Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
what christian denomination are you? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_satanstropheywife_x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:33 am
what christian denomination are you? me myself im seventh day adventist a beleiver of god ended on saturday... vegitarians... i love god... although i can't stand catholics... a second god?... but it is thier religion  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:41 am
I do believe that you are talking about christian denominations, not subdivisions, dear.

And, personally, I am non-denominational because, as Jesus said, 'A house divided against itself cannot stand', and denominations ore divisions in the House of Christ.  

ioioouiouiouio

Tarrou

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:02 pm
Please don't bait the Catholics. They get very testy (and justifiably so) when you misrepresent their beliefs.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:47 am
I am nondenominational. Not religion, but a personal relationship with God.  

Atarashi No Sensei

divineseraph

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:19 pm
if any, i would choose catholic due to the many moral similarities we share. i pick my denomination by my morals, not the other way around.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:33 am
METHODIST. woot! any other methodists here...? question  

Teh Zaine

jamesthelittle

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:06 am
I am part of a non-denominational church. Christian Church/Church of Christ.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:16 pm
Cometh The Inquisitor
I do believe that you are talking about christian denominations, not subdivisions, dear.

And, personally, I am non-denominational because, as Jesus said, 'A house divided against itself cannot stand', and denominations ore divisions in the House of Christ.

Woot! Yay Cometh!
I'm also part of the non-denominational church. All of us are God's people.
My step sister goes to another denomination church which has commissions. I told her that those are stupid. Why do you have to do homework and attend classes just to become part of a church? She said that she went to her friends churches once and that she wouldn't accept communion because she wasn't part of the church. @_@? I told her that my church doesn't do that. They let anybody join the church if they please and take communion only if they want to. Also I tried to tell her that communion is thanking and remeber what Jesus did on the cross for us. You don't have to be a member if the church just to do it. She kinda syop listening and said that she still believe's commisions are needed. >_<

Seority

fantrl

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:54 pm
johnnydepplove
although i can't stand catholics... a second god?... but it is thier religion
What the heck are you talking about? Catholics believe in the same God you do. One God-three persons, Father, Son, Holy Spirit.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:12 pm
I'm Baptist. Yeah, I'm not sure what the major differences are to other denominations though.  

msu1020

LittlePinky82

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:03 pm
johnnydepplove
what christian denomination are you? me myself im seventh day adventist a beleiver of god ended on saturday... vegitarians... i love god... although i can't stand catholics... a second god?... but it is thier religion

I think it's quite rude to say you can't stand Catholics just because you believe differently. I'm personally Church of Christ.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:04 pm
jamesthelittle
I am part of a non-denominational church. Christian Church/Church of Christ.

Hey me too! Another one here. Alright! It's rare for me to find a Church of Christ person online. razz  

LittlePinky82

LittlePinky82

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:07 pm
Seority
Cometh The Inquisitor

Woot! Yay Cometh!
I'm also part of the non-denominational church. All of us are God's people.
My step sister goes to another denomination church which has commissions. I told her that those are stupid. Why do you have to do homework and attend classes just to become part of a church? She said that she went to her friends churches once and that she wouldn't accept communion because she wasn't part of the church. @_@? I told her that my church doesn't do that. They let anybody join the church if they please and take communion only if they want to. Also I tried to tell her that communion is thanking and remeber what Jesus did on the cross for us. You don't have to be a member if the church just to do it. She kinda syop listening and said that she still believe's commisions are needed. >_<

I've never heard of people having to take courses to become a member of a church. What denomination is that? Really quite weird. At my church, I'm Church of Christ, and only people who are baptized takes communion.
If someone who is a visitor and doesn't know that and does take communion it's not like they're going to get fined or some silly thing like that. People can be members of our church as in attendence and stuff but you're not an official member unless you're baptized as stated throughout the new testament on baptism. But that's not what this is about so I won't hijack.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:23 am
Haha, while I am non-denominational, I go to a baptist church, so I often get annoyed with the very bureaucratic way of doing things (long, complicated membership processes, extensive reliance on 'committees' that make decisions for the church, and such stuff like that).

But it's the only church (barring my old one and a catholic one) in the area, so I put up with it.  

ioioouiouiouio

Harajukuboy_14

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:51 am
x_satanstropheywife_x
I'm am also a Seventh Day Adventist but I like other of diefferent denominations. Some of my closest friends are Catholic.

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff