Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
Christian guy seeking an equally yoked partner Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Etherealemblem

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:09 pm
I am in search of a girl who's heart is fixed upon the ways of God, one to be my equal, to stand by me in troubled times, a girlfriend that will never turn away, if anyone thinks themselves fitting of this, come hither and speak this unto me!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:21 pm
please tell me how you think searching on the internet will help with this...

I hope you realize that while you might find a godly girl here, a good number I'm sure, having a godly dating relationship with a girl on the internet that you just met and barely know wouldn't work out. That kind of thing takes years of cultivation.  

Berezi

Etherealemblem

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:04 pm
Berezi

I hope you realize that while you might find a godly girl here, a good number I'm sure, having a godly dating relationship with a girl on the internet that you just met and barely know wouldn't work out. That kind of thing takes years of cultivation.

hmmm, thou speakith the truth for the most part, yet I have seen online relationships blossom like thou cannot believe! my best friend found his GF online, and went to meet, here, she lives where I live, my buddy lives elsewhere, and they are better for it, but thank thee for the advice, my town hath no Godly women of mine age.........tis why this is my last resort, till I leave home.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:08 pm
MagisterofJesusChrist
Berezi

hmmm, thou speakith the truth for the most part, yet I have seen online relationships blossom like thou cannot believe! my best friend found his GF online, and went to meet, here, she lives where I live, my buddy lives elsewhere, and they are better for it, but thank thee for the advice, my town hath no Godly women of mine age.........tis why this is my last resort, till I leave home.
Good luck finding the right one. Of course, it's not just godliness, it's whether or not she's called into the work you are (not same career, but no conflicting careers...) and how godly she is.

I wish you the best. It takes a lot to find the right one.  

Berezi

Etherealemblem

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:02 pm
Berezi
MagisterofJesusChrist
Berezi

Good luck finding the right one. Of course, it's not just godliness, it's whether or not she's called into the work you are (not same career, but no conflicting careers...) and how godly she is.

I wish you the best. It takes a lot to find the right one.

thou art correct, tis hard to find the one that the father hath planed for me!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:57 pm
MagisterofJesusChrist

thou art correct, tis hard to find the one that the father hath planed for me!
I definetly haven't had much luck in that department. But I'm content to be patient. Not to mention, it seems like I'm going to encounter guys at college (Wheaton) who are attracted to a girl for her personality, not just her looks. So I think God might let me find love there.  

Berezi

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:20 pm
ugh -_- its been 3 years since ive been in a relationship. it seems as time goes on its harder to find someone.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:25 pm
SaintChaos
ugh -_- its been 3 years since ive been in a relationship. it seems as time goes on its harder to find someone.

that's sucks..........  

Etherealemblem

Berezi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:32 pm
SaintChaos
at least you've been in one. I feel like I'm running around with a big L on my forehead or something. =) Meh.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:34 pm
Berezi
SaintChaos
at least you've been in one. I feel like I'm running around with a big L on my forehead or something. =) Meh.

I would to, yet my father keeps me from dispair........  

Etherealemblem

Berezi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:42 pm
MagisterofJesusChrist
Berezi
SaintChaos

I would to, yet my father keeps me from dispair........
Oh, I'm not in despair or anything. I'm quite happy to have been single all these years. Most guys my age haven't been up to par with me spiritually. It's just a little awkward when you hear people talking about their relationships and you're like "hmm....I wonder what that's like."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:45 pm
ive had other relationships but only 2 that were actually serious..and each i learned valuable lessons not only about myself but about relationships as well....but the loneliness can really get to me sometimes. my emotions screw me over sometimes -_-..i really...really hate that i can't control them fully...however the next day i feel refreshed after having a personal emotional outburst when im by myself. *sighs* i still hate it though....im just lucky to be introverted by nature, or the loneliness would REALLY get to me.  

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Berezi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:18 pm
SaintChaos
ive had other relationships but only 2 that were actually serious..and each i learned valuable lessons not only about myself but about relationships as well....but the loneliness can really get to me sometimes. my emotions screw me over sometimes -_-..i really...really hate that i can't control them fully...however the next day i feel refreshed after having a personal emotional outburst when im by myself. *sighs* i still hate it though....im just lucky to be introverted by nature, or the loneliness would REALLY get to me.
You never have to be lonely. God is your eternal friend. Always remember that. God has filled every hole in my heart.

Not to mention, God will only bring the one into your life when you're satisfied with God's love by itself if it's His will for you to be married. =)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:54 am
Go to a church the Internet is not the place for this.  

Sir BlackHeart

Berezi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:55 am
NewFoundLight
Go to a church the Internet is not the place for this.
It can be. But I do agree with you for the most part. There's just something better about relationship finding in general.

Although I think if you had read you would have noticed that he'd already tried his church and hasn't found anybody he considers to be spiritually mature. This is kind of a last resort.  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff