Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Back to Guilds

A healthy and dedicated Kingdom Hearts Guild. Celebrating 4 great years! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Oathkeeper, Disney 

Reply Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild
Your Own KH Character... do you have one? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have a KH Character or could explain about one YOU made?
  I have a picture I made!
  I can describe my character!
  I wish I had one but don't.
View Results

ty is cool 05

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:29 am
Have you every made a KH Charater and wanted to show him or her? This is the place to do it...
Have you ever wanted to make one but don't have a picture... but you could describe him or her?
This is the place to exsplain your thoughts!

Please let use see or hear about YOUR Character!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:31 am
I'll get things started... I have a picture I made of my character...
User Image
i didn't want anyone to coy him so i put my name and all the scribbes in there...

BUT I DON'T HAVE A NAME FOR HIM! What would you guys call him?

ty is cool 05

ty is cool 05

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:51 am
I wasn't going to do this but i have a link to my AVI / Kingdom Hearts Shop... ^_^
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16000391&page=1

I REALLY want to see eveyone eles's stuff! I enjoy see other pictures and charter ideas! LOVE IT

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:03 pm
*looks around* does anyone else have one?
or am i the only one... *sits and trys not to cry* i'm getting lonely... sad

ty is cool 05

Rena_27

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:01 pm
oooooooo sweet!! i'll put something up soon!!! ^_^!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:55 pm
wow so cool! well you could name him Ty..... xd he kinda looks like Roxas... cuute.... heart i wish i could draw..... confused  

[[Kairi]]

rlaltari

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:09 pm
I'm currently writing a post-Kingdom Hearts II fanfiction that deals with the nature of Nobodies and how the eight hidden members of the so-called Organization XIII deal with the aftermath of Xemnas's defeat. Seven of my friends are assisting in character design, so seven of the hidden Organization members take their names from them. All thirteen other Organization members will make an appearance, however, as well the the
main Kingdom Hearts cast.

The last hidden member of the Organization takes her name from me, so I thought I'd post what I have of her profile here. Everything else is staying a secret, though biggrin

Axdraalenx, XIV
.name Alexandra

.appearance At 5’6” she is thin and lithe, yet she carries a weighty aura. Her pale blonde hair is pinned up in soft, elegant curls, a contrast to her deep and often cold blue eyes. A black beaded choker with the Nobody emblem rests on her neck.

.personality She is a sadist, but in an economic sense. She enjoys slitting throats, the freshly blooded blade, but she will not prolong suffering before the strike. Her fighting style is to slowly kindle fear through words, and then kill her victims at the height of their inner fire. She greatly respects Sotyx and his leadership in a way that might be called love; but she knows her place in the Organization. Linxaikt’s admiration for her became apparent quickly after the girl joined, so she has bonded herself to the young member. She, however, has only truly attached to Aurxlen.

.background Unlike many of the worlds Sora and his friends traveled to, her world and its people were not picture perfect. Zenith was an urban ruin, a crumbling city of crime that wore down all its inhabitants. Trying to find life, Alexandra joined Kyuushutsu, a local gang that explored all life’s passing pleasures. Drug use became her favorite abuse, and she never hesitated to try something new. She left her house one evening after a particularly bad day-sleep, debating whether to hang with Kyuushutsu that night, and stopped walking after spotting a black-garbed man. It was his blonde hair in the setting sunlight that caught her attention, and his turquoise eyes when he turned that made her approach him. Demyx was friendly enough, and not at all tight-lipped about the Organization. She was so fascinated by the tales of his life that she wove her own in bed before she slept. A month after she had met Demyx and ditched Kyuushutsu, she asked him the secret to becoming a Nobody. Three days after her nineteenth birthday, she and Demyx severed her heart from her mind and body, creating Axdraalenx. They were close, but disagreed on the nature of a Nobody and joined opposing factions in the Organization. She resolved to make Sotyx, her leader, the object of her adoration, but she and Demyx remained drawn to each other until his death. Sotyx was in many ways similar to Demyx, so, alone, she formed a half-love for him. She knows, however, than any love of hers can never be.

.fighting Her weapon is a variety of kukri named Kyuushutsu, a dagger well-suited to slitting throats. She moves with an above average speed and grace; She can also float for a time by channeling energy into her shadow, propelling her into the air. This move cannot be used at noon, however, or any other time she cannot see her shadow. She casts powerful defense spells using blood as a writing medium.

As for the picture of your character, I agree that he does look a bit like Roxas xd But his outfit is neat. And you drew the shoes very well biggrin I'm hoping to draw Axdraalenx eventually. After I do, maybe I'll try to get a picture up here.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:14 am
Name: Xitekeya

Appearance: Physichally he appears to be a small 13 year old boy with long red hair(similiar in style to Riku's hair), he has bright orange colored eyes and he has a thin, yet muscular build.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Personality: He is quiet and understanding, he is one of those people who can sit for three hours, listening someone blab about their life problems, without moving or saying anything. He is also short tempered.

Bio: Once he was a young boy named Kite from the world Traverse Town, he was poor kid who lived on the street in the way back part of town where everything was dark and vile, a place Sora never even knew about. When the heartless started appearing in Traverse Town, he watched as everyone in the backside of town had their hearts stolen, he watched in fascination at the change of the body and soul in to heartless and nobodys. As a heartless wandered towards him he picked up a stick and struck out at it turning away. But when he looked back the heartless was gone in his hand was a keyblade. Just then he was attacked from behinmd and his heart was stolen forming a heartless and a nobody. The nobody, Xitekeya and a neo-shadow heartless.

Weapons: Uses the keyblade Oblivion.

Powers: Controls Neo-shadows, and dusks. Also can use his keyblade like a gun(like wisdom form) that shoots darkness.  

Bandit Kite Wind

Neros123

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:40 pm
This is my guy i have no drawing skills so i made this:

BIO: He is neither dark or light; he walks inbetween.

Name: Sramn (a combonation of all my favorite characters; Sora, Riku, Ansem, Marluxia, Namine'

Weapon: he uses the Key-Sword not to be confused with the keyblade  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:21 pm
Yeah, I have one. I'll put up a pic of her tomorrow.  

Captain Thax Sparrow

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:11 pm
I can't draw worth crap so I made this.

Name:Vexion
Bio:Not much is known on this shady character. He travels from world to world, sometimes seeking adventure, other times seeking revenge. Everyone knows him and respects him. Those who don't know him, fear him. He is both good and evil(depending on the situation.)
Weapons:Keyblade(GOOD) Fire Whip(EVIL)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:10 am
[[Kairi]]
wow so cool! well you could name him Ty..... xd he kinda looks like Roxas... cuute.... heart i wish i could draw..... confused
sweatdrop i didn't even look at a Roxis picture... he wasn't sopost to look like him... i'm glad you like him overall... biggrin  

ty is cool 05

ty is cool 05

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:14 am
All of teh character sounds so cool! 3nodding it would be awsome to see them all be in KH game or manga book... stare if only it could happen... when i graduate from collage i'm going to hopefully work at Square Enix... 3nodding its true... i'm going to be an animimator in about 2 more years... Square Enix here i come!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:49 am
Ahhh, I've drawn her many many times, but god, my scanner is now non-existent, so I can't put any of them up...oh well.
Alright lets see...

Name: Shiku
Apperance: Shiku is 5'5", and skinny. Her hair is long, curly, and black. She wears silver clothing:a skirt over pants, boots, and a jacket. She has two jewels (twilight and dark) on her hands, and a single white wing from her back.

Personality: On usual circumstances she was rather happy and bubbly untill... anyway. Now she's rather quiet but kind. She cares for Riku more than anyone else in the world.

Background: Shiku used to live in Traverse Town. There she lived happily, with the exception of her dreams, a man of shadows speaking in her head. There she lived untill the day when the heartless came. Like Riku, she was sucked down into the darkness, and placed with him in Maleficents's chamber. There, Shiku met Riku for the first time, in that darkness. They quickly learned to rely on each other seeing as Maleficent was hard to trust.
When Maleficent decided it was time to take Riku, she also decided to use Shiku as well. She took the main portion of darkness from Shiku's heart in order to form, Shinra. A white wing grew from Shiku's back on the right side, as the being known as Shinra (another female character, identical to Shiku except with short silver hair, and black clothing. Has opposite personality as well.) grew a black wing on the left. Shiku never meets Shinra. When Riku left, Shiku was set free only to wander the world looking for Riku, and answers. She eventually comes to the World that Never Was, and stood apon the Altar of Naught. There she protects it, untill the end. (If you were wondering, Shinra goes and protects Memory's Skyscraper untill Sora kills her)

Ending?: Well you can probaly guess what happens when (at the end of KH2) Riku and Sora come to the Altar of Naught can't you? 3nodding

Yup. My cruddy story. I left a lot of holes since if I put it in there, it be WAY to long.  

cheriko-chan

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces