Reply FurrShadowed
Comic Discussion Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jianre M

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:34 am
I think this one should be mostly self explainatory! But feel free to discuss ANY of my comics or other comics here.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:53 am
I'm loving the comic so far, Jia-chan! Especially now that I've seen why that alarm clock was tied up~!...this is where I post this, right?  

Mariku -- Kitten

Jianre M

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:25 am
Yep! this works! biggrin biggrin

hmmm... though Jia-chan eh?... never thought of a nickname for Jianre... its pronounced (jee-on-ray) in case you were curious! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:07 pm
Topwebcomics just reset their votes folks! you know what that means? I have a chance to get a slot on page one while the vote counts are low! I've already bumped into the top 200! But I tell you what, if I can make it into the top 100, even if it's only for a short while I'll give you a bonus page of comic every week I'm there!! Sweet deal eh?  

Jianre M

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:17 am
I think Jia-chan cute sweatdrop since i've been watching so much anime lately, I'm calling everyone something with an honorific...

To stay on topic, however...Sweet, really? I'll keep voting daily, then! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:27 am
Oh I don't mind the nickname at all, it IS cute! I just didn't really think Jianre could shorten well, ... Guess I was mistaken. blaugh

yay for votes! I vote for it as often as I can... which includes when I'm at school, so I can SOMETIMES register 2 votes a day myself, but that alone won't move me up really... xp  

Jianre M

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:48 pm
I'm voting every day!

And I still laugh at your 'full name' xd xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:03 pm
You like that one eh? Moriancomer,... it fits though doesn't it?  

Jianre M

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:11 am
Is there something about the name that I wouldn't get? I like the whole name myself.

I vote everyday, and ususally vote on others pcs when I can.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:54 am
well... as you may or may not know, Sae-chan, Furry-chan, Myself and several other people who are in this guild are Mormon.

In one of our Doctrines the "Book of Mormon" there appears a character who is most frequently refered to as 'the brother of Jared'. this is because his full name was very long, and simply refering to him as the 'brother of jared' was easier to write using the symbols they used when the orriginal book was written. BUT we do know what his FULL name was! it was:

Mahonri Moriancomer

So, the name is actually from the Mormon beliefs, it sounds good with my first name "Jianre" which I created myself. and also cues in any Mormons that I am also LDS. biggrin biggrin xd

Pretty cool huh? Some of my siblings, who opted to follow my example with the 'artist's pen-name' thing, have also been using "Moriancomer" as their last name. For instance, two of my sisters are also on gaia, one of them has the screen-name "Mahia M" but now you know what the 'M' stands for. wink  

Jianre M

Jianre M

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:04 am
Alrighty, I updated Page 5 a little early, thanks for all the votes so far! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:10 am
Ack, MORE things to wait anxiously for!!!! >. xd !  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Jianre M

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:38 am
*whistles innocently* well that makes it more fun doesn't it?

Whoot! I changed the vote link in my signature! Now it displays my rank as well! wink I put the same one on my website so you'll know where I'm at without having to check!! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:09 am
I see. That is interesting! I get it now~

Gwaaah!!! I'm starting to feel really bad....if I had a morning like that, I'd go and crawl in a hole somewhere.  

Mariku -- Kitten

Jianre M

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:15 am
Ah don't feel too bad, some good DOES come of his morning, wink later... after all the bad stuff... xd  
FurrShadowed

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff