[prp] no title (( Rahu, Jailbait and now Lolita)) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:12 am
(( do not post here unless you have permission from me or Meeki. ))

User Image

Rahu walked along the rivers edge quietly and silently for no reason at all except for boredom. Giving a light snort as he walked along, he debated on stopping to drink or just continue along as he was. Brooding a bit as he walked, he finally stopped at the waters edge and lowered his head to drink. Staying alert as he got his drink, he did not want to be snuck up on while getting some water. Though even if he wanted to be alone, he actually wanted someone to stop around as he drank so then he might have some 'fun'.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jailbait laughed to herself as she held a fish down under the water with a hoof. In no way was she actually trying to hurt the little creature but it did amuse her a bit to capture it, just to see that she could.

Something caught the corner of her eye and she turned her head to spot the black stallion heading in her direction. He was almost as black as the night itself except for a couple small white patches on his coat.

"My... a perfect 10," the dark mare whispered to herself before letting the fish go. She then began to walk over very slowly to the stallion.  

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:50 pm
Rahu’s ears twitched as he heard a laugh not far from him. Lifting his head to look about he saw a black and white mare. Watching her walk very slowly towards him and smirked as he did. Slowly making his way towards her now he smirked as he did. Slowly closing the distance between the two and wondered what this mare might be thinking. Eyeing her up and down only to maybe judge her temper by the way she carried herself but he could not. Stopping where he was as he was now only a few steps away, he was going to wait for her to say something like he did with everyone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:25 pm
Jailbait's eyes twinkled with mischievous intent. She had seen a few handsome stallions during her life but few stood up to the one she saw before her now. Even up close, he seemed darker than most ebony stallions. Her heart skipped a beat as she ran her eyes over his body.

"Well, aren't you delicious. Where have you been hiding all my life?", she teased. He had a darkness about him and she was sure she was treading on dangerous ground but that only seemed to excite her more.  

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:51 pm
“Delicious hardly. Hmmm shall I even answer that?” still smirking he could tell she was teasing him. “Seems to me your one to flirt no.” he walked around her for amusement in what she might do. “Shall you find out what I do to flirts that bother to try to flirt with me?” still eyeing her as he walked around her and tossed his mane. Thinking he might find some amusement out of this he continued with what he was doing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:59 pm
"You walk around them in an attempt to make them dizzy?," she teased further. She knew that she was being threatened but was confidant that she could stand her own.. if she had to. Her stomach felt like it was full of butterflies as she felt his eyes upon her. He had such a coldness about him that made her all the more mesmerized by him. Perhaps she was playing with fire.  

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:20 pm
Rahu’s smirk grew only wider at that. “Hardly at all. Now what shall I call you a mare alone here with no one to protect her. Hmmm my, my, my what shall I do to remedy that.” Thinking all the while he stops still with that cocky smirk of his on his face. Just for amusement he just might go along with her little game but only for a bit. He was not one to flirt or like flirts but then she was more than amusing to him and oh she definatly was playing with fire when playing with Rahu.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:31 pm
"Oh.. dear me, I am so alone with no one to protect me. Whatever shall I do?", the mare called dramatically in a mocking fashion. "All alone with a dark, handsome.. and intriguing stallion. Yes.. I daresay, I need saved and fast." She ran her eyes along his body again before quietly adding, "Well, not too fast.. I hope."

Stallions would be her downfall, she realized. She had such a weakness around them, especially those that appealed to all of her senses. If she ended up living a short life, at least it would be a fun one. At least Lolita wasn't around. She would probably have put up a fight with her own sister for this stallion.  

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:10 pm
“I dare say shall I save you now.” He said in a mocking tone in amusement and came along side her and whispered. “But I’m not one to save anyone.” Walking away then snickering, he turned to eye her again. “Quite amusing but still you never said your name.” tossing his mane he eyed her again for a moment. Looking at her he found her flirting quite amusing. And her black eyes only caused him to want to find out more about this dark mare who seemed more then interesting and amusing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:19 pm
Jailbait grinned and turned to follow the stallion. "Are names really that important? I think I would be disappointed if you ended up named something quite feminine or prissy. But I guess it wouldn't hurt to know. My name is Jailbait."

She really loved the white patch of fur on his forehead. It had a unique shape to it and made his red eyes stand out all the more against his black coat. He was like a sexy villain from one of her many fantasies. "Okay, I'm curious. What's your name?"  

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:31 pm
Rahu eyed jailbait with a smirk. “It’s Rahu and I happen to think my name fits me Jailbait. And I happen to think yours fits you quite well.” Still all the while he eyed her and looked at her white markings that went with her black coat. Just something about Jailbait intrigued him a bit. “And I dare say your intriguing wither it be because your someone I never met or it’s from the way you at towards to someone like me.” Giving a laugh normally he would have brushed someone like this off snapped at them and would have been done with them. But still she was intriguing to him in a way.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:43 pm
"Rahu does fit you," Jailbait agreed. She was thankful his name didn't disappoint her. Sometimes even the slightest thing could kill the fantasy or magic of the moment.

"What do you mean, someone like you? Typical badboy stallion? Probably likes to be alone or in charge? Probably a bit on the.. evil side. All things I find to be quite interesting... if not fun. I've seen so many stallions that were handsome on the outside but on the inside they were little more than a basket of potatos. Borrrriiiiiiiiiiing." It was entirely true, she mused. She couldn't help liking the bad stallions, they at least had fire to them.  

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:49 pm
Rahu could not help but snicker at this. “Oh so you think you have figured me out so quickly? Tsk tsk doesn’t try to label me like any normal ‘bad boy’ stallion as you say.” He calmly walked around her once more and teased nipped at her hide leg as he did so to mock. “You surely have no clue what kind of stallion you’re dealing with. And I can assure you that I’m certainly not boring.” Giving another laugh he truly was having fun mocking and messing with Jailbait as he walked around her once more then stopped.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:33 am
Jailbait jumped from the n** to her leg. That certainly wasn't expected but it wasn't a complaint. It barely hurt and tingled pleasantly after the initial shock of touch. "Why don't you tell me just what kind of stallion I'm dealing with?," she asked.

Instinct told her that perhaps she should run but curiosity begged her to stay. Ever the curious sort, Jailbait chose to ignore the voice of reason. Besides, this could be fun and if worst came to worst.. surely she would be able to escape easily enough?  

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:46 pm
Rahu watched her jump in amusement. Taking a step closer he looked her in the eyes. “But that would take all my fun away. Continue to prod if you want but be sure to be careful as you might get burned from prodding too deep.” He grinned and then looked away while taking a few step from her. Giving a toss of his mane, he would never tell anyone much of anything that’s just how he was. Enjoying the amusement he was having, he eyed her again and awaited her response.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff