THE RAINBOW BRIDGE Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXDr4g0nXxX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:51 am
THE RAINBOW BRIDGE

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When a cherished pet passes away, that pet goes to the Rainbow Bridge.

There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water, and sunshine and our friends are warm and comfortable. All the animals that had been ill and old are restored to heath and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.

The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing: They each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind. They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance.

His bright eyes are intent, his eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster. You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend meet, you cling together in joyous reunion.

The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again acress the beloved head, and you look once more into the adoring eyes of your trusting pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross the Rainbow Bridge together,

Never again to be separated...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:09 pm
beautiful heart  

Animalhugs2

Lilly1827

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:40 am
makes me cry every time crying  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:17 am
that's so sad.... but beautiful too.  

sleepyyy

LimonConPicoDGallo

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 3:20 pm
so poetic...oh jeez now I'm gonna start bawling crying  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:37 pm
i fully believe that!  

paganprincess666

sango712

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:32 pm
the vet gave me that when we had to put my dog down........  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:56 pm
JEFFERSON-wolf/huskey -13 years

You made such a special part of my heart! I'm glad I lived life with you because you were my BEST FRIEND! And oh yeah, Your grandson Archie misses you to!

Lucy-Pitbull -11 years

I can't beleive that asian guy and his under-aged wife who is a blonde hit you with there big white van! I'm sorry it took us so long to get you to the hospital. I guess you couldn't make it you'll always be in my back lawn, and in my heart

Sheldon and bob- large purple pincher and strawberry hermit crab. unknown age.

My mom thinks its m fault that I didn't feed you enough to live. But hey, I'm sorry if thats true! I love you very much!

Whistles-Cricket 2 years

I Can't beleive my toy monster truck killed you! you were the most tame cricket EVER!

I had to type tht, so they will all be on this beautiful fourm knowing how much my heart is with them heart crying  

_xxxCuppycakesxxx_

_xxxCuppycakesxxx_

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:57 pm
I've also read this poem on a Hermit Crab Site razz  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:38 pm
I've read this once before, and I love it. I read it the day my dog passed and it made me cry so much, and still does crying crying  

anime_freak_kouga

Vanilla eXee

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:22 pm
That poem always makes me happy in a sad way. =)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:52 am
Thank you for having that posted, I remember it from years ago, Dear Abby. I take comfort in knowing that when I pass they will be waiting there for me. Now I'm crying. cry  

lilithskye

vodkapetals

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:58 am
that is SO sad, but beautiful at the same time!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:50 pm
I'm tryign not to cry! Beautiful poem!  

GameKyu

Hot Fishing Momma

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:51 pm
thank you for poting this a I have lost too many loved ones that I will look forward to seeing when I go. and I pray that I dont lose any more of my babies any time soon and i pray that no one who reads this dose either.  
Rainbow Bridge

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff