Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
Do you think this is wrong? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maribell Alexander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:28 pm
Do you think it is wrong for a christian to rp yaoi?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:32 pm
guess no one is on...ah, oh well..  

Maribell Alexander

Manual Calavera

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:32 pm
Maribell Alexander
What's Yaoi? Honestly, I don't like RPing systems with more than one god. Especially when they ignore the one true God.

I made my own RP system without spells or pegan gods. Do that if you don't know about Yaoi. You could use Yaoi as a base and remove everything you don't agree with, morally.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:35 pm
let see...yaoi in books means that the guy loves the other guy. pretty much it is rping being gay.  

Maribell Alexander

Maribell Alexander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:49 pm
anyone?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:52 pm
its a personal choice in my opinion. Check the word...that will lgive you an answer  

xX_Chula_Xx

Empress_Kat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:02 pm
Well, I totally don't. But a lot of Christians would.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:42 am
Seeing as being gay is a sin, then yes I would say it is wrong. And plus I find it silly to rp when you can actually live your life the way you should be as a chirstian, ya know? Just my thoughts though.  

Litia_Echo

Litia_Echo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:45 am
well I just wanted to add onto what I said before... cause Why would you want to waste your life away in fansties of rp. Its not real and really none of it is going to help you in your walk with Christ. Also say being said being gay is a sin, to rp that would also be a sin, if not like an actaully going out and doing it sin, it is a sin in the heart more or less. I'd say don't do it, cause a friend of mine's motto is, If you don't know if it is sin or not, chances are its a sin; so just don't do it unless you know its not a sin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:38 pm
yea  

Rikku311

Kuroi Kokoro no Mendori

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:48 pm
As long as it either doesn't go hardcore, or you're married to the person you're rping with, it's good.

To those who think being gay is a sin, please read Colossians 2:13-19. Then figure out that angels don't have genders(Sodom and Gomorrah =/= Gay), and also that Romans 1:26-27 was mistranslated and actually speaks about rapists and *****. ^-^ Just so you know.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:58 pm
yes because bacicly your supporting it when its a sin i do rping but i try to tell the people im rping with what i don't like before we start  

dnangel64

dnangel64

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:09 pm
Kuroi Kokoro no Mendori
As long as it either doesn't go hardcore, or you're married to the person you're rping with, it's good.

To those who think being gay is a sin, please read Colossians 2:13-19. Then figure out that angels don't have genders(Sodom and Gomorrah =/= Gay), and also that Romans 1:26-27 was mistranslated and actually speaks about rapists and *****. ^-^ Just so you know.

I think it's very clear what Romans speaks about. God is a lot smarter than people are, and saw in the future that man would try and deny what He speaks about. It is unmistakeable what Romans says, and if you read further toward the end of that chapter in particular it states that those who agree with homosexuality (among other things) are just as guilty as those who commit the act.
About Sodom, these particular angels appeared to men (in a masculine body). Since these men had been given over to a reprobate mind they desired to have sex with them thinking they were masculine. I guess the next thing I'll hear about is how the Bible approves of smoking by referring to the verse about how Sarah lit her camel.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:55 pm
Maribell Alexander
Its yaoi and thats gay anime and that goes agenst (not good at spelling sorry) God. Leviticus 18:22 "You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination" so to answer your question is it ok? the answer is no.  

max2.11

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces