calli has posted and yet it shows Hally as the latest post. gahhhh!!!! scream  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 8:41 am
It's not just this topic. It was all the topics in here. I think the Guilds hiccupped or something. But not to worry, Animus. It's all fixed now. 3nodding (...At least for the moment... stressed )

*pats him on the head*  

Jadeelf
Crew

Mystrunner
Crew

Dapper Gaian

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:17 am
Calli
Mind if I post here too, though I'm not exactly a 'regular'? (I let mod stuff eat up too much of my time. Must...vent...evil side....)

Yar! Go ahead. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:14 pm
Calli

I was actually going to PM you to ask you to.  

NECRO DISASTER
Crew

animus
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:57 pm
Jadeelf
It's not just this topic. It was all the topics in here. I think the Guilds hiccupped or something. But not to worry, Animus. It's all fixed now. 3nodding (...At least for the moment... stressed )

*pats him on the head*

*whimpers slightly but calms down after the pat* domokun  
The Boardroom of E-vil

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas