Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iabiel
Captain

Questionable Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 8:29 pm
Okay, somehow the old guild news was deleted... stressed

The guild ball, obviously, will not be held tonight... It will be held tomorrow (Sunday) at 7:30PM EST. The dress code will be semi-formal. 3nodding

A new contest is up~!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 5:41 pm
Mehhhhhhhh... Gaia is being a nazi... I don't know when the ball is going to happen because Tuesday I'm most likily going to be on my way to NY...  

iabiel
Captain

Questionable Cat

iabiel
Captain

Questionable Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:16 am
I'm going to be on my way to New York July 27th and today my parents are dragging me to Orlando with them so I thought it would be wise to say good-bye now.

I hope to be back before August 9th. 3nodding

So, ta ta for now~!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 7:02 am
We now have two new mods in the forms ^_^  

iabiel
Captain

Questionable Cat

Mort Mer De Noms

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:45 pm
I am leaving tommorow (August 6th) and I will be back August 10th

Bye everyone ^_^

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 3:30 pm
I tis be home~!

The contest will be lasting till the 8th ^^

iabiel
Captain

Questionable Cat

iabiel
Captain

Questionable Cat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 3:08 pm
It seems like weird things are happening in guild forms... SBA's older version of the welcome post in the guild somehow made itself a sticky...

Also, the contest has ended... But it seems no one did it... Sooo, the gold prize will be going towards the ball unless someone posts their thread before I got to bed (hey, they rhymed!). 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 9:39 pm
*Sighs* Here we go again... *Takes out a large shield and shields herself from flying blood*

Some people were talking to me about Zetan's fan club (not just QueenShiva).

Quote:
it shouldnt be there

Quote:
I think it's egotistic

Quote:
it seems like you have to be a member of it or take a liking to him to be spoken to

That is a little bit of it.

I must admit... I am afraid for the guild... I some what agree with the last quote.

This guild is based on Pockyism and some of the underlying meanings I put in it. Sure it is not even 98% on subject all the time, but having a club inside a guild that is based on a single member?

MODS: DO NOT BAN ANYONE UNTIL THIS BLOWS OVER. THANK YOU.

iabiel
Captain

Questionable Cat

iabiel
Captain

Questionable Cat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 10:17 pm
If you did not catch the last post before the thread was deleted, MMDN said basically that he does not care what everyone thinks, but he is deleting it for the good of the guild.

Seeing that, I grabbed all of Zetan’s codes on the first page because I knew that MMDN (co-creator) was serious. He is also editing the rules.

Please also keep in mind that MMDN is the co-creator.

Now, for things on a personal ground

§ This guild means so much to myself and MMDN, the last thing we want to see is the guild to break up, have wars, any all that other stuff.
§ Many members in this guild are both MMDN and my IRL friends. If you think we favor them, you are wrong. We see everyone in this guild on the same level. Whatever happens in this guild would be for the good of it in either his or my eyes, or both.
§ Mods, you are only to delete or edit someone’s post if it is offensive to every one in the guild. Example: Obscenity, risqué pictures, ext. Also, do not ban anyone unless they are a true threat with the guild. I will be adding this to the rules.

Please, no more blood and carnage, I'm starting to get wrinkles.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 2:49 am
OMFG... Now that the contest is over, I have opened my Shrine. It isn't hard to find, it's the only one writen in Japanese... Or a bunch of rectangles if you don't have a language pack... Please keep in mind that is a ROLE PLAY thread... And a semi-serious one at that. I'd like OOCs to be kept to a minimum... But preferably none at all. It is not just a place to have random chat... So feel free to go an check it out and play. ^^  

SugarBeat_Angel
Vice Captain

iabiel
Captain

Questionable Cat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 7:51 am
Meh, a lot of thread problems are going on in here, like being un-able to un-lock things, delete threads, edit posts, etc.

If you are having problems with your threads within the guild, please go here and see if they have a solution for you.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 4:45 pm
At this moment, the guild has 139 members... Over the past few days, we have been at least gaining one member. whee

We have a couple new banners~! If you would like to submit a banner, please PM me ^^

We are still having problems in the forms bear with us.

Also, please, everyone who plans on attending the ball that is coming up read this!!!!

iabiel
Captain

Questionable Cat

iabiel
Captain

Questionable Cat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:44 pm
More rules due to recent events, again. Read this for more info.

WHENEVER YOU MAKE A BANNER, I NEED TO KNOW WHERE YOU GOT THE GRAPHIC FROM!!!

Please fill out the following whenever you submit a graphic:

Sites name:
Site URL:
Who made it (if possible):

THIS APPLIES FROM HERE ON OUT!!!

Thank you.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 3:00 pm
We now have a new guild banner~! whee

iabiel
Captain

Questionable Cat

iabiel