want some thing?
  yes
  no
View Results

Nathaniel Arkchion
Vice Captain

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:20 pm
This is a shop where you can find just about anything you need for a battle, weapons of every type(not including guns), armor made to to fit the person who ordered it alone, magics that can level entire citys, as well as classes to learn how to use every thing.

The owner is none other than Soddus Forsworn himself, last of the pure blood Astral Dragons and the Lord of the Astral Realm. He is able to put any element including Astral into weapons and armor, he can bind the weapons to the owners soul making it so they can sommon the weapon at will into there hand. Each weapon, no matter the true weight is, no heavier than 20 pounds because of the way he forges them and the metal he uses, this goes for the armor as well. Anything he has made can only be broken by some one that has a weapon made by him, they never dull or chip(this is for weapons only).

The prices of this shop should be insanely high, but Soddus truely only asks one thing in return, and that is you never use the weapon or armor or magic to do anything that might shame it. If you do you will find that the wapon is powerless

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:42 am
I would ask to have gauntlets forged if you would be so kind. My heart is strong and so is my concience. I swear to you they will not be used for ill-minded tasks, only those worth honoring. What do ya say?  

o~LavenderAsh~o
Crew

Nathaniel Arkchion
Vice Captain

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:41 am
GenYrocker
I would ask to have gauntlets forged if you would be so kind. My heart is strong and so is my concience. I swear to you they will not be used for ill-minded tasks, only those worth honoring. What do ya say?

SOddus steps out from the back, a forging hammer in hand."Waht do you want them made from?, what size and such as well...."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:55 pm
*she peeks her head in and looks around, seeing Soddus attending to someone, she smiles and walks the rest of the way in*  

MlDNlGHT
Vice Captain

Nathaniel Arkchion
Vice Captain

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:12 pm
MlDNlGHT
*she peeks her head in and looks around, seeing Soddus attending to someone, she smiles and walks the rest of the way in*
He smiled seeing her and forgetting about the man, he walks over to ehr and wraps his sweaty arms around her and then kisses her softly but passionately. when he breaks the kiss he smiles agian looking into her eyes and says"Hello there how are you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:04 pm
Soddus Forsworn
MlDNlGHT
He smiled seeing her and forgetting about the man, he walks over to ehr and wraps his sweaty arms around her and then kisses her softly but passionately. when he breaks the kiss he smiles agian looking into her eyes and says"Hello there how are you?"
sweatdrop
*thinking to herself, :what a greeting:*
mmmmm... Im mm good^^

MlDNlGHT
Vice Captain

Nathaniel Arkchion
Vice Captain

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:59 am
MlDNlGHT
Soddus Forsworn
MlDNlGHT
sweatdrop
mmmmm... Im mm good^^
"Thats good, anything i can get ya?" HE smiles a little still hugigng her his forhead resting agianst hers now. she getting allsweaty from him cause of the hug,  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:25 pm
Soddus Forsworn
MlDNlGHT
Soddus Forsworn
MlDNlGHT
sweatdrop
mmmmm... Im mm good^^
"Thats good, anything i can get ya?" HE smiles a little still hugigng her his forhead resting agianst hers now. she getting allsweaty from him cause of the hug,

*she pushes him away with a grin and a fake disgusted face*
your gross and sweaty*
xd  

MlDNlGHT
Vice Captain

Nathaniel Arkchion
Vice Captain

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:08 pm
MlDNlGHT
Soddus Forsworn
MlDNlGHT
Soddus Forsworn
MlDNlGHT
sweatdrop
mmmmm... Im mm good^^

*she pushes him away with a grin and a fake disgusted face*
your gross and sweaty*
xd
"So are you now "He says smilling at her thenleanning down but keeping awa and kisses her softly  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:59 pm
Soddus Forsworn
GenYrocker

SOddus steps out from the back, a forging hammer in hand."Waht do you want them made from?, what size and such as well...."

It would be appreciated if you could forge the gauntlets from osmium, the strongest alloy known to man. As for size, I would like them to cover my arm from my elbows to the tips of my fingers. Nothing else matters as long as my arms have complete protection with full functionality and movement. Thanks.  

o~LavenderAsh~o
Crew

Nathaniel Arkchion
Vice Captain

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:22 pm
GenYrocker
Soddus Forsworn
GenYrocker

It would be appreciated if you could forge the gauntlets from osmium, the strongest alloy known to man. As for size, I would like them to cover my arm from my elbows to the tips of my fingers. Nothing else matters as long as my arms have complete protection with full functionality and movement. Thanks.
Soddus looks at him slightly annoyed"Why do you want something that is known to man... man is weak...."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:03 am
*she grins*  

MlDNlGHT
Vice Captain

Nathaniel Arkchion
Vice Captain

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:33 am
MlDNlGHT
*she grins*
Soddus smirked back a little watching Midnight from the coner of his eye  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:45 pm
Soddus Forsworn
MlDNlGHT
*she grins*
Soddus smirked back a little watching Midnight from the coner of his eye

*noticing her glance she hides behind a corner*  

MlDNlGHT
Vice Captain

kaiusin kazuka

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:29 am
*kai strolls in, the heat of the fire in the forge hits him hard in the chest he had never been in an atmosphere where heat occupied a vast majority of the room. He looks up to see the one called Sodus with Midnight and another man, he steps further in and cockily eyes them all*

Soddus....make me a weapon which can slay a dragon....  
Gory Beorskie Mountains

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff