Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gory Beorskie Mountains
DarkLore Tavern - Now Open Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yer trapped in an alley, surrounded by creatures thirsting for yer blood. What piece of my advice do you heed?
  Willingly open a vein. It hurts less then the alternative.
  Grab that pipe over there. No, that one. Good luck!
  Negotiate. It's worked soo well in the past.
  Play dead. It worked once for my cousin. No, seriously...!
View Results

Ashtiel Pantheras
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:17 pm
DarkLore Tavern
User Image

Out for a stroll? See a shadow trailing suspiciously behind you? Come into DarkLore Tavern and take shelter from the creatures that stalk the shadows after dusk. Although . . . It's not much brighter in here . . .

Hey all. The name's Ashtiel, and I'm the owner of this establishment. Please, have a drink, have a smoke, have a chat, but if you want something more lude and crude, I'll have to show ya the door. And I won't be nice about it.

Drinks range from simple water, to something a little thicker, and a little redder, with everything in between. Just pick yer poison.

Smokes are a bring your own sort of deal.

Chatting is entirely up to you. Ya can be a silent ghost in the damn corner if ya truely want, but be a nice, silent ghost.

Swearing is allowed, but spammers, illiterates, and assholes will be shown no mercy. Hell hath no fury like a fallen angel pissed. heart

User Image

~: razz ositions Available::~
Head Bartender - GenYrocker
Asst. Bartender - Nakura_Iaka
Waiter/Waitress 1 - tinkerbell45
waiter/Waitress 2
Bouncer/Security

PM me for positions

User Image

Enjoy . . .

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:30 pm
Ashtiel waits for GenYrocker to show up for duty, polishing glasses and waiting for that jingle of the door opening for the first time.

"Damn. Rocker's late," she mutters irritably, her black tail twitching like an angry cat's. She folds her shadowy wings around her body, and waits.

Ashtiel Pantheras
Crew

o~LavenderAsh~o
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:33 pm
Ashtiel
Ashtiel waits for GenYrocker to show up for duty, polishing glasses and waiting for that jingle of the door opening for the first time.

"Damn. Rocker's late," she mutters irritably, her black tail twitching like an angry cat's. She folds her shadowy wings around her body, and waits.
*Rushes in* Hey! Sorry I'm late. Won't happen again, promise. Where can I start boss?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:44 am
Issac walks into the tavern and sits at a table in the corner of the room that was shrouded in darkness.  

[Teh Phoenix]

o~LavenderAsh~o
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:29 pm
Phoenixboy312
Issac walks into the tavern and sits at a table in the corner of the room that was shrouded in darkness.
*Sees Isaac sitting down* Hey buddy! You want somethin to drink?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:04 am
"Um...what have you got to drink here?" he asks surprised to see him again.  

[Teh Phoenix]

MlDNlGHT
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:02 pm
Dear Sam...
*she grins*
you have visiters I see....  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:28 pm
Phoenixboy312

We got everything. Just let me know what you desire and I'll fix it right up for ya.  

o~LavenderAsh~o
Crew

kaiusin kazuka

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:15 am
*walks throught the tavern doors, the large room is occupieds by a man who wears a red scarf the others seem to be bartenders, kai looks around and sits in a booth whic is right towards the exit door...*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:24 am
GenYrocker
Phoenixboy312

We got everything. Just let me know what you desire and I'll fix it right up for ya.
"Can I just have a glass of water?" he asks.  

[Teh Phoenix]

o~LavenderAsh~o
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:46 pm
Phoenixboy312
GenYrocker
Phoenixboy312

Comin' right up *Cleans a glass, fills it with water and adds 2 ice cubes* Here ya go.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:47 pm
kaiusin kazuka
*walks throught the tavern doors, the large room is occupieds by a man who wears a red scarf the others seem to be bartenders, kai looks around and sits in a booth whic is right towards the exit door...*
Anything I can get for you sir?  

o~LavenderAsh~o
Crew

Ashtiel Pantheras
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:36 pm
MlDNlGHT
Dear Sam...
*she grins*

*Ashtiel growls* Midnight, if you don't stop calling me Sam, there will be hell to pay, my little demon friend. THIS IS STOOPS, FOR CRISSAKES!!!

*Ahem* Hey, Rocker. Don't worry about being late this time, but next time? Yer a** will be mine. *Whistling a merry tune, Ashtiel goes to the register and counts the till, eyeing her customers. She sighes, knowing that this is just the beginning*

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:51 am
GenYrocker
Phoenixboy312
GenYrocker
Phoenixboy312

Comin' right up *Cleans a glass, fills it with water and adds 2 ice cubes* Here ya go.
"Thanks." he says. He takes a little drink of the water and places it on the table.  

[Teh Phoenix]

MlDNlGHT
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:59 pm
Ashtiel
MlDNlGHT
Dear Sam...
*she grins*

*Ashtiel growls* Midnight, if you don't stop calling me Sam, there will be hell to pay, my little demon friend. THIS IS STOOPS, FOR CRISSAKES!!!

*Ahem* Hey, Rocker. Don't worry about being late this time, but next time? Yer a** will be mine. *Whistling a merry tune, Ashtiel goes to the register and counts the till, eyeing her customers. She sighes, knowing that this is just the beginning*

yes Jess
*she hides in a corner seet*

Gory Beorskie Mountains

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas