Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:18 pm
User Image

-Tego lick tenderly at the red that was attempting to dye his lightly hued paws. Before him lay a mess of feathers, the half remains of a beautifully colored bird he'd just so happen to strike as it came in to nest.

Too lazy to actually take his small prey back up the tree he'd eaten simply where the bird had fallen. His ears listened instinctively for company, ready to make his way up the tree if any larger predators should be drawn near by the scent. But his body lay relaxed, enjoying the soft warmth of light flickering down through the tree leaves above.-

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:28 pm
Hivu had been at the waterfall, and decided to explore a bit when the scent of a fresh kill wafted into her nose. She crouched down and made her way towards where the scent originated, prowling closer and closer until... A familiar Black, white, and gold pelt hit her eyes, Tego... She had a hard time determining if she liked him or not, he was so difficult to figgure out.

But, since the last time she surprised him he jumped terribly, she decided to try to give him another casual "accidental" scare. Sneaking up quietly behind him, she said ever so slightly more loudly than normal, "Hey Tego, how are you today?" Trying to contain her laughter.

Atheare

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:35 pm
-He somehow contained the suprised jump this time, but the obvious ruffle of fur at his back, and snarl that touched his lips, gave away the fact that she had indeed surprised him again. How was she so good at it!?

Growling gently, more in his throat then outwardly he let his snarl dissapear as his heart began to return to it's normal rate.- "Hello Hivu"

-For a long moment he simply looked at her, trying to fish out a way to make him look less silly after her small victory before finally he motioned to the mess before him, dragging his paw across the feathers to spread them out for her inspection as he gloated.- "Look at this pretty bird I killed. Such pretty colors."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:23 pm
She laughed and nearly fell over when he snarled and when she saw his fur ruffle. "Sorry there Tego, its just so funny to see someone like you surprised by someone like me." She said, regaining her composure. "No need to make hostile noises at me though Tego." She said as his snarl left his face, oh it was so much fun to tease him when he was like this!

"Really Tego, when you kill things why must you do it to the beautiful ones? They are quite the sight when they're still alive you know." She said, observing the brightly colored feathers, "You always did like talking about how the beautiful things get killed first."

Atheare

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:34 pm
"Yeah.. Reallllll funny." -He huffed childishly at her teasing, only glaring more when she mentioned his growl.-

-He grinned however as she keyed onto the point he was alluding to, his tail twitching with a hint of satisfaction. Shrugging his shoulders alittle he replied truthfully.- "Well.. actually this little guy was convienent. Flew a little too close to where I was lounging."

-His paws once again treked over the brillantly colored feathers. Red.. blue.. gold.. before he glanced back up to her once again.- "Don't suppose you're hungry?"

-And not to leave it without some sort of taunt he added cooly.- "I mean, it must be hard to catch a decent meal with those weak little paws of yours."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:21 pm
"Yes, it is." She said, "Well, funny to me anyways, I suppose you didn't find it too amusing."

"That is so like you Tego, eating a beautiful bird just becuase its convenient for you." She said arily "Lacking judgement of whats really important." She teased, Tego was so much fun to be around when he wasn't being too much of a jerk.

"No, I'm not really hungry thanks, and I can catch things just fine for myself thanks." She said, raising one of her paws, "These weak little things did manage to leave a mark on you after all." She said, looking at Tego's cheek with a sly smile on her face.

Atheare

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:34 pm
-He quirked a brow lightly, questioning her logic both playfully and seriously at the same time. She really didn't believe that nonesense, did she?- "It's better to starve then kill something beautiful, is it? I'd think eating and surviving was more important then a little bit of color and beauty in the world."

-Tail twitching back and forth at her taunt, he teased back smoothly, grinning towards the familar young leopardess.- "Maybe for now. I'm sure my fur will cover it up soon enough. I've certainly taken some harder swats and tears in the past."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:46 pm
"Of course not, but someone big and strong like you should be able to catch something thats not so beautiful, and not just kill it because its convenient." She said scathingly, once again, Tego showed that he didn't understand her logic.

She sniggerd, "Yeah, the big fluffy boy's fur will cover that right up, won't it." She said, "Oh really? Well that little thing was when I just lost my temper, you should see me when I've got myself composed." She said, "After all, not much can beat my logic when I keep my head, its rather the same when I fight." She said smoothly, flexing her claws at the thought.

Atheare

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:09 pm
-Blah.. it was true again. He could catch something better if he'd wanted, but he'd been lazy. He hadn't really cared that the bird was pretty until it was already dead. Stupid girlie and her logic. He smirked a little, offering cooly.- "You have to make up your mind Hivu, either I don't have it in me to kill pretty things, or I do. Which is it?"

-Laughing a little he lifted himself up from his lounging, streching muscles out lazily.- "If you were 'that' smart you wouldn't be going up against a male that's bigger then you. But.. I'm sure you could hold your own against another little leopardess or something."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:26 pm
She smirked, "Oh I don't think you care if whatever you kill is pretty, but you deffenately have it in you. But not when the pretty thing is smarter than you are, then you keep it alive long enough to prove that you can outsmart her. Thats my theory, and if I'm right, I'll be alive longer than you!" She said with a laugh.

She smirked, "Yeah, and who said anything about me going up against anybody?" She said, "Are you hearing voices in your head Tego? If you are, then I suggest you go lay down, you don't want everyone to think you're losing your mind or anything now would you?"

Atheare

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:54 pm
-He scoffed, turning his golden eyes from her.- "I think somebody is a little full of themselves. It takes a real fool to claim outloud that they are smarter or know everything."

-A smirk touched him at her continued teasing and he lifted himself to leave, seeing if she'd follow or not.- "There is nothing so bad about hearing voices, or people thinking you're crazy. Then people don't bother you."

-Worrying suddenly that she'd take that as an invitation to leave, he added lightly with another smirk.- "You been watching old Ixc lately? Hasn't been trying to put you under a spell, has he?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:36 pm
"No point in denying whats true Tego." She said happily, "And I never said I knew everything, just that I'm smarter than you, and it would seem that I continue to prove you wrong, which proves me right at the same time." She said with a flick of her tail, "See? Multitasking."

"Oh yes Tego, and we all know that you don't like girls or friends." She said sarcastically, "Yet here I stand, both of them."

She laughed, "Since when do you call him Ixc?" She asked, "You been talking to him?" She cocked her head, "Are you still convinced that he's some sort of killer? Because I assure you, he isn't. There is no spell going on here." She said, an idea suddenly croping up in her head, "Is that a bit of concern in your voice? Concern for my safety perhaps?"

Atheare

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:48 pm
-He glared back at her, not really in anger, but more in irritation with her logical flows, replying in what almost could have been taken in a compliment.- "I'll give you that you're clever. But being clever and being smart aren't the same thing. You're just good at weaseling out of things."

"And what gave you the impression we were friends Hivu?" -It was a silly question, but he had to keep up apperances. It was when you were weak that people turned on you. And obviously, since she kept coming back for more, Hivu must have found something she enjoyed about his malice personality.-

-Shrugging nonchalantly, he mused, trying to anger her.- "His name isn't worth pronouncing the whole thing. One syllable is more then enough. But that being said, perhaps he isn't clever enough to cast a spell on you."

-His tail drooped a little as she caught him with her last statement, but he recovered lightly, smirking gently.- "Remember, I'm interested in your tree. Once you're gone it's up for grabs."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:57 pm
She shrugged, "Fine, sure, but regardless, you are particularly easy to weasel away from." She said, not missing a beat in her teasing. She didn't know why she even talked with him, maybe it was because she could have a good round of verbal sparring with him.

"Well, I find that I enjoy talking with you, and you seem to at least tolerate me, so that makes it seem like we're friends to me. Especially with your attitude, tolerating me is quite the complement." She said, flicking her tail as she stood up to follow him.

"Apparently your mother didn't want to waste a third syllable on you Tego." She retaliated, slightly coldly. She didn't take kindly to him insulting Ixachy, but learned the hard way not to lose her head with Tego, if she did then he won. Always.

"Is my tree really that wonderful, or is it the fact that its mine that you want it?" She asked, "And for the last time, Ixachy is NOT going to kill me, if anyone would do something like that its you." She said, remembering the first time they had met. "But I figgure even you won't do that, seeing as you've gotten me alone oh so many times, and had several opportunities. Face it, you want me around."

Atheare

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:12 pm
-He rolled his eyes softly at her comment, though a hint of a smile touched his maw. She really was good when she tried to be.- "I tolerate you because you're fun to toy with."

"The second you become boring I'll take my leave. But I take a certain pleasure in 'talking' to you."

-His smile dissappeared immediately at her cold words, the growl touching his throat again, his tail falling still behind him. Silently he cursed himself for his compliments.. for his smile. For not killing that little twit long ago.. or raking her heart out by raping her out in the jungle and leaving her as 'used goods'. Why hadn't he learned by now? That was how they worked. They waited until you showed a bit of kindness.. how much you cared, and then that's when they ripped at you, turned on you.

Flickerings of the day that haunted his past touched his eyes, and he was left speechless, turning from her as his hair bristled.- "Shut up Hivu."

.:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff